Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 24, 2014, 07:48:11 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community
| | |-+  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: Grad Students are the Worst, The Mikado, Badger)
| | | |-+  Republican Primary - Keystone Phil versus Alexander Hamilton
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Poll
Question: Well who would you vote for and who would win?
Keystone Phil/Keystone Phil   -16 (64%)
Keystone Phil/Alexander Hamilton   -0 (0%)
Alexander Hamilton/Keystone Phil   -3 (12%)
Alexander Hamilton/Alexander Hamilton   -6 (24%)
Show Pie Chart
Total Voters: 25

Author Topic: Republican Primary - Keystone Phil versus Alexander Hamilton  (Read 3036 times)
Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2009, 04:50:07 pm »
Ignore

Post maps if you wish.

He's BACK!!! His Time Has Come Once Again! Now We're All Gonna Die! No One is Safe From His Wrath!

Rowan
RowanBrandon
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 04:53:12 pm »
Ignore

Phil and it wouldn't even be close.
All In For KC
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 04:56:12 pm »
Ignore

Phil would easily win the Republican primary, based off politics, mainly.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."
-Jackie Robinson
MasterJedi
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.65, S: 6.43

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 05:05:03 pm »
Ignore

Phil/Phil, Hamilton wouldn't even come close.

Alexander Hamilton
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 05:05:22 pm »
Ignore

I would pull it out in the end.

people suck
Pope Kalwejt I of Northeast
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 05:07:46 pm »
Ignore

Like Deeds?

Alexander Hamilton
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2009, 05:09:34 pm »
Ignore

Blue- Hamilton
Red- Phil

people suck
North Carolina Yankee
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2009, 05:12:27 pm »
Ignore

Blue- Hamilton
Red- Phil

You wouldn't win Texas. There aren't enough Republican Hispanics to control the GOP Primary and the rest would all be Keystone's type of voter.

He's BACK!!! His Time Has Come Once Again! Now We're All Gonna Die! No One is Safe From His Wrath!

Alexander Hamilton
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2009, 05:15:55 pm »
Ignore

Blue- Hamilton
Red- Phil

You wouldn't win Texas. There aren't enough Republican Hispanics to control the GOP Primary and the rest would all be Keystone's type of voter.

Texas Republicans would support the anti-illegal immigrant candidate and the sane candidate. Though I think Texas would be close, nothing west of it would even be contested by Phil.

people suck
All In For KC
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2009, 05:22:12 pm »
Ignore

Trying to follow primary schedule...

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."
-Jackie Robinson
Pope Kalwejt I of Northeast
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2009, 05:24:29 pm »
Ignore

Keystone would have an appeal to the GOP base unlike a dude, who during last months was once a progressive, a conservative, a libertarian... take your pick.

North Carolina Yankee
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2009, 05:24:45 pm »
Ignore

Also you wouldn't win Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, the plains states, Minnestota has a caucus system that would make it easy for a conservative win see Romney winning it in 2008. Wisconsin would vote the same as MN and MI. The GOP state parties in both Washington and Arizona are hella Conservative. You would not win North Carolina, or any other outer or inner Souther State except Florida, and you might get close in VA.

Alexander Hamilton
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2009, 05:29:34 pm »
Ignore

Also you wouldn't win Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, the plains states, Minnestota has a caucus system that would make it easy for a conservative win see Romney winning it in 2008. Wisconsin would vote the same as MN and MI. The GOP state parties in both Washington and Arizona are hella Conservative. You would not win North Carolina, or any other outer or inner Souther State except Florida, and you might get close in VA.

If Pat McCrory could get nominated by the NC GOP, I'm sure I could. The NC GOP is getting less conservative. A lot of the conservatives are actually registered Democrats there.

I would easily win Idaho and Utah and Wyoming and Montana. Not as sure on the Dakotas.

WA and AZ are already in the bag for me, and I would win Minnesota fairly easily as well.

Phil would only win in the radical and racist states mostly located in the Deep South. He would certainly win the populist vote, but I would win among urban and suburban Republicans, middle class, upper-middle class, and wealthy Republicans, business owners, as well as rural libertarian-esque Republicans in the Midwest. I would easily raise more money, I would easily win the votes from moderates and libertarian Republicans, and Independents in states like New Hampshire. My campaign's organization would be stronger, allowing me to do better in caucues (the real reason Romney won, not his "conservatism").

people suck
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
YaBB God
Czech Republic

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2009, 05:36:00 pm »
Ignore

Romney is no conservative.

Clearly the solution is to privatize presidential elections.

So, in less than four years, get excited for the 2016 MetLife Financial U Pick The Prez Extravaganza. If you tweet a picture of your completed ballot with the hashtag #ivoted, you could win a trip for two to the inauguration or an iTunes gift card.
Alexander Hamilton
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2009, 05:39:51 pm »
Ignore

You're no conservative.

people suck
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
YaBB God
Czech Republic

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2009, 05:40:47 pm »
Ignore

You're no conservative.

How so?

So, in less than four years, get excited for the 2016 MetLife Financial U Pick The Prez Extravaganza. If you tweet a picture of your completed ballot with the hashtag #ivoted, you could win a trip for two to the inauguration or an iTunes gift card.
Alexander Hamilton
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2009, 05:41:35 pm »
Ignore

You're no conservative.

How so?

You love war and intervention.

Bob Taft turns in his grave due to your display name.

people suck
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
YaBB God
Czech Republic

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2009, 05:47:10 pm »
Ignore

You're no conservative.

How so?

*facepalm*

Nobody "loves war".

Returning to my original point, I'm not aware that Romney is an isolationist. It wouldn't surprise me if he were one, but that would not make him a conservative. Further, conservatism != isolationism.

Alexander Hamilton
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2009, 05:54:47 pm »
Ignore

You're no conservative.

How so?

*facepalm*

Nobody "loves war".

Returning to my original point, I'm not aware that Romney is an isolationist. It wouldn't surprise me if he were one, but that would not make him a conservative. Further, conservatism != isolationism.

Incorrect. Isolationism is a pillar of conservative thought.

people suck
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
YaBB God
Czech Republic

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2009, 05:57:22 pm »
Ignore

You're no conservative.

How so?

*facepalm*

Nobody "loves war".

No, and even assuming for now that it is, that hardly makes Romney a conservative overall. In other words, conservatism still is not the same thing as isolationism; isolationism is at best only a part of conservative thought.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 05:59:42 pm by Mideast Assemblyman True Conservative »Logged

Alexander Hamilton
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2009, 05:59:17 pm »
Ignore

You're no conservative.

How so?

*facepalm*

Nobody "loves war".

No, and even assuming for now that it is, that hardly makes Romney a conservative overall.

Who cares whether Romney is a cosnervative?

I would crush Phil in a primary battle.

people suck
North Carolina Yankee
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2009, 05:59:48 pm »
Ignore

Hamilton trying to wear his faux coat of Libertarianism has now made him a less effective spokesman for Romney.

Alexander Hamilton
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2009, 06:00:40 pm »
Ignore

Hamilton trying to wear his faux coat of Libertarianism has now made him a less effective spokesman for Romney.

When have I ever claimed to be a libertarian? Not once have I associated myself with such an ideology.

people suck
North Carolina Yankee
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2009, 06:08:02 pm »
Ignore

You're no conservative.

How so?

*facepalm*

Nobody "loves war".

No, and even assuming for now that it is, that hardly makes Romney a conservative overall.

Who cares whether Romney is a cosnervative?

I would crush Phil in a primary battle.

lol. In a party dominated by Southerners which you have stated are ignorant and stupid, you think you would do well enough to get close.

ROTFLOL.

Admit it, Phil would wipe your ass of the floor.

When have I ever claimed to be a libertarian? Not once have I associated myself with such an ideology.

I never associated myself with any particular ideology except conservatism in its most general forms yet that doesn't stop you from calling me a populist unfairly.

MasterJedi
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.65, S: 6.43

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2009, 07:29:28 pm »
Ignore

That's what she said.

Pages: [1] 2 Print