Is Obama finished? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:23:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Is Obama finished? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ....
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 229

Author Topic: Is Obama finished?  (Read 315861 times)
AmericanNation

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 1.91

« on: September 21, 2012, 01:49:33 PM »

Obama ran a great campaign as a challenger, maybe the best, when he could aspire to be all things to all voters.

But so far he seems to be floundering in an attempt to run a re-election campaign, where he must actually stand for something and defend a less than impressive record

He has a long list of legislative achievements -- in his first two years. He put a swift end to the most dangerous economic economic meltdown in nearly 80 years. The only constituency of 2008 that he lost was the financial sector who would have voted for the Islamic Brotherhood or the KKK if such would have saved their skins and, having had their needs met, now concern themselves with taxes on their income. Such people are small components of the electorate, and they are heavily concentrated in states that President Obama has no chance of losing.

He is consistent. He is not losing his core constituencies.   

"His" constituencies turnout will be lower than 2008 and his opponents turnout will be quite a bit higher.  Some will swing from voting Obama to voting against him.  Almost none will go the other way.  All that can be true and Obama could still win.   
AmericanNation

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 10:53:08 AM »

I don't think he's finished but he's looking quite desperate....downright silly, in fact.

I haven't even seen a single sign of him since the collapse.  Where've you seen him Grumps?

In fact only whites could possibly save him now, he can't save himself: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=161227.0

He's made public appearances and he's been lame, but his minions, opebo.....pathetic.  Then these stupid ads.  Keeping Biden in hiding (maybe not a bad idea)....these guys are cocky bastards at heart, but Obama is acting like a beaten down puppy left in the rain.  I'm sure the valium prescriptions shot way up in his  Chicago HQ since the debate.   He's not inspiring anyone at this moment.

This has basically been Obama his entire term in office (weak, leading from behind, no plan, demagogic, in over his head, uninterested), but he wasn't as exposed as he is now.  Amazing what 90 minutes of sunshine can 'find'. 
AmericanNation

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 08:21:45 AM »

Well, unless you're about 90 years old now, there will be plenty of white Presidents in your lifetime.  In fact, I believe Obama will be the only non white President for some time to come.

Just sayin'.

It might help you to understand my post if you read this.  

I think people will try to get over 50% of the PV and over 270 EVs in the future... just a guess. 
AmericanNation

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 10:37:04 AM »

...Americans ... I doubt if they care about the amount of melanin in his/her skin.

Wow, you're very wrong there.  This is their number one consideration.

This is their number one consideration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBHPvfAt5ow
AmericanNation

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 09:48:46 PM »

...Americans ... I doubt if they care about the amount of melanin in his/her skin.

Wow, you're very wrong there.  This is their number one consideration.

This is their number one consideration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBHPvfAt5ow

Nonsense.  All the ones who have a job already are free to indulge in their racism - that's something like 95% of whites.
unemployment is over 10%.  That effects everyone because of government programs and debt issues.   
AmericanNation

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 10:01:22 PM »

In all seriousness, with two weeks to go, things are looking pretty damn bad for Obama right now

But not over.  If we start seeing good polls for Romney in OH and in some of NV, CO, IA, WI and NH, it is over. 
I think Romney just sealed the deal.  Obama needs some major shake up now. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies