PRESIDENT BELOW 50% IN GALLUP-IS HIS PRESIDENCY ALL OVER?!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:39:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  PRESIDENT BELOW 50% IN GALLUP-IS HIS PRESIDENCY ALL OVER?!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: IS IT OVER FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA?!
YES-CUE THE PRICE IS RIGHT LOSER HORNS!

NO WAY-YES WE CAN!

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 21

Author Topic: PRESIDENT BELOW 50% IN GALLUP-IS HIS PRESIDENCY ALL OVER?!  (Read 1590 times)
East Coast Republican

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 23, 2009, 02:50:14 AM »
« edited: November 23, 2009, 02:55:11 AM by East Coast Republican »

Obama has not only dropped below 50% in Gallup but he has sunk alllllll the way down to 48%.

Is it OVER for President Obama??  Is this like an OVERBID on the Price is Right?  Did Obama OVERBID on this country?  Get Bob Barker out of retirement.  Play the loser Horns.  I can see Obama's face now as Barker sadly says YOU HAVE OVERBID, MR. PRESIDENT!

OR

Can the President pull out of this?!  I don't think he can.  The age wave has turned against him.  People are now smelling the burned toast thanks to Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh.  Also, if you look at the polls and average them, Obama is losing states like California.  I'm just looking at the numbers folks.

SO, IS IT ALL OVER FOR THE PRESIDENT?  WILL HE BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING ELSE NOW THAT HE'S A LAME DUCK?  IS IT LITERALLY....ALL OVER?

We shall have to see if the President did in fact...OVERBID.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 02:51:12 AM »

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 02:56:48 AM »

HE'S ALMOST AS TOAST AS REAGAN WAS IN 1982 AND 1983
East Coast Republican

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 03:09:26 AM »

Barker says the Price is WRONG!
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 05:15:54 AM »

Considering the terrible depression people are suffering through, his popularity is not so bad at the moment.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 10:31:17 AM »

Obama should clearly resign.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 10:54:21 AM »

Obama should be recalled. DWTL surely would like the idea
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2009, 01:48:01 PM »

That made me laugh.
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 08:35:25 PM »

This dip in poll numbers will likely be sufficient to persuade President Obama, Vice-President Biden, each member of the cabinet and the entire Democratic leadership in both Houses of Congress to voluntarily resign for the good of the nation...and hand over leadership to the Republicans.  It would be unprecedented, surely.  But it would return America to Republican control and get us back on the road to prosperity and peace.

You know.  The road the Republicans had us on when Obama and Acorn stole the election....
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2009, 12:02:56 AM »

This dip in poll numbers will likely be sufficient to persuade President Obama, Vice-President Biden, each member of the cabinet and the entire Democratic leadership in both Houses of Congress to voluntarily resign for the good of the nation...and hand over leadership to the Republicans.  It would be unprecedented, surely.  But it would return America to Republican control and get us back on the road to prosperity and peace.

You know.  The road the Republicans had us on when Obama and Acorn stole the election....

Gosh I must be getting old. The initial post with all those colored caps about over bidding or something just left me confused myself. I am sure that there was a negative point somewhere there about Obama, but somehow it just didn't precipitate in me anything to say that was of remote interest - at least to myself. Smiley

And talk about ersatz epiphanies!  You seem to be having more and more of them these days. Seek  help. Tongue
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2009, 03:29:18 PM »

This dip in poll numbers will likely be sufficient to persuade President Obama, Vice-President Biden, each member of the cabinet and the entire Democratic leadership in both Houses of Congress to voluntarily resign for the good of the nation...and hand over leadership to the Republicans.  It would be unprecedented, surely.  But it would return America to Republican control and get us back on the road to prosperity and peace.

You know.  The road the Republicans had us on when Obama and Acorn stole the election....

Gosh I must be getting old. The initial post with all those colored caps about over bidding or something just left me confused myself. I am sure that there was a negative point somewhere there about Obama, but somehow it just didn't precipitate in me anything to say that was of remote interest - at least to myself. Smiley

It does that to me too. But, I'm French, so, dunno...
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2009, 04:16:44 PM »

Guys, really, ECR is a troll, Why are you still replying to him? or her?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2009, 04:20:14 PM »

It takes one to know one.
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2009, 05:21:01 PM »

It takes one to know one.

Tongue
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2009, 06:00:25 PM »

And talk about ersatz epiphanies!  You seem to be having more and more of them these days. Seek  help. Tongue

I need to work on my sarcasm, T.  Wink
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies