The Post Tribune Telegraph of AAtlasia - TPTTAA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:53:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Post Tribune Telegraph of AAtlasia - TPTTAA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Post Tribune Telegraph of AAtlasia - TPTTAA  (Read 41559 times)
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« on: December 17, 2009, 06:59:53 PM »

I actually agree with Badger's post. The ARC is the only party who trains and pushes for newbies to get active.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 06:59:53 PM »

Marokai seems to be forgetting that CK was a ZOMBIE GOVERNOR. He was worse than Daniel Adams, didn't even show up to open the August Booth and was late on the 27th or whatever amendment booth as well.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 02:08:02 PM »

This list doesn't take into account recent efforts of activity encouragement by the Xahar/???campaign or the ARC as a party.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 05:17:42 PM »

This list doesn't take into account recent efforts of activity encouragement by the Xahar/???campaign or the ARC as a party.

Hamilton is starting confusing his wishes with reality... Roll Eyes

BTW, someone should explain me what's up with Hamilton and Nik, because it seems that you're not friends anymore...

He would prefer to attack me publicly to gain popularty and then try to be friends behind closed doors, much in a similar way to the PMs that were posted exposing Devilman. I don't play those games. There is no reason to put on some kind of facade, be it public or private, simply to try to have someone on your side at all times.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 05:33:28 PM »

Hamilton is starting confusing his wishes with reality... Roll Eyes

BTW, someone should explain me what's up with Hamilton and Nik, because it seems that you're not friends anymore...

He would prefer to attack me publicly to gain popularty and then try to be friends behind closed doors, much in a similar way to the PMs that were posted exposing Devilman. I don't play those games. There is no reason to put on some kind of facade, be it public or private, simply to try to have someone on your side at all times.

When has he attacked you ?

Occasional posts and to people in private, I just don't what to think right now. So yeah.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies