Does the average Pennsylvanian have a hatred of gays bordering on mental illness
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 02:01:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Does the average Pennsylvanian have a hatred of gays bordering on mental illness
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Does the average Pennsylvanian have a hatred of gays bordering on mental illness?
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 35

Author Topic: Does the average Pennsylvanian have a hatred of gays bordering on mental illness  (Read 2842 times)
raggage

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2004, 01:48:50 AM »

No and BRTD, this is a very trollish thread.

then Santorum does not represent your average Pennsylvanian.

Santorum doesn't have a hatred for gays.

Yes he does.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2004, 02:26:23 AM »

Do people really need an entire thread to prove a minor point?

No. To both the poll question and my question.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2004, 02:31:54 AM »

Others voted for that ban on gay marriage, too, BRTD. So would you say that they all hate gays, too?

yes. Not as much as Santorum though since they didn't rant for a half hour about it.
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Why do people do this?  When someone disagrees with them, they clam it is do to some sort of bigotry.  If you don’t think race should be a factor in collage admissions, well you must be a racist.  Don’t believe in homosexual marriage, you must hate gays.   

One time I was in a political discussion with a group of people.  I explained how I felt that abortion should be a state issue not a federal issue.  A woman in the group accused me of wanting to make women property.  To my astonishment several people in the group that I knew well, and with whom I had discussed this with previously, joined in the verbal assault on me. 

I have not heard Mr. Santorum’s comments so I cannot say if they amount to an attack on homosexuals, but for you to make a generalized attack on everyone that disagrees with same sex marriage is over the top.

For the record, I support the legalization of same sex marriage.

John G

Santorum basically compared homosexuality to beastiality & pedophilia.  To me thats hate.  I am personally for the legalization as well.  If someone feels different thats their view & it doesn't mean its hate.  However when you harp on it the way Santorum has, use the harsh words he has well then its hate
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies