There's no way Bayh will get the VP spot (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:34:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  There's no way Bayh will get the VP spot (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: There's no way Bayh will get the VP spot  (Read 6609 times)
ncjake
Rookie

« on: March 07, 2004, 09:15:02 PM »

Bayh voted for these very tax cuts.

Well, Kerry is also running against the war, but he voted for that very war.

"I will be voting to give the president of the United States the authority to use force to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." -- John F. Kerry

"The threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real. It has been with us since the end of [the gulf war], and particularly in the last 4 years we know after Operation Desert Fox failed to force him to reaccept them, that he has continued to build those weapons. He has had a free hand for 4 years to reconstitute these weapons, allowing the world, during the interval, to lose the focus we had on weapons of mass destruction and the issue of proliferation." -- John Kerry

"(W)e need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime. We all know the litany of his offenses. He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. ...And now he is miscalculating America’s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real. - John Kerry
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2004, 09:25:52 PM »

Every one of those statements somehow involves weapons of mass destruction, and we all know what happened with that. I don't see how that hurts Kerry.

He is saying that Saddam has WMD. Now he's saying they never had them. If Bush lied about these weapons then so did John Kerry!
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2004, 10:21:37 PM »

Dude I didnt understand a word of that. What are you drinking?
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2004, 11:41:14 PM »

Clark flip flops almost as much as Kerry, that would be an awful ticket. I say you guys go for Hillary. She's liberal and a woman, what Dem could pass that up?
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2004, 09:06:24 PM »

Yes, you should continue to get your political opinions from the likes of Chris Rock...and Michael Moore...and Al Franken...

They are funny guys. Liberals like to laugh. Basically since the previous sentence is alliterative.

At least our nut cases come off as funny rather g scary like Ann Coulter .

I don't think many real conservatives even like Ann Coulter. Her Treason book made a good case for Joe Mcarthy, but shes screws up her good points by making extremely moronic statements and trying to state opinion as fact. She is crazy, although its funny to hear her rip into people when they deserve it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies