1924: Davis defeats Coolidge
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:42:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  1924: Davis defeats Coolidge
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8
Poll
Question: Opinion of this TL
Positive

Negative

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 28

Author Topic: 1924: Davis defeats Coolidge  (Read 52598 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2009, 04:52:56 PM »

Yup, Marx is President of the German Reich (forgot to ass his reelection in 1932) and Adolf get shot. Doesn't mean Nazi dissapeared Tongue

Damn! It would have been interesting to see the Weimar Republic survive without the threat of fascism, but rather that of the Soviet Union, and thus the revolution of the proletariat would remain mainstream, despite Trotsky's exile. Any drastic changes in Great Britain and the rest of Europe or will such changes remain dormant for the time being?

I didn't say they will take power. Obviously Marx would never appoint neither Adolf or any of nazis as Reich Chancellor. But movement may remain and be troublent.

Britain and France goins for now as in OTL, for now Wink
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2009, 06:44:05 PM »
« Edited: September 19, 2010, 10:21:47 AM by Attorney General Kalwejt »

The Presidency of Herbert C. Hoover

Herbert Clark Hoover (P-CA), 32nd President of the United States
March 4, 1933 - ...

January 5, 1933: Former President Calvin Coolidge dies in his Massachusetts home. Dubbed frequently as a "Man who buried the Republican Party", Coolidge said shortly before his death: "I no longer fit to this time".

March 4, 1933: Herbert C. Hoover is inaugurated as the 32nd President of the United States and Albert E. Ottinger became 32nd and the first Jewish Vice President.

In his inauguration address Hoover, who never was known as a great orator, surprised many by his strong performance. From this day we began a new, revolutionary in many way, chapter in American history. Laisser-faire is dead and I don't want to bring back it to life again. Government have a moral and political obligation to fight depression actively and provide fully understable help to other suffering, not just to look from comfortable distance. We will enter a true Progressive Era, not the fake one!.

The new, 73rd, Congress convenes as well. For the first time this was truly Progressive-Democratic legislature, as Republicans, who never regained a traction after 1924 disaster, after which most of their conservative base just goes to Democrats, nearly disappeared from both presidential electoral map and Congress. They did not even elected formal leadership.

United States House of Representatives:

Progressive: 276
Democratic: 150
Republican: 9

Speaker of the House: Franck R. Havenner (P-CA)
Majority Leader: William Lemke (P-ND)
Majority Whip: Knud Wefald (P-MN)
Minority Leader: Arthur H. Greenwood (D-IN)
Minority Whip: Ross A. Collins (D-MS)

United States Senate:

Progressive: 62
Democratic: 31
Republican: 3

President pro tempore: William E. Borah (P-ID)
Majority Leader: Burton K. Wheeler (P-MT)
Majority Whip: George H. Norris (P-NE)
Minority Leader: Joseph T. Robinson (D-AR)
Minority Whip: J. Hamilton Lewis (D-IL)

March 4 – April 3, 1933: President Hoover completes his cabinet:

Vice President: Albert E. Ottinger (P-NY)
Secretary of State: Joseph Grew (I-MA)
Secretary of the Treasury: William H. Woodin (P-PA)
Secretary of War: Theodore Roosevelt, Jr. (P-NY)
Attorney General: Floyd B. Olson (P-MN)
Postmaster General: Frank Knox (P-IL)
Secretary of the Navy: Theodore F. Green (P-RI)
Secretary of the Interior: Alf Landon (P-KS)
Secretary of Agriculture: Henry A. Wallace (P-IO)
Secretary of Commerce: Wendell L. Willkie (P-NY)
Secretary of Labor: Joseph V. O'Leary (P-NY)

March 5, 1933: Seven-day "“Bank holiday" declared.

March 9, 1933: Emergency Banking Act passed and immediately signed into a law.

March 12: More than 1000 banks reopened.

March 31, 1933: Conservation Act passed, which includes a creation of public labor system for both reforestation and reduce of unemployment.

April 1, 1933 An infamous accident took place, when Senator J. Thomas "Cotton Tom" Heflin (D-AL) called President Hoover at Senate floor "Red Herbie", and warned, that if he ever come to Alabama, local population would "hang him for treason".
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2009, 08:23:12 PM »
« Edited: September 19, 2010, 10:23:18 AM by Attorney General Kalwejt »

April 10, 1933: Heflin censured by the Senate for his "hanging" remarks.

April 19, 1933: United States off the gold standard by presidential proclamation.

April 20, 1933: During his first press conference, President Hoover declares that recovery and security will be a key points of his agenda. "Recovery is obvious thing we all need, but we also need to give American people a clear guarantees that in times like such, if these ever come, we would assist him with their struggle".

May 12, 1933: With unemployment at 14 million, Federal Emergency Relief Act passed and signed into a law.

May 18, 1933: Farmer Assistance Act, a brain child of two most left-leaning cabinet members, Agriculture Secretary Wallace and Labor Secretary O'Leary passed. Act designated a large sums to help recession-stricken farmers and stimulate this part of economy.

May 27, 1933: Federal Securities Act passed.

June 16, 1933: Public Works Administration created. Also Hoover cabinet and Congress established a program of social security.

July 1, 1933: Final bill of "recovery and security" early period passed: Stimulation Act of 1933.

Historico
United States

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2009, 12:21:30 PM »

I just would have thought that the Champion of the Free Market Herbert Hoover would not be the man the Progressives wanted to run in 1932. Lenroot or one of the Lafollette Boys would have been nice...Or even a Progressive Huey Long
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2009, 03:45:11 PM »

After our friend Silent Cal sacked Hoover back in 1924, he really turned into a left. In fact OTL Herbert was unable to deal with recession and take needed steps, but he was not laisse-fairer either. Beside, progressives needed someone outside their "traditional" base. That's why in unwinneable 1928 they run newly-converted Smith, who delivered two NE states. By the way, Robert La Follette Jr., who, I can assure you, will play a very important role here, is just 37 year old.

As you can see, anyway, Hoover still is not "radical" like FDR (who's dead in TTL). On the other hand John W. Davis as diffrent than Coolidge in some ways: for example he was much more union/farmers friendly and allowed bonus bills to go on. Also, perhaps more importantly for future, he took relatively active role in foreign affairs.

At least Rocky can't complain about lack of butterflies Wink

Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2009, 06:23:02 PM »

At least Rocky can't complain about lack of butterflies Wink

You've finally seen the light Cheesy

Not that your timelines are bad, they're quite good, especially that Carter one of yours (I re-read it last night) but you have in the past, like some others on the board, including myself failed to utilise the potential of butterflies. Thus far I have been proven wrong, so long you don't steal any of my ideas for my fourth version of The Golden Age Wink.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2009, 06:54:41 PM »

Great TL.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2009, 07:31:12 PM »
« Edited: September 19, 2010, 10:26:40 AM by Attorney General Kalwejt »

July 14, 1933: With a some signs of recovery, snap election to the Reichstag significantly weakened two anti-system parties: Communist and Nazis (now led by Hermann Goering, who aspired that they can be an "important part of the system", instead of, as he said privately, "a tool of Adolf obsessions"). President Marx, re-elected in 1932, decided to allow Chancellor, General Kurt von Schleicher, to continue his mission. "We will return to Reichstag government, but still it’s urgent situation", he explained to the public.

November 8, 1933: Civil Works Administration established by President Hoover executive order.

December 5, 1933: Prohibition officially ended with Utah Legislature approval, as the 36th state, to ratify amendment.

December 6, 1933: A ban of James Joyce's novel "Ulysses" is confirmed by a federal court, despite a number of protest against censorship.

December 10, 1933: Senate Committee on the District of Columbia, after a hearings in which famed attorney and a noted death penalty opponent Clarence Darrow participated, approved a project of a bill which would abolish death penalty here. Bill was narrowly passed in next January.

January 5, 1934: President Hoover, a devoted Quaker who routinely commuted federal death sentences since taking an office, signed a bill which abolished capital punishment in D.C.

January 30, 1934: Gold Reserve Act passed and signed, allowing the President to fix the value of the U.S. dollar at between 50 to 60 cents in terms of gold.

February 2, 1934: President Hoover left the country for a godwill trip to Latin America in order to promote trade and peaceful relationships. Trip lasted until February 20.

March 2, 1934: Just within one year (without two days) in office, Vice President Ottinger, formerly a famous crime-fighting NY Attorney General and one of few Governors during the dark days of Depression, which accomplished a lot in a field of fighting effects statewide, died suddenly on a heart attack while preparing for opening a session of the Senate.

His death put Secretary of State Joseph Grew, a non-partisian career diplomat, as the first person in the presidential line of succession.

March 9, 1934: Former Vice President Albert Ottinger was buried in New York City. The funeral was attended by President Hoover, former President Davis (his first public appearance since leaving office) and former Vice Presidents Bryan and Taylor.

He will be truly missed, Hoover said in an eulogy.

April 27, 1934: Home Owners Loan Act signed into a law.

May 1, 1934: After over a year of quiet retirement, former President John W. Davis, announced that he will resume his high-profile law practice. Considered one of the most brilliant legal minds of his age, Davis said: I always been a lawyer and always remain one.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2009, 08:53:01 PM »

I am most certainely. Smiley
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2009, 08:57:26 PM »

ME!
Captain Chaos
GZ67
United States

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2009, 10:58:24 PM »

I am also reading this. Keep it coming.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2009, 01:10:01 PM »

I do solemly swear I'll faithully update this timeline today Smiley
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2009, 02:36:37 PM »
« Edited: September 19, 2010, 10:34:14 AM by Attorney General Kalwejt »

May 10, 1934: Although basically successfull during his first year in office, President Hoover suffered from him well-known problems with working inside Washington specific political world. On that date he formally asked veteran Progressive Harold L. Ickes of Chicago to serve as his gatekeeper or, in other words, "Chief of Staff". Ickes, who despite a lot of speculations, did not join Hoover cabinet back in 1933, but acted as a trusted, albeit informal advisor, helping in crafting many "Recovery and Security" initiatives.

May 29, 1934: The United States and Cuba sign a treaty releasing Cuba from the Platt Amendment, effectively releasing the island country from a U.S. protectorate status.

June 1, 1934: In his radio message, President Hoover announced he's intending to ask Congress to consider passing a congressional amendment which would enable President to nominate a new Vice President, in a case of vacancy in the office, who would be a subject of Senate confirmation. We cannot allow a situation when President, who is mortal like everyone else, don't have a clear, well-known, prepeared replacement. Hoover had no idea how propethic his words will turn in future.

June 12, 1934: Congress passed both Reciprocal Trade Agreement Act, allowing the President to cut tariffs by as much as 50 percent, and Securities Exchange Act, creating the Securities Exchange Commission.

June 13, 1934: President Hoover signs both acts into a law.

June 20, 1934: TIME Magazine runs an analysis of Hoover policies.

The President is acting like a model Progressive. His actions to fight the great depression are, as of now, successfull, leading to recovery, even if this is slow process and we are still experiencing serious problems. Yet, no one can deny the situation is much better than a year ago.

His accomplishments so far includes stopping bank system from collapsing, passing a conservation act, something Teddy Roosevelt would love to see in his lifetime, which reduced unemployment, helping homeowners and farmers by energetic acts and interventions, curbing a wild stock exchange. Still, he rejected many radical projects, such like George Norris's pet Tennessee River Energy project, or is not as friendly to the unions, as many his supporters would like to see.

Whatever we may think one is beyond discussion: Hoover gave people a hope and without hope recovery is impossible. Now the President indicate, while keeping active government role, he would focus on fighting the waste of resources, which are not use properly

July 3, 1934: The eve of Independence Day turned into a nightmare for the American people. President Hoover was visiting Orlando, Florida, and participated in an open meeting with mayor and Florida Governor, David Scholtz. While he was giving a remarks, gunshot was heard and Hoover collapsed, bleeding. Attempts to save his live failed.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2009, 02:44:33 PM »

Presidents:

29th: Warren G. Harding (R-OH), March 4, 1921 – August 5, 1923
30th: J. Calvin Coolidge (R-MA), August 5, 1923 – March 4, 1925
31st: John W. Davis (D-WV), March 4, 1925 – March 4, 1933
32nd: Herbert C. Hoover (P-CA), March 4, 1933 - July 3, 1934
33rd: Joseph C. Grew (P-MA), July 3, 1934 - present

Vice Presidents:

29th: J. Calvin Coolidge (R-MA), March 4, 1921 – August 5, 1923
Vacant, August 5, 1923 – March 4, 1925
30th: Charles W. Bryan (D-NE), March 4, 1925 – March 4, 1929
31st: Nellie Ross Taylor (D-WY), March 4, 1929 – March 4, 1933   
32nd: Albert E. Ottinger (P-NY), March 4, 1933 - March 2, 1934
Vacant, March 2, 1934 - present
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2009, 05:05:55 PM »
« Edited: September 19, 2010, 10:37:16 AM by Attorney General Kalwejt »

The Presidency of Joseph C. Grew

Joseph Clark Grew (P-MA), 33rd President of the United States
July 3, 1934 - ...

July 3, 1934: Secretary of State Joseph C. Grew was appearing before a Senate Foreign Relations Committee, when the news about President Hoover death reached D.C. Within half of an hour he was sworn-in the hearing room by called ad hoc federal judge.

A 54-year old model and career diplomat, Massachusetts intellectual and blueblood, educated at Gorton and Harvard, and avid traveler who wrote Theodore Roosevelt favourite book, Grew served in Republican, Democratic and Progressive administrations, certainly was a public servant, but not a politician. He only recently formally registered as a Progressive.

A man without political base and experience became suddenly President in a mids of the worst national crisis.

July 4, 1934: Normally President would address the Nation of joyful occasion of Country birthday, but President Grew first Radio speech centred on his sudden accession and equally stunning death of the predecessor. The first person ever to succeed the highest office of the land without being a Vice President, fully acknowledged the situation.

My fellow Americans, I wish I could give you a hope in this tragic moment, but I can't. I have no experience in this work, no preparations and I’m just as shocked as you are. Knowing my limits, I shall serve as a caretaker, doing whatever I can to maintain a course set by our geniuely Progressive leader, before we will find together a man, who can carry on this great work.

In the speech, Grew pledged to keep all Hoover programs and people in the government, as well as pushing vice presidential replacement amendment. He did not ruled an option to appoint "the man" to Secretary of State and them resign, if process take too long.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2009, 07:59:06 PM »

I am also reading this. Keep it coming.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2009, 06:36:15 AM »
« Edited: September 19, 2010, 10:39:33 AM by Attorney General Kalwejt »

July 22, 1934: John Dillinger, dubbed as a "Public Enemy Number One" was captured by FBI agents outside theatre in Chicago. He was soon charged with multiple murder and robbery, facing death penalty.

July 24, 1934: Progressive Congressional leadership together with delegates from Progressive National Committee meet with President Grew to discuss "a replacement". As both sides agreed that it will took a time to craft and pass Vice President Replacement Amendment, Progressive lawmakers and delegates from state parties will held a talk to determine a person, whom Grew would appoint to the Secretary of State, thus putting first in line, and then resign, returning to his own old post.

August 2, 1934: Senators Royal Coopeland (D-NY) and Robert M. La Follette Jr. (P-WI) introduced a project of the constitutional amendment.

October 10, 1934: At the dramating meeting of state and national party leaders with Progressive congresspersons, 39-year old Senator La Follette, a scion of the Wisconsin progressive dynasty, has been chosen as a replacement. La Follette represents a longtime progressive forces in contrast to his key opponent in the "special convention", Governor A. Harry Moore of New Jersey, formerly a Liberal Democrat and one of many of them, who joined Progressives and builds their strength in Northeast.

October 14, 1934: President Grew officially nominated Senator La Follette for Secretary of State, clearly stating his intentions.

November 6, 1934: Due to visible economic improvement and a sorrow following Hoover's death, Progressives enlarged their congressional majority in a midterm elections.

December 9, 1934: Despite attempts to filibuster "a unconstitutional deal" by Southern Democrats, La Follette is confirmed as Secretary of State.

December 11, 1934: President Grew officially resigns, allowing La Follette to take the office of President.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2009, 01:32:17 PM »

Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2009, 04:04:19 PM »

Great TL so far.
Historico
United States

« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2009, 04:21:43 PM »

Hmm...I don't think President Grew although not particulary interested in Politics...I would think he would atleast serve out til the end of Hoover's term. I imagine, him mainly focusing on foriegn policy, while giving the Progressive controlled Congress a free reign when it came to Domestic Policy. Three years as POTUS really isn't that long lol
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2009, 05:07:26 PM »

Hmm...I don't think President Grew although not particulary interested in Politics...I would think he would atleast serve out til the end of Hoover's term. I imagine, him mainly focusing on foriegn policy, while giving the Progressive controlled Congress a free reign when it came to Domestic Policy. Three years as POTUS really isn't that long lol

Yes, but I just wanted to make a quick transition precedent in 1930s.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2009, 08:43:05 PM »
« Edited: September 19, 2010, 11:13:07 AM by Attorney General Kalwejt »

The Presidency of Robert M. La Follette, Jr.

Robert Marion La Follette, Jr., 34th President of the United States
December 11, 1934 - ...

December 11, 1934: Secretary of State La Follette took the oath of office as the next President of the United States at special joint session of Congress. Inaugurated at age of 39, he become the youngest President in history, thus surpassing a record set by Theodore Roosevelt.

In his speech, La Follette thanked his predecessor for his understatement of situation and setting a good precedent for future. He also pledged to continue work of Herbert Hoover.

December 13, 1934: John Dillinger received three straight death sentences from court in Chicago. Even is he was one of the most notorious criminal of the troubled 1930s era, the sentence was somewhat overshadowed with coming to the next President.

December 19, 1934: Former President Grew is confirmed again to be Secretary of State.

January 4, 1934: In his first State of the Union Address, President La Follette promised a second phase of Recovery and Stabilization agenda. This was more "radical" than Hoover's. Project includes for example expanding social security programs and made them more permanent, as well as public housing and more farm aid. Also, La Follette indicated much more friendly stance toward Union problems than Hoover.

March 4, 1935: The new, 74th, Congress convenes with enlarged Progressive majority.

House of Representatives:

Progressive Party: 306
Democratic Party: 191
Republican Party: 9

Speaker of the House: Franck R. Havenner (P-CA)
Majority Leader: George J. Schneider (P-WI)
Majority Whip: Fiorello H. LaGuardia (P-NY)
Minority Leader: William B. Bankhead (D-AL)
Minority Whip: Edward T. Taylor (D-CO)

Senate:

Progressive Party: 62
Democratic Party: 32
Republican Party: 2

President pro tempore: William E. Borah (P-ID)
Majority Leader: Burton K. Wheeler (P-MN)
Majority Whip: Robert F. Wagner (P-NY)
Minority Leader: Joseph Taylor Robinson (D-AR)
Minority Whip: Thomas P. Gore (D-OK)

March 20, 1935: Congress passes Emergency Relief Appropriation Act. The bill authorizes nearly $5 billion for new programs.

April 1, 1935: John Dillinger was put to death in Cook County jail electric chair. His death became one of the most publicized events of the decade.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2010, 08:12:44 PM »

Wow, I totally forgot about that old story, and rediscovered it's accidentally.

Maybe I'll continue as a cure for writer's bloc Smiley
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2010, 11:11:41 AM »
« Edited: May 06, 2011, 08:05:07 PM by Morbo »

OK, It's back.

April 4, 1935: After a long and controversial negotiations, Poland, Czechoslovakia and Estonia signed a "Permanent Alliance", during a ceremony in the Belweder Palace in Warsaw. Although France was very welcoming and encouraging to the formation of, so-called, "Little Entente" among their Eastern allies, some neighbours were worried. Lithuania, Latvia and the USSR denounced the pact as a "Polish Imperialism". The United Kingdom traditionally thought it would ruin "a balance of power" in the Continent. German society was focused on recovery, but President Marx was privately very concerned. There was no interest in the United States, focused on the economy as well, being led by the staunchly isolationist President.

April 8, 1935: Congress passes the Emergency Relief Appropriation Act. The bill authorizes nearly $5 billion to establish federal programs in line with La Follette much more far reaching, than his predecessor, goals.

Aprill 13, 1935: President Marx appointed former Minister President of Prussia Otto Braun (SDP) as a Chancellor of the new SDP-Centrum grand coalition. While Centrum had more cabinet seats than the Social Democrats, Braun has been chosen due to his influence in the largest country, Prussia, "a key to the Reich".

April 27, 1935: Congress establishes the Soil Conservation Service within the Department of Agriculture to promote better use of farmlands and to prevent a recurrence of the "Dust Bowl" of the previous spring.

May 6, 1935: With funds from the Emergency Relief Appropriation Act, President La Follette  issues an executive order establishing the Works Progress Administration (WPA) and the Tennessee Valley Authority, a pet project of Senator Norris, that has been blocked previously by President Hoover.

May 11, 1935: Rural Electrification Administration established.

May 12, 1935: Marshal Józef Piłsudski died in a Warsaw Belweder Palace just a month after achieving his greatest success in foreign policy: establishing of Polish-dominated Central European, for now Defense, alliance, he viewed as an important step toward his conception of a "Intermarum" Federation.

May 15, 1935: A second "May Coup" in Poland. President Ignacy Mościcki, widely viewed as a Piłsudski's puppet since the Marshal became a de facto dictator in 1926, without his own base and political skills, and who was unexpectedly left in charge with a new constitution, drafted with a thought of Piłdudski formally becoming President, has been ousted by a rapid action of the part of military that supported General Kazimierz Sosnkowski. Sosnkowski was a longtime Piłsudski key may and although they briefly broke up during the first May Coup, thus leading to a distrusts among many Sanacja figures, he still retained a position and "Commandant" confidence, now being able to use it to take a power.

May 22, 1935: Sejm formally elects General Sosnowski as the 4th President of the Republic of Poland. Mościcki returns quietly to the chemistry professorship at the University of Lvov.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2010, 02:28:48 PM »

Right... first people are bitching about lack of "serious" TLs, and when I resume one, I'm still a spacegot.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies