Atlas Election 2012: ELECTION DAY (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:10:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Atlas Election 2012: ELECTION DAY (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlas Election 2012: ELECTION DAY  (Read 36925 times)
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: December 17, 2009, 07:04:42 PM »

I endorse Helen Hudson.

Great game! Hope there is another one after this election cycle.
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 04:17:35 PM »

When are we going to have the whole forum over VP picks? Is that coming later?
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 04:40:03 PM »

wow, too bad the election wasn't tomorrow
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 12:23:28 PM »

This looks nearly impossible to make a comeback from.

unless Hudson gets something just as bad for a card
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2010, 12:00:02 AM »

I won't make a endorsement until  Hudson announces the VP Nominee.

Jewish Conservative=Integrity

California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 04:41:57 PM »

guys we pretty much all know your running-mates so just announce
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 08:10:50 PM »

Has this game stopped? Seems to be going slower and slower
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2010, 05:34:19 PM »

Former General, Congressman, Governor and Secretary of Defense, Larry Little is scheduled to speak.

speech to come
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2010, 10:38:09 AM »

Larry Little arrives on stage to deliver keynote, met with the roar of the crowd for his Keynote address.

High Lights Below…

“We need a President with proven leadership and experience. We need a President that can work on both sides of the aisle of the best possible solutions for America. We need a President that doesn’t just talk the talk, but walks the walk and has shown us they can accomplish that in the White House. Now more than ever we need leadership that doesn’t answer to Washington, but to you the people. We need reform in government, reform in education, in health care, in social security, in the overgrowth of government. We need Governor Helen Hudson as our President!”

“As Governor I cut taxes and spending across the board. We implemented the FairTax system that allowed business to thrive and sparked productivity. We cut red-tape and useless regulation that grew our energy economy while protecting our beautiful and majestic environment. And there is no one I trust more right now to do the same for our country, to create jobs at home, to brings jobs from overseas and saves jobs for hard working Americans then Helen Hudson.

“I worked with both parties for reasonable health care reform that gets the government out of the way while making health care more affordable. Wyoming’s health care solution allowed businesses to pool together, creating health incentives and cut waste, cutting the uninsured number in half. We opened the state border to create competition and lower drug prices. We worked on tort reform so doctors and hospitals could spend time on patient and not useless law suits. In the White House I am certain Helen Hudson will be the one to walk the walk and create health care reform for all America.”

“In a time when we fight a war on terror, when we are vulnerable to attack, we must have a strong leader in the White House to defend our country. Helen Hudson is our gal! We must strength our military, protect our borders and fight for our rights now more than ever. Now is not the time to give up. We won’t give up. We are Americans! We never give up, we never surrender. We don’t hide from history we make history!”
~courteous of John S McCain

“In 2009, with the right leadership we were able to capture the enemy of all free people, Osama bin Laden. In 2012 we have the chance to be a stronger for then ever of good in the world. To defeated Al Qaeda and the Taliban once and for all so the nations around the world can once again run their own lives, their own government and pave the road of their own destinies.”

“A new dawn is close and come November it will be hear. We have the choice for freedom and prosperity or defeat of choice and triumph or government control. Helen Hudson is our choice for democracy, for the preservation of our Republic and for the bright future of America. Americans have always answered the call of duty, we have always fought the tough times, and we have always stood up for our principles and ideals. With Helen Hudson as President, once more we will have a strong nation full of ideas, struggles, victories, and triumphs. We can and will succeed because we are America. Our best days are ahead of us and with Helen Hudson in the White House, we will have the opportunities once more for a safe, secure and sound nation.”

“Thank you, God Bless America and God Bless Helen Hudson!”

Roaring applause and cheers
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2010, 06:23:24 PM »

the short speech drew dozens to their television set Cheesy
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2010, 03:52:24 PM »

Okaaay, I think it's time to call an end to this.  I don't mean the DNC; I mean the whole game.  Unless there's enough of an outcry, I'm going to skip right forward to election day (i.e. game over) on Tuesday.

I liked it, but the game needed to move faster. Perhaps have 1 turn = a month per-convention and 1 turn = two weeks post convention.

The primary was good and active...could we do that again?
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2010, 08:31:02 PM »

Larry Little arrives at podium.

We did it! In just a few moments we will be hearing from the next President of the United States, Helen Hudson!
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2010, 06:46:28 PM »

Can we start the primaries again? That was an active game
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies