Death of the Religious Right? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:53:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Death of the Religious Right? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Death of the Religious Right?  (Read 8916 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« on: December 16, 2009, 06:21:52 PM »

We are losing our religious rights. I started to pray at my school and I got sent to the office.

You are obviously being sarcastic, considering that it is your civil liberty to pray in school. Do not attempt to spew the ridiculous lies the churches have spread about the ACLU.

And, don't believe the ridiculous lies the ACLU have spread about us religious types.

The ACLU actually fights for freedom, in stark contrast to most churches.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 12:26:44 PM »

Thankfully, the Religious Right will never go away.  It may seem like they are losing right now, but ultimately their cause will win the war.

And I will give up my American citizenship if that ever happens. Thankfully it won't, so I have nothing to worry about.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 06:41:51 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Matter of opinion. You have no right for force your views on me.

everything they can to shut us up so we can't even say "Jesus Saves" or "God Loves You" in public.  They also try to take the Christ out of Christmas.  They replace Christ with X, which is abhorrent.  They shun businesses from wishing their customers Merry Christmas.  The term Happy Holidays could mean Easter or Fourth of July as easily as anything in the winter.  The ACLU is an evil, evil organization, and they will one day get their just reward.

Your business, but I feel sorry for your kids.

You're absolutely insane. There's nothing I can say to that comment. Do you really believe that? Do most people in Oklahoma believe that?

Incorrect. It is definitely Christian belief. Please don't confuse this with fact, they're very far away from each other.

Cut the drama damn it. You are not being persecuted. It's the other way around in America, but christians seem to be much to arrogant to see that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies