Regional Protection Party
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:57:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 [65]
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 162557 times)
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1600 on: December 07, 2009, 05:59:00 PM »

RPP affiliation will only get you somewhere if you are in the Mideast, at least when they had Tmth. I guess if you kiss enough ass it might help. But the RPP is generally a useless organization.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #1601 on: December 09, 2009, 04:28:39 PM »

Jbrase will be running for Lt. Gov., lets all give him our support
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1602 on: December 09, 2009, 05:30:26 PM »

Jbrase will be running for Lt. Gov., lets all give him our support
I know I'll support him.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1603 on: December 09, 2009, 07:44:17 PM »

Sorry for the absence but I place more priority on my Graduation project then this stupid site.

I authorize PiT to conduct or start any votes on Endorsements, etc.

I shall be back around the middle of next week.

Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1604 on: December 09, 2009, 07:46:20 PM »

Just fold already lol
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1605 on: December 09, 2009, 10:48:27 PM »

You've convinced some of our weaker members that we can't win, but the ones with a brain are sitll standing
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1606 on: December 09, 2009, 10:51:22 PM »

Would you say that this party is characterized by freedom of discussion and unity of action?
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1607 on: December 09, 2009, 10:51:28 PM »

You've convinced some of our weaker members that we can't win, but the ones with a brain are sitll standing

Actually, I didn't want them to leave your party. Catch my drift?

There is proof of that.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

« Reply #1608 on: December 09, 2009, 10:52:09 PM »

You really ought to split into a libertarian and a populist Party - at the very least, the populists ought to join the JCP and try to infiltrate it and turn it from social democracy.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1609 on: December 09, 2009, 10:52:56 PM »

You really ought to split into a libertarian and a populist Party - at the very least, the populists ought to join the JCP and try to infiltrate it and turn it from social democracy.

DWTL's skewed vision of libertarianism includes himself.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1610 on: December 09, 2009, 10:54:21 PM »

If we had two broad-based, big-tent Parties in Atlasia - one libertarian, one populist - I could stomach being in the libertarian Party with him, and with you, however much I may dislike his stands on abortion and immigration. But as it stands, he's trying to preserve a rapidly collapsing tent, to his own detriment.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1611 on: December 09, 2009, 10:55:53 PM »

If we had two broad-based, big-tent Parties in Atlasia - one libertarian, one populist - I could stomach being in the libertarian Party with him, and with you, however much I may dislike his stands on abortion and immigration. But as it stands, he's trying to preserve a rapidly collapsing tent, to his own detriment.

Perhaps, but we must recognize that DWTL is a power hungry manipulator who wants nothing but his own election. He does not care about his party mates and seeks not to help them but to use them. I do not want the ARC associated with such malice.

His antics have destroyed the RPP, and he continues to force out the most respected members.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1612 on: December 09, 2009, 10:56:48 PM »

Atlasia's political system doesn't actively encourage a two-party system.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1613 on: December 10, 2009, 12:15:58 AM »

Greetings RPP:

I posted this earlier to the ARC Convention thread believing Libertas was one of theirs. I then learned that he is apparently an RPP member and running under your banner for NE Assembly. (Correct?)

The reason I'm posting is I want to make the RPP aware of some VERY serious issues of blatant anti-Semitism by NE Assembly candidate Libertas. I wanted to make the party fully aware of his "character" (or lack thereof).

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=106237.0
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=106237.msg2257179#msg2257179
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=103928.msg2198995#msg2198995

Please note both Lieberman's tie and Obama's lapel pin in the image attached to his post. We're REALLY not talking either subtle or "misinterpreted" here.

I'm no fan of thought policing or political correctness, but the evidence here is rather incontrovertible. I don't want to see this type of beyond the pale bigotry infect either Atlasia or any party, so I'm doing my part to make sure voters and parties are aware of it. I urge your party to disown any support of this candidate and his views. I know you guys can find multiple other respectable conservative candidates to support for NE Assembly rather than stooping to back someone like this.

Thank you all for your time and consideration, and good luck in the upcoming elections.

Bumped.

Strangely quiet....
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1614 on: December 10, 2009, 03:24:38 AM »

I'm so bored with this game that even this doesn't anger me any longer.

DWTL, you have the ability to kill your own party in every sentence which is THEORETICALLY aimed at outside Atlasians !! Amazing...
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1615 on: December 10, 2009, 03:25:58 AM »

I'm very serious regarding this suggestion:

DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1616 on: December 10, 2009, 09:12:44 AM »

Einzinge, the RPP is going nowhere, we need to be the force against leftist domination.  Granted, Hamilton's brainwashed enough people where that gets harder, but we still can field a few senators and possibly make a run at the presidency if we can get AndrewCT to run on the top with an RPPer on the bottom
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1617 on: December 10, 2009, 09:15:22 AM »

Einzinge, the RPP is going nowhere, we need to be the force against leftist domination.

Except your entire electoral coalition is oblivious, obsequious, and obsolete. Your entire strategy, clearly patterned off the old-tried-and-true Republican Fusionism, is now less than worthless.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1618 on: December 10, 2009, 09:16:33 AM »

The RPP isn't only libertarians and populists...
It's not just as you see the world...
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1619 on: December 10, 2009, 09:18:33 AM »

The RPP isn't only libertarians and populists...
It's not just as you see the world...

Pretty closely, though. Judging by your economic score, you'd be more than happy to sign up with a populist Party that might actually do something about your pet social issues. A score of one either way is expendable.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1620 on: December 10, 2009, 11:56:48 AM »

Einzinge, the RPP is going nowhere, we need to be the force against leftist domination.

Except your entire electoral coalition is oblivious, obsequious, and obsolete. Your entire strategy, clearly patterned off the old-tried-and-true Republican Fusionism, is now less than worthless.
I suggest you find out what is actually going on rather than reading Hamilton talking points.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1621 on: December 10, 2009, 12:07:07 PM »

I suggest you find out what is actually going on rather than reading Hamilton talking points.
LOL, I know every voter you have. Most won't even show up. Many are old one-timers from August and September, who are somewhat active but don't pay attention to the game. The likelihood you have of future victories is shrinking fast, helped and perpetrated by your loud, boisterous failures.
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1622 on: December 10, 2009, 03:52:31 PM »

Get it?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix