Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 01, 2014, 05:32:06 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Questions and Answers
| |-+  The Atlas
| | |-+  Petition to ban BushOklahoma
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] Print
Author Topic: Petition to ban BushOklahoma  (Read 24996 times)
black and white band photos
BRTD
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: October 29, 2014, 08:19:07 pm »
Ignore

You mean like Gustaf and Joe Republic?

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
Joe Republic
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 30, 2014, 01:01:33 am »
Ignore

Every poster in the Update other than Bushie himself is making fun of him.  At least Gustaf and I (and several others) have been honest in saying that we do so because we don't like him and he doesn't deserve any help or advice.  The rest of you guys keep pretending and letting him think you really do like him and want him to succeed, when actually his constant pratfalls are what keep the 'TV show' entertaining for you.  That's way worse.

Real Americans (and Big Sky Bob) demand to know.

I just slept for 11 hours, so I should need a nap today, but we'll see.
dead0man
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: -4.52

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: October 30, 2014, 02:12:54 am »
Ignore

I actually agree.  The ones that claim to want to help are full of sh**t AND bullies.

I still don't understand why we allow it.  I suppose it's like laughing at people on Springer, they (and Bushie) are not being forced to act like assholes or morons on TV (or here) and it makes the losers audience at home watching (reading) feel better about their lives.

HockeyDude
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.19, S: -8.78

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 30, 2014, 08:37:21 am »
Ignore

Every poster in the Update other than Bushie himself is making fun of him.  At least Gustaf and I (and several others) have been honest in saying that we do so because we don't like him and he doesn't deserve any help or advice.  The rest of you guys keep pretending and letting him think you really do like him and want him to succeed, when actually his constant pratfalls are what keep the 'TV show' entertaining for you.  That's way worse.

I've admitted to poking fun at him.  He knows this.  And then I try to help him... on here and the Facebooks.  Just because his conundrums are often hilarious doesn't mean that we want to see very bad things happen to him.  We literally got him online CAD software last night.  The dichotomy between ripping on him and actually giving a crap is not unlike the relationship I have with my fraternity brothers.  I imagine it's the same for a lot of Updaters.

^ That has more to do with the career stuff.  If he's going to post to the world that he goes pants shopping with his mom and grandmom... well, c'mon, Joe.  You're certainly reasonable and you know he's going to catch some flak for that if he's posting it and wants our opinion.  Sometimes I don't understand how squeaky clean people want the world to be.

DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 30, 2014, 10:33:56 am »
Ignore

The ones that claim to want to help are full of sh**t AND bullies.

I still don't understand why we allow it.  I suppose it's like laughing at people on Springer

Totally agree. I venture into that awful, defeatist thread maybe once a week and find it very obvious that the situation is beyond "help." I don't mean it completely negatively, but I think it makes a lot of them feel good / better about themselves. And it gives BushOK another audience, which he should not have.

PM:
Economic: -5.03
Social: -8.35

Clarko95
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 30, 2014, 10:09:15 pm »
Ignore

Keep posting inside of the Update all you guys want, but I'm getting tired of the Forum Community board being filled with new threads everyday about some random crap that BushOklahoma posted about his life. Every few lines it's "Will Bushie (this)?" or "Is Bushie (that)?".

Illinois is killing me this year:
What the hell is going on in Illinois
HockeyDude
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 31, 2014, 08:19:51 am »
Ignore

Keep posting inside of the Update all you guys want, but I'm getting tired of the Forum Community board being filled with new threads everyday about some random crap that BushOklahoma posted about his life. Every few lines it's "Will Bushie (this)?" or "Is Bushie (that)?".

Don't click on the thread then. 

Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 31, 2014, 08:23:38 am »
Ignore

I can understand Clark's point to an extent, but the FC board isn't the highbrow board some others are.  We have threads on Ingress tattoos, Torie's troll thread, How would feel threads, mines, etc.......not exactly riveting reading to the point where other threads regarding Our Dear Friend are detracting from an otherwise pristine board.

I only had 3 sandwiches instead of my normal 4.

Also, shut up NewYorkExpress you creep.

HockeyDude
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: October 31, 2014, 09:31:49 am »
Ignore

I can understand Clark's point to an extent, but the FC board isn't the highbrow board some others are.  We have threads on Ingress tattoos, Torie's troll thread, How would feel threads, mines, etc.......not exactly riveting reading to the point where other threads regarding Our Dear Friend are detracting from an otherwise pristine board.

Exactly.  I don't know what Clarky wants to read in lieu of things about Bushie, "Which Disney princess does the previous poster's signature invoke"?

Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #359 on: October 31, 2014, 01:33:35 pm »
Ignore

Exactly.  I don't know what Clarky wants to read in lieu of things about Bushie, "Which Disney princess does the previous poster's signature invoke"?

Let's not forget the gay pickup site - PAPOY

I only had 3 sandwiches instead of my normal 4.

Also, shut up NewYorkExpress you creep.

Pope Kalwejt I
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: October 31, 2014, 02:05:26 pm »
Ignore

I absolutely agree the FC board is for diffrent business than other boards. Hell, we all need a place to blow some steam, aren't we?

All I say some of our fellow posters are obsessing a bit too hard about the Update.

Pope of the Northeast Catholic Church
Sovereign of the Papal Boats
Former Drunkard
dead0man
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: -4.52

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 31, 2014, 11:01:13 pm »
Ignore

All I say some of our fellow posters are obsessing a bit too hard about the Update.
The updaters are sick bullies, of COURSE they are going to obsess over it.  But yes, I agree that the FC board is one of the least important sub forum and my biggest issue with the update isn't where it's at or how half the FC board is just update related crap, it's the bullying and the fact that 1/3rd of this place seems to be made up of assholes picking on a single individual.  AND the fact that most of them don't seem to get why it's wrong.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout