Is Obama finished? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:10:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Is Obama finished? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ....
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 229

Author Topic: Is Obama finished?  (Read 315974 times)
milhouse24
« on: February 23, 2010, 01:13:34 PM »

I can't see America re-electing a black President.

Obama is half-black if you want to get technical
milhouse24
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 09:23:46 PM »

I don't think Americans want another white president.  We want a president who makes us feel good and can connect to us personally at an emotional level.  Obama may not be the best president ever, but he's pretty darn close.  Besides, Obama should get some bonus points because he is the First Black President, and its difficult for a Black man to understand the dominant white culture of the clubby DC government world.  As the saying in business goes, its about understanding and adapting to the company culture.  The white culture is difficult to understand and a Black Man will never get respect in a white culture no matter how he acts or behaves. 
milhouse24
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 09:54:24 PM »

If President Obama doesn't turn things around in the second (townhall) debate, then yes he would likely be finished.  We would all be talking about the last great triumph of White America with the election of Mitt Romney -this being the last election in U.S. history in which a presidential candidate can be elected to the Presidency primarily on the backs of white voters.    

I agree, the next President will be Black or Hispanic.  There will be no more white presidents in my lifetime.  The Hispanic growth is just too strong to ignore.  There is a small number of illegal hispanics, but when Obama wins his second term, he will hopefully legalize or give green cards to Hispanic illegals.  The next president would likely be fluent in Spanish.  In addition, I hope the next president is a Roman Catholic, because for too long the white americans have branded good Catholics Like Ted Kennedy as extremists.  This election is about respect.  Brown skinned Americans will finally get the respect they deserve.
milhouse24
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 10:58:42 AM »

Well, unless you're about 90 years old now, there will be plenty of white Presidents in your lifetime.  In fact, I believe Obama will be the only non white President for some time to come.

Just sayin'.

I think there may be more half-white presidents.  Hillary Clinton will run for president again, But if she gets the nomination, I don't think she will win overall.  I think Jeb Bush's son will make a good president since he is half Mexican.  There may some day be a real practicing Muslim as president. 
milhouse24
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 10:36:27 PM »

Obama will turn it around in the 2nd Debate. he even admit to being too "Nice" in the first Debate.

Obama needed to appear as the "safe Black guy" in order to keep the media on his side. 

If he went at Romney too hard, the media will label him the "angry black guy" and that will turn off white swing voters. 

White swing voters cannot handle any Black person who appears "dangerous or violent" even if they are just being assertive and strong-willed.  White people are easily intimidated by big Black Men, and Obama is acutely aware of this double-standard because his own white grandmother said that she was afraid of a homeless Black man who accosted her in Hawaii, and she didn't want to walk to work alone because of that incident. 
milhouse24
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2012, 01:44:55 PM »

Nonsense.  All the ones who have a job already are free to indulge in their racism - that's something like 95% of whites.
unemployment is over 10%.  That effects everyone because of government programs and debt issues.   

No, dude, unemployment overall is about 7.8%, and it is lower among whites than among the subject races.  Bureau of Labor statistics says that unemployment among whites is 7%, so I stand corrected, white who have a job are 93%, not 95%.

I think that Black Unemployment is the hidden issue in this election.  Its a shame Obama is ignoring and taking for granted the Black Unemployed.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies