Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:31:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29
Author Topic: Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma  (Read 371755 times)
J-Mann
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2010, 01:09:32 AM »

Light travels more slowly than your relationship with Tiffanye!!

Smiley
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2010, 01:10:34 AM »
« Edited: January 29, 2010, 01:17:36 AM by Frustrated Voter »

Smiley

That was just a mistake all the way around.

Besides for Valentine's Day 2010, our next step will be for her to meet my parents and grandmother.  This is not any indication, but just to give them a chance to meet, get to know and get used to each other, in case things do develop further.  I've already met her mother and her grandmother, and I really like them and they me.  I'll probably ask my grandmother to fix a dinner in early March and have all of us meet over there.  The last thing I want to do to my mother is sometime down the road propose to a girl that my mother has never met.  That's not being a very courteous son or boyfriend.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2010, 03:02:33 PM »

Smiley

Besides for Valentine's Day 2010, our next step will be for her to meet my parents and grandmother.  This is not any indication, but just to give them a chance to meet, get to know and get used to each other, in case things do develop further.  I've already met her mother and her grandmother, and I really like them and they me.  I'll probably ask my grandmother to fix a dinner in early March and have all of us meet over there.  The last thing I want to do to my mother is sometime down the road propose to a girl that my mother has never met.  That's not being a very courteous son or boyfriend.

There you go!  I'm thinking this one will be better for you.

As for me I'm on match with a few issues with some women.  One got pissy with me after the Eagles lost to Dallas, then I was drunk and texted a few nasty things, now she e-mailed me apologizing profusely saying how she was a b-tch and how nice a guy I am and she regrets how she was towards me.  I made her sweat a bit, but I'm giving her another chance.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2010, 11:39:47 AM »

Smiley

There you go!  I'm thinking this one will be better for you.

As for me I'm on match with a few issues with some women.  One got pissy with me after the Eagles lost to Dallas, then I was drunk and texted a few nasty things, now she e-mailed me apologizing profusely saying how she was a b-tch and how nice a guy I am and she regrets how she was towards me.  I made her sweat a bit, but I'm giving her another chance.

Thanks, Flyers!!  I know things will be better with Susan than with Tiffanye.  If I can just continue to take my time with this relationship, I've got her.  This is the type of lady that would give you the blouse off her back if she had to.  That's not just a well-worn cliche' either, its the absolute truth.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #104 on: January 30, 2010, 01:07:55 PM »

It's just so foreign to me that anyone would propose 14 days after meeting, or even 14 months after meeting a bit early. When I meet a girl, I never think about a marriage or anything, but rather I take it day by day, and let things flourish or falter as they may. Relationships can be an adventure, and it's always a little much to be planning for a marriage that early. But, it each his own.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2010, 02:14:41 PM »

If all goes well, we'll have two dates this week.  Tuesday I'm going over to her house and play games with her and her mother.  Her mother is a great lady, albeit in declining health.  Poor Susan has to take care of both her mother and her grandmother, but she is happy to do it, because they took care of her when she was a kid.  I'm still thinking about what to do with her this Friday.  I've got something in mind, but we'll see.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #106 on: January 31, 2010, 02:32:23 PM »

If all goes well, we'll have two dates this week.  Tuesday I'm going over to her house and play games with her and her mother.  Her mother is a great lady, albeit in declining health.  Poor Susan has to take care of both her mother and her grandmother, but she is happy to do it, because they took care of her when she was a kid.  I'm still thinking about what to do with her this Friday.  I've got something in mind, but we'll see.

Don't forget these.........we don't need another scare bro.

Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #107 on: January 31, 2010, 05:50:45 PM »

If all goes well, we'll have two dates this week.  Tuesday I'm going over to her house and play games with her and her mother.  Her mother is a great lady, albeit in declining health.  Poor Susan has to take care of both her mother and her grandmother, but she is happy to do it, because they took care of her when she was a kid. I'm still thinking about what to do with her this Friday.  I've got something in mind, but we'll see.

Haha, no, no its nothing like that.  I'm thinking about a game night with our best friends.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #108 on: January 31, 2010, 05:52:47 PM »

Good luck, Rev!  We're rooting for you!

By the way, does your new status as a Reverend impress her?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #109 on: January 31, 2010, 05:53:22 PM »

Good luck, Rev!  We're rooting for you!

By the way, does your new status as a Reverend impress her?

Actually, yes it does!!  Thank you for asking.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2010, 08:23:36 PM »

Do people really formally ask that kind of question? I've never asked a girl to "be my girlfriend" before or experienced it the other way around. Smiley

No, and I won't go into detail about how I have done it in the past. Some of it would be rather embarrassing for starters. Smiley
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #111 on: January 31, 2010, 08:35:50 PM »

Do people really formally ask that kind of question? I've never asked a girl to "be my girlfriend" before or experienced it the other way around. Smiley

No, and I won't go into detail about how I have done it in the past. Some of it would be rather embarrassing for starters. Smiley

When in doubt whip it out?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #112 on: January 31, 2010, 08:40:27 PM »
« Edited: January 31, 2010, 08:43:14 PM by Torie »

When in doubt whip it out?

Nice rhyme thing  there. Are you a poet?  Smiley

When it doubt
Whip it out
And then you'll know
If it's a go

Just trying to finish your little artistic effort.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #113 on: February 01, 2010, 12:38:23 AM »

Date #3 is supposed to happen Tuesday, as I've said, but I've developed a stinkin' cold in the past 24 hours.  Hopefully, that won't stop date night.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #114 on: February 01, 2010, 09:04:19 AM »

Date #3 is supposed to happen Tuesday, as I've said, but I've developed a stinkin' cold in the past 24 hours.  Hopefully, that won't stop date night.

Teachable moment - dripping snot on her is bad.......really bad.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #115 on: February 01, 2010, 01:35:20 PM »

If all goes well, we'll have two dates this week.  Tuesday I'm going over to her house and play games with her and her mother.  Her mother is a great lady, albeit in declining health.  Poor Susan has to take care of both her mother and her grandmother, but she is happy to do it, because they took care of her when she was a kid. I'm still thinking about what to do with her this Friday.  I've got something in mind, but we'll see.

Haha, no, no its nothing like that.  I'm thinking about a game night with our best friends.

Bring one just in case.  I always keep one in my wallet and have a pack in my glove compartment.  Error on the safe side. 
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #116 on: February 01, 2010, 01:50:58 PM »

Yes, don't be a fool like John Edwards, use condoms!

Or cheat on your wife for that matter.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #117 on: February 01, 2010, 11:39:11 PM »

Teachable moment - dripping snot on her is bad.......really bad.

Thankfully, its nothing more than sinus congestion.  It didn't stop me from going to a church men's meeting tonight, and it will not stop me from going to work tomorrow, or from my date tomorrow evening.  Light dinner and games are on the agenda for tomorrow night.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #118 on: February 01, 2010, 11:44:13 PM »

Light dinner and games are on the agenda for tomorrow night.

Sex games?  (Or is that all part of 'light dinner'?)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #119 on: February 02, 2010, 12:23:01 AM »

Haha, no, I'm talking about UNO and other board/card games.  We have made it a commitment early on that we will not have sex until if and when we are married.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #120 on: February 02, 2010, 01:24:08 AM »

Where will you be taking her for dinner tomorrow night?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2010, 01:32:41 AM »

Haha, no, I'm talking about UNO and other board/card games.  We have made it a commitment early on that we will not have sex until if and when we are married.

OK, so, strip poker without sex?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #122 on: February 02, 2010, 08:59:00 AM »

Haha, no, I'm talking about UNO and other board/card games.  We have made it a commitment early on that we will not h  ave sex until if and when we are married.

Roll Eyes C'mon Bushie you're a cooter hound,  you can't wait that long.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2010, 12:33:56 PM »
« Edited: February 02, 2010, 12:35:39 PM by 8 yrs to break it, 2 yrs to fix it »

Oh good.  I always hoping BushOK would meet a nice girl who less sexual experience than him.  As in all sports, teammate respect of veteran leadership is critical (see the flourishing sexual relationship of #5 and #10 below for illustration).
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #124 on: February 02, 2010, 12:53:54 PM »

BushOK...you don't happen to be related to Mike Naso, do you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies