Atlas Election 2012: ELECTION DAY (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:51:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Atlas Election 2012: ELECTION DAY (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlas Election 2012: ELECTION DAY  (Read 37080 times)
Historia Crux
Andy Jackson
United States

« on: December 18, 2009, 07:27:32 PM »

I endorse Helen Hudson.
Historia Crux
Andy Jackson
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 11:00:46 AM »
« Edited: March 13, 2010, 02:13:29 PM by Andy Jackson »

Senator Wyatt Williams (R-NH)

Hello my fellow Republicans. From the states of Maine to California, these numerous delegates have assembled into a massive mass of smiles, shimmering eyes and dreams. Because of course is that this Grand Olde Party is about to make history. This history I speak of is the reaffirmation, the thumbs up you could say towards Helen Hudson of the Diamond State and Pamela Pickering of the Rocky Mountain State. The hopes and dreams rest upon this historic all female ticket.

These hopes are for families to unite, like our stampeding party of Elephants. We may not share the same views but nontheless we have come together to embrace our sisters in this time of unity. Unity is something this nation as a whole needs today. It may be a simple word, but like independence, freedom and liberty, it stands for so much more. It stands for a united country, not one of divisive political firebreathing, not finger pointing, not the likes of dancing around the issues.

No, our country is in a time of turbulence and the hopes and fears can be clearly seen in every Americans eyes. They want change, reform, be able to open buisnesses, to prosper in life on all levels of it, the want of fair and balanced health care reform and to protect those indivisible words that have become a powerful mantra to millions and so much more. Today we political party of Americans march to the beat of victory for the middle class. We march to the beat of hope. We march to the beat of Senators Hudson and Pickering.

In our great Democracy I cannot force you to vote for this ticket, I can only urge you to make the choice that suits you best and make your informed decision. As for us many Republicans, we shall make our choice final shortly with the balloting of President and Vice President. Let November come when it may and either way, our nation shall grow with it's wings spread full fold once again and embrace the glory of our Republic.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies