Is Obama finished?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:30:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Is Obama finished?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Poll
Question: ....
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 229

Author Topic: Is Obama finished?  (Read 314729 times)
milhouse24
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: October 10, 2012, 09:54:24 PM »

If President Obama doesn't turn things around in the second (townhall) debate, then yes he would likely be finished.  We would all be talking about the last great triumph of White America with the election of Mitt Romney -this being the last election in U.S. history in which a presidential candidate can be elected to the Presidency primarily on the backs of white voters.    

I agree, the next President will be Black or Hispanic.  There will be no more white presidents in my lifetime.  The Hispanic growth is just too strong to ignore.  There is a small number of illegal hispanics, but when Obama wins his second term, he will hopefully legalize or give green cards to Hispanic illegals.  The next president would likely be fluent in Spanish.  In addition, I hope the next president is a Roman Catholic, because for too long the white americans have branded good Catholics Like Ted Kennedy as extremists.  This election is about respect.  Brown skinned Americans will finally get the respect they deserve.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #176 on: October 10, 2012, 09:59:52 PM »

If President Obama doesn't turn things around in the second (townhall) debate, then yes he would likely be finished.  We would all be talking about the last great triumph of White America with the election of Mitt Romney -this being the last election in U.S. history in which a presidential candidate can be elected to the Presidency primarily on the backs of white voters.    

I agree, the next President will be Black or Hispanic.  There will be no more white presidents in my lifetime.  The Hispanic growth is just too strong to ignore.  There is a small number of illegal hispanics, but when Obama wins his second term, he will hopefully legalize or give green cards to Hispanic illegals.  The next president would likely be fluent in Spanish.  In addition, I hope the next president is a Roman Catholic, because for too long the white americans have branded good Catholics Like Ted Kennedy as extremists.  This election is about respect.  Brown skinned Americans will finally get the respect they deserve.

Just a question... are you in the process of having a stroke?
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.97, S: -0.70

« Reply #177 on: October 10, 2012, 10:00:46 PM »

The economy needs to be turned around, millions of unemployed Americans are looking for work, the middle east is a powder keg, innocent children and being tortured and murdered on almost a daily basis in Syria, and this President is running ads with Big Bird.
I agree, this country continues to plummet down the toilet each day when it's distracted with moot political ads.  We need to get back to the point.
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #178 on: October 10, 2012, 10:07:23 PM »

Just a question... are you in the process of having a stroke?
Really dude, what's up with you?
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #179 on: October 10, 2012, 10:09:53 PM »

We can count on the next Hispanic president to be Republican.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #180 on: October 10, 2012, 10:18:32 PM »

Well, unless you're about 90 years old now, there will be plenty of white Presidents in your lifetime.  In fact, I believe Obama will be the only non white President for some time to come.

Just sayin'.
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #181 on: October 10, 2012, 10:21:47 PM »

Well, unless you're about 90 years old now, there will be plenty of white Presidents in your lifetime.  In fact, I believe Obama will be the only non white President for some time to come.

Just sayin'.
Rubio sounded presidential during the RNC, why not look into him?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #182 on: October 10, 2012, 10:31:37 PM »

Just sayin'.

He's a good possibility to be on a national ticket someday.
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #183 on: October 10, 2012, 10:32:56 PM »

Just sayin'.

He's a good possibility to be on a national ticket someday.
I'd rather it be Sandoval or Martinez.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #184 on: October 10, 2012, 10:34:07 PM »

I'm sure people can guess who I want the first Hispanic president to be.

Cheesy
Mister Twister

« Reply #185 on: October 10, 2012, 10:36:01 PM »

Cheesy

Hagrid isn't Hispanic and he's also fictional.
Biden 2024
wolfentoad66
Norfolk Island

« Reply #186 on: October 10, 2012, 11:00:17 PM »
« Edited: October 11, 2012, 12:41:34 AM by wolfentoad66 »

Cheesy

Julian "Jay" Castro!
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #187 on: October 10, 2012, 11:04:37 PM »
« Edited: October 10, 2012, 11:10:56 PM by Frodo »

Just sayin'.

It might help you to understand my post if you read this.  
AmericanNation

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 1.91

« Reply #188 on: October 11, 2012, 08:21:45 AM »

Just sayin'.

It might help you to understand my post if you read this.  

I think people will try to get over 50% of the PV and over 270 EVs in the future... just a guess. 
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #189 on: October 11, 2012, 09:31:26 AM »

...Americans ... I doubt if they care about the amount of melanin in his/her skin.

Wow, you're very wrong there.  This is their number one consideration.
AmericanNation

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 1.91

« Reply #190 on: October 11, 2012, 10:37:04 AM »

...Americans ... I doubt if they care about the amount of melanin in his/her skin.

Wow, you're very wrong there.  This is their number one consideration.

This is their number one consideration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBHPvfAt5ow
milhouse24
« Reply #191 on: October 11, 2012, 10:58:42 AM »

Just sayin'.

I think there may be more half-white presidents.  Hillary Clinton will run for president again, But if she gets the nomination, I don't think she will win overall.  I think Jeb Bush's son will make a good president since he is half Mexican.  There may some day be a real practicing Muslim as president. 
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #192 on: October 11, 2012, 11:02:32 AM »

Seriously?
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #193 on: October 11, 2012, 01:22:12 PM »

I don't really know much about the guy so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but isn't Marco Rubio white?
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #194 on: October 11, 2012, 01:26:29 PM »

I don't really know much about the guy so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but isn't Marco Rubio white?
He is Cuban American.
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #195 on: October 11, 2012, 01:36:29 PM »

He is Cuban American.

Yeah, I know. I'm also aware that in the US Hispanic is considered a race instead of just people from spanish speaking countries. But since there can be white Hispanics like him I wondered if he would still be considered a Non-White president if elected or the "hispanic" part is the one that takes precedence when determining your race.
Sorry, but I'm not really well versed in this area Tongue
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #196 on: October 11, 2012, 03:36:42 PM »

Obama will turn it around in the 2nd Debate. he even admit to being too "Nice" in the first Debate.
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #197 on: October 11, 2012, 04:02:33 PM »

well... The thing is the fat that the second debate isn't won becuase he made a mistake in the first one.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #198 on: October 11, 2012, 04:07:33 PM »

He is Cuban American.

Yeah, I know. I'm also aware that in the US Hispanic is considered a race instead of just people from spanish speaking countries. But since there can be white Hispanics like him I wondered if he would still be considered a Non-White president if elected or the "hispanic" part is the one that takes precedence when determining your race.
Yes Rubio is white rather than Amerindian. But the media describes him as Hispanic, and it would be politically incorrect to describe him as anything else.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #199 on: October 11, 2012, 04:51:54 PM »

He is Cuban American.

Yes Rubio is white rather than Amerindian. But the media describes him as Hispanic, and it would be politically incorrect to describe him as anything else.

First, there were a lot of Amerindians in Cuba, so he might be. 

Second, while not a "race," Hispanics are definitely a minority group.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies