Is Obama finished?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:40:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Is Obama finished?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10
Poll
Question: ....
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 229

Author Topic: Is Obama finished?  (Read 314872 times)
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: October 11, 2012, 05:23:18 PM »

I don't really know much about the guy so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but isn't Marco Rubio white?
He is Cuban American.

Yeah, I know. I'm also aware that in the US Hispanic is considered a race instead of just people from spanish speaking countries. But since there can be white Hispanics like him I wondered if he would still be considered a Non-White president if elected or the "hispanic" part is the one that takes precedence when determining your race.
Sorry, but I'm not really well versed in this area Tongue
Yes Rubio is white rather than Amerindian. But the media describes him as Hispanic, and it would be politically incorrect to describe him as anything else.

First, there were a lot of Amerindians in Cuba, so he might be. 

Second, while not a "race," Hispanics are definitely a minority group.
I thought that all Amerindians died on most islands after the spanish made a visit, so you only had black slaves and the Spanish.
Biden 2024
wolfentoad66
Norfolk Island

« Reply #201 on: October 11, 2012, 06:16:32 PM »

Well, unless you're about 90 years old now, there will be plenty of white Presidents in your lifetime.  In fact, I believe Obama will be the only non white President for some time to come.

Just sayin'.

I think there may be more half-white presidents.  Hillary Clinton will run for president again, But if she gets the nomination, I don't think she will win overall.  I think Jeb Bush's son will make a good president since he is half Mexican.  There may some day be a real practicing Muslim as president. 

Please. Please. Just stop!
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #202 on: October 11, 2012, 06:19:57 PM »

...Americans ... I doubt if they care about the amount of melanin in his/her skin.

Wow, you're very wrong there.  This is their number one consideration.

This is their number one consideration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBHPvfAt5ow

Nonsense.  All the ones who have a job already are free to indulge in their racism - that's something like 95% of whites.
AmericanNation

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 1.91

« Reply #203 on: October 11, 2012, 09:48:46 PM »

...Americans ... I doubt if they care about the amount of melanin in his/her skin.

Wow, you're very wrong there.  This is their number one consideration.

This is their number one consideration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBHPvfAt5ow

Nonsense.  All the ones who have a job already are free to indulge in their racism - that's something like 95% of whites.
unemployment is over 10%.  That effects everyone because of government programs and debt issues.   
milhouse24
« Reply #204 on: October 11, 2012, 10:36:27 PM »

Obama will turn it around in the 2nd Debate. he even admit to being too "Nice" in the first Debate.

Obama needed to appear as the "safe Black guy" in order to keep the media on his side. 

If he went at Romney too hard, the media will label him the "angry black guy" and that will turn off white swing voters. 

White swing voters cannot handle any Black person who appears "dangerous or violent" even if they are just being assertive and strong-willed.  White people are easily intimidated by big Black Men, and Obama is acutely aware of this double-standard because his own white grandmother said that she was afraid of a homeless Black man who accosted her in Hawaii, and she didn't want to walk to work alone because of that incident. 
Ty440
GoldenBoy
United States

« Reply #205 on: October 11, 2012, 10:42:24 PM »

Obama will turn it around in the 2nd Debate. he even admit to being too "Nice" in the first Debate.

Obama needed to appear as the "safe Black guy" in order to keep the media on his side. 

If he went at Romney too hard, the media will label him the "angry black guy" and that will turn off white swing voters. 

White swing voters cannot handle any Black person who appears "dangerous or violent" even if they are just being assertive and strong-willed.  White people are easily intimidated by big Black Men, and Obama is acutely aware of this double-standard because his own white grandmother said that she was afraid of a homeless Black man who accosted her in Hawaii, and she didn't want to walk to work alone because of that incident. 

When did atlasforurm turn into stormfront.org ?
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #206 on: October 11, 2012, 10:46:47 PM »

What the **** is wrong with you?
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #207 on: October 11, 2012, 10:51:24 PM »

I thought that all Amerindians died on most islands after the spanish made a visit, so you only had black slaves and the Spanish.

No, they were enslaved (including ones brought in from Central America), though small pox killed a lot.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #208 on: October 12, 2012, 06:08:52 AM »

No, they were enslaved (including ones brought in from Central America), though small pox killed a lot.

The numbers in Hispaniola dropped from the hundreds of thousands to a few hundred within about 50 years. They left no trace in the population. I don't expect Cuba would be any different.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #209 on: October 12, 2012, 02:29:07 PM »

unemployment is over 10%.  That effects everyone because of government programs and debt issues.   

No, dude, unemployment overall is about 7.8%, and it is lower among whites than among the subject races.  Bureau of Labor statistics says that unemployment among whites is 7%, so I stand corrected, white who have a job are 93%, not 95%.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #210 on: October 12, 2012, 03:31:45 PM »

When did atlasforurm turn into stormfront.org ?

It's just Milhouse, people. Read any of his posts about gay marriage or Paul "big biceps" Ryan and it's clear he's a "special" case scared of his own errection--mostly because he's secretly afraid he'll allow a gay do things with it.
milhouse24
« Reply #211 on: October 13, 2012, 01:44:55 PM »

No, dude, unemployment overall is about 7.8%, and it is lower among whites than among the subject races.  Bureau of Labor statistics says that unemployment among whites is 7%, so I stand corrected, white who have a job are 93%, not 95%.

I think that Black Unemployment is the hidden issue in this election.  Its a shame Obama is ignoring and taking for granted the Black Unemployed.
Mister Twister

« Reply #212 on: October 22, 2012, 05:53:43 PM »

In all seriousness, with two weeks to go, things are looking pretty damn bad for Obama right now
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #213 on: October 22, 2012, 06:24:01 PM »

In all seriousness, with two weeks to go, things are looking pretty damn bad for Obama right now

But not over.  If we start seeing good polls for Romney in OH and in some of NV, CO, IA, WI and NH, it is over. 
old timey villain
cope1989

« Reply #214 on: October 22, 2012, 06:32:54 PM »

O rly? Please elaborate. I really want to hear your opinion because I know you're an actual Obama supporter and not some troll.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #215 on: October 22, 2012, 07:40:30 PM »

The numbers in Hispaniola dropped from the hundreds of thousands to a few hundred within about 50 years. They left no trace in the population. I don't expect Cuba would be any different.

Some of that was intermarriage (of which I am proof of a few hundred miles to the north). 
AmericanNation

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 1.91

« Reply #216 on: October 22, 2012, 10:01:22 PM »

But not over.  If we start seeing good polls for Romney in OH and in some of NV, CO, IA, WI and NH, it is over. 
I think Romney just sealed the deal.  Obama needs some major shake up now. 
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #217 on: October 22, 2012, 10:48:16 PM »

I think Romney just sealed the deal.  Obama needs some major shake up now. 

He wasn't hurt.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #218 on: October 05, 2014, 04:35:18 AM »

lol
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #219 on: October 08, 2014, 07:07:40 PM »

Yes
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #220 on: October 18, 2014, 04:41:27 AM »

I can't see America re-re-electing a black President.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #221 on: October 23, 2014, 06:36:44 PM »

Obama 2016!
DS0816
« Reply #222 on: October 29, 2014, 05:59:15 PM »

This thread was hilarious.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #223 on: January 21, 2015, 11:59:10 AM »

Obama as the communicator who can pass executive orders isn't done polically, but legislatively, yes he was done after the November 4th elections.
Vega
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #224 on: March 20, 2015, 06:24:30 PM »

Obama as the communicator who can pass executive orders isn't done polically, but legislatively, yes he was done after the November 4th elections.

From what I've seen of oppebo's posts, I don't see what was so interesting about him.

Why both of you would re-re-bump and re-re-re bump respectively is beyond me.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies