Public Discussion on the Supreme Court Cases (Avoid Cluttering Case Threads) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:32:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Discussion on the Supreme Court Cases (Avoid Cluttering Case Threads) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Discussion on the Supreme Court Cases (Avoid Cluttering Case Threads)  (Read 70595 times)
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« on: March 20, 2010, 01:03:20 PM »

Re: Atlasia v. Southeast (the independent voter roll which ignores HAEV rulings)

It has long been postulated that a Region could have an independent voter roll - Ernest and I in principle agreed that it was possible under the Second Constitution in 2005. That said, I would not consider it prudent policy to set up an independent voter roll, as in the past we have had problems maintaining even one.

The main reason for my prosecution is that the law allows someone who has been removed as a citizen of Atlasia is still a citizen of the SE, which is a region in Atlasia. How can that work? Smiley
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 03:18:34 PM »

I am bringing this up, because I tend to think there might be some kind of reactions to the court rulling. I would have done it sooner but I was busy torturing some Committee Chairmen. Tongue

Perhaps it would advantageous to ask for this to be stikied? Smiley
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 11:32:13 PM »

Not unless there were more cases, then maybe. Until then we just find it when it is needed.

That's true; I just had no idea this was around until you bumped it, but I'm sure it can always be found we the need arises. Grin
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies