Who is in charge of the "PCP/RPP"?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:43:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Who is in charge of the "PCP/RPP"?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Who is in charge of the "PCP/RPP"?
downwithdaleft

someone else working for downwithdaleft

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 13

Author Topic: Who is in charge of the "PCP/RPP"?  (Read 5011 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2010, 04:52:04 PM »

Plus after August, DWTL's was one voice among many. The idea he had iron fisted control is fictitious. Nobody was in charge from August till November. Everybody did their own thing, decisions were made by two or three people secretly to get exposed later and damage everyone.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2010, 04:57:30 PM »

Ok, so is RPP/PCP/AFL-CIO/Whatever their names are still an organized force somehow or just Yankee's hobby?

Its both. Tongue

Cool.

But seriously: even those elected and successfull RPP-ers (or whatever your name is now) seems more to be politicians on their own than a part or any organized party.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2010, 05:19:55 PM »

Ok, so is RPP/PCP/AFL-CIO/Whatever their names are still an organized force somehow or just Yankee's hobby?

Its both. Tongue

Cool.

But seriously: even those elected and successfull RPP-ers (or whatever your name is now) seems more to be politicians on their own than a part or any organized party.

Name me one party that can elect members without support from other parties in "most" races.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2010, 05:32:22 PM »
« Edited: April 23, 2010, 05:36:41 PM by Senator North Carolina Yankee (AFL-CIO-NC) »

This is all nice but the question posed by Hamilton back in December was "Is DWTL running it or his puppet?"

The topic of the discussion is how accurate that assessment is. Expecially from the people who know the truth about the matter, were on the private forum, could attest the the chaos. There was no leadership from August till November. In so far as the there was leadership was do only temporary agreement between DWTL and Hamilton and everyone else. When it went away the party was directionless.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2010, 05:36:42 PM »

Name me one party that can elect members without support from other parties in "most" races.

No, my point was (maybe put in confusing way): RPP/PCP/AFL-CIO doesn't seems now, in contrast to JCP, DA or Populares, are really organized force.

This is all nice but the question posed by Hamilton back in December was "Is DWTL running it or his puppet?"

Hammy have an obsession with DWTL.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2010, 05:54:22 PM »

No, my point was (maybe put in confusing way): RPP/PCP/AFL-CIO doesn't seems now, in contrast to JCP, DA or Populares, are really organized force.

Hammy have an obsession with DWTL.

1. In what way? My members aren't as active as I would like and some of the other parties are and I am trying to fix that but in general we operate very similar. We discuss, arranged strategy, and then implement strategy.

2. He also has an obsession with me. And thats what this poll came down to. Attacking me without even mentioning me. Being obsessed with correcting the record, I felt it necessary to clear the air amongst the few who still didn't realize the true scope of DWTL's power last fall and winter, and appearently people are overestimating him and giving him far too much credit, and understimated me and honesty with regards to what I promised when I took the job.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2010, 08:19:42 PM »

I'm in charge.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2010, 09:54:52 PM »

Hey Yank, there's a dissident. Shot him.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2010, 12:51:36 AM »

Dwtl was an imbecile and the RPP is better off without him.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2010, 01:03:54 AM »

I'm just glad all the socks and trolls left to form their own party.  Was sorry to see so many non-socks and trolls join them.  Sleeping with dogs and all that....
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2010, 01:15:35 AM »

I'm just glad all the socks and trolls left to form their own party.  Was sorry to see so many non-socks and trolls join them.  Sleeping with dogs and all that....

This thread is about the PCP/RPP, not the JCP.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2010, 01:17:49 AM »

Huh The JCP's troll population is still going strong.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2010, 01:26:56 AM »

Of course, that's what I was saying.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2010, 01:42:30 AM »

Tired old lines against the JCP that stopped being relevant ages ago. It's been explained why countless times in countless ways from countless people. I expect Atlasian stupidity from Libertas, as his ideology is trouble making, but you should know better, PiT.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2010, 01:43:55 AM »

So, trolls have left the JCP to found their own party, or our troll population is still going strong? Try being consistent. And no, being consistently retarded doesn't count.

Sorry, there's no lack of consistency there. Insulting the mentally ill is rather low and unbecoming you, bgwah.

And I gave two JCP candidates preferences above NOTA.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2010, 01:45:08 AM »

Tired old lines against the JCP that stopped being relevant ages ago. It's been explained why countless times in countless ways from countless people. I expect Atlasian stupidity from Libertas, as his ideology is trouble making, but you should know better, PiT.

LOL @ you calling me stupid.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2010, 01:48:05 AM »

I'm just glad all the socks and trolls left to form their own party.  Was sorry to see so many non-socks and trolls join them.  Sleeping with dogs and all that....

So, trolls have left the JCP to found their own party, or our troll population is still going strong? Try being consistent. And no, being consistently retarded doesn't count.

Sorry, there's no lack of consistency there. Insulting the mentally ill is rather low and unbecoming you, bgwah.
I'm pretty sure Libertard just called himself mentally ill.

That's probably because your reading comprehension sucks. So do your insult skills.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2010, 01:48:11 AM »

I have been over this so many times.

It's remarkable, really. The ability to turn every discussion into something about the JCP, that is. While this discussion isn't about the JCP, let me sum up some things for you:

1. The argument over zombie voters and zombie voting has alot of subjective points and is not, no matter which way you slice it, as bad as potentially creating countless identities clothed under proxy IPs. Besides, your complaints about zombies, even though completely off-topic in regard to what we were originally discussing, are complete nonsense because..

2. The JCP does not strategically register. In fact, Bgwah personally has told me himself he deplores it and has never tried, that I've seen, to try and get people to register in specific areas if they don't live in them in real life or have their avatar displaying that area. Also..

3. The JCP hasn't seriously recruited in months. Honestly, you don't have to take my word for it, browse the registration thread. You guys and everyone else (and their dog) found one greatest hit against the JCP when it stopped being relevant ages ago.

And 4. This is not about the JCP, at all. This is about the Populares and your knack for defending what is a hop skip and a jump away from trying to fix elections. There's no rationale against a voter-by-proxy-ban except the flimsiest of reasons and you and your party's refusal to simply say "Voting with a false IP address is probably not a good thing" is absolutely mind-blowing on a level of mind-blow I haven't encountered in Atlasia in a long time.

Seriously, it's not hard to do. "Borderline voter fraud is a bad thing." Come on now, you can do it.

And yeah, if the JCP had proxy voters, you guys would be after our heads so fast before I could say "hypocrisy."
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2010, 01:50:07 AM »

Perhaps one day my moral standards will be as strong as yours!

Why was my "Would you ever vote for a retarded emo virgin cannibal for higher office?" thread deleted?

Isn't that the sort of thing the mods here consider quality posting, considering all of Rochambeau's ridiculous threads are still there?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2010, 01:52:06 AM »

I'm just glad all the socks and trolls left to form their own party.  Was sorry to see so many non-socks and trolls join them.  Sleeping with dogs and all that....

I'm pretty sure Libertard just called himself mentally ill.

That's probably because your reading comprehension sucks. So do your insult skills.
Lets see.  He insulted you and then you said it's pretty low to insult the mentally handicapped.  Add in the fact that you clearly are mentally handicapped.....2+2=4...walks like a duck, talks like a duck, blah blah.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2010, 01:52:35 AM »

I have been over this so many times.

It's remarkable, really. The ability to turn every discussion into something about the JCP, that is. While this discussion isn't about the JCP, let me sum up some things for you:

1. The argument over zombie voters and zombie voting has alot of subjective points and is not, no matter which way you slice it, as bad as potentially creating countless identities clothed under proxy IPs. Besides, your complaints about zombies, even though completely off-topic in regard to what we were originally discussing, are complete nonsense because..

2. The JCP does not strategically register. In fact, Bgwah personally has told me himself he deplores it and has never tried, that I've seen, to try and get people to register in specific areas if they don't live in them in real life or have their avatar displaying that area. Also..

3. The JCP hasn't seriously recruited in months. Honestly, you don't have to take my word for it, browse the registration thread. You guys and everyone else (and their dog) found one greatest hit against the JCP when it stopped being relevant ages ago.

And 4. This is not about the JCP, at all. This is about the Populares and your knack for defending what is a hop skip and a jump away from trying to fix elections. There's no rationale against a voter-by-proxy-ban except the flimsiest of reasons and you and your party's refusal to simply say "Voting with a false IP address is probably not a good thing" is absolutely mind-blowing on a level of mind-blow I haven't encountered in Atlasia in a long time.

Seriously, it's not hard to do. "Borderline voter fraud is a bad thing." Come on now, you can do it.

And yeah, if the JCP had proxy voters, you guys would be after our heads so fast before I could say "hypocrisy."

The Populares are no more of a troll party than the JCP is.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2010, 01:53:23 AM »

I would hope so.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2010, 11:27:10 AM »

Oh we are so much better off now. I am so glad I am not being forced to fight a losing battle opposite Marokai Blue and JCP b/c of a fool from CA like I was then.

Let the drama continue folks, and thanks for proving one of my points to Xahar, that we are much stronger now then we were then.

Good Afternoon and I bid you all farewell for I see no purpose in posting in this thread now.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2010, 11:33:29 AM »

Why was my "Would you ever vote for a retarded emo virgin cannibal for higher office?" thread deleted?

Isn't that the sort of thing the mods here consider quality posting, considering all of Rochambeau's ridiculous threads are still there?

Libertas has a very valid point there.  Some of Rochambeau's thread should be tried for Nazi war crimes (if that were possible).
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -2.43

« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2010, 12:40:01 PM »

bgwah, Libertas wasn't insulting the mentally ill, he was insulting Rochambeau's thread making abilities. So unless you're the one describing Rochambeau as someone mentally ill...
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies