Protection of Democracy Bill [Failed] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:55:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Protection of Democracy Bill [Failed] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Protection of Democracy Bill [Failed]  (Read 4042 times)
Hans-im-Glück
Franken
Junior Chimp
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -5.94, S: -3.30

« on: November 20, 2009, 01:43:45 PM »

I think that Atlasia must be open for everyone and the restriction should be very limited. It is the democratic right of every collaborate here or not. Perhaps you're interested, but we have not the time to be many time here. It must still be possible that this Atalsian have the right to vote. In the real world is only a small part of the population in a political party active. I think that the so-called zombies are not our main problem.

I'm for the status quo.  We should give, in addition, the Atlasians these possibilities:

1) With a post in the "register new thread" it is possible to leave Atlasia. Then would be the work of the SOFA easier.

2) To announce a pause and leave it Atlasia limited. That would prevent that in the case of a  career change or a longer vacation you lose the rights of a citizen of Atlasia.
Hans-im-Glück
Franken
Junior Chimp
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -5.94, S: -3.30

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 11:16:56 AM »

NAY
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies