Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2014, 10:58:12 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community (Moderators: afleitch, Bacon King, Badger)
| | |-+  Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 ... 201 Print
Author Topic: Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma  (Read 233566 times)
Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: December 17, 2010, 02:37:43 am »
Ignore

Changing the subject from Larry King, I am going to say something that really exposes my obsessive compulsive disorder.

I am not like anybody else in that I don't change my calendars in one fell swoop on the night of December 31.  Rather, I have to have a process, a ritual, especially at the end of year.  The end of each individual month is a more normal procedure, although there is a small ritual there, as well.

For 2011, I have accumulated 13 wall calendars, 2 desk calendars, 2 2-year pocket calendars, and a portfolio calendar.  I have to do one action at a time with the calendars.  For example, I have to take the old calendar down, then the next action is to put up the new calendar on the 4 months from the previous year (for 16-month calendars), then yet another action is to flip it to January.  So, each wall calendar takes 3 different actions.  My desk calendars are even worse.  I flip it one page at a time from December 31 to January 1, which is about 30 pages difference including both sides of the page.  Needless to say, I've got literally 100 different actions planned just for changing the calendars.  Each action will take maximum 5 seconds.  However, I'm not going to do those all at one time.  I am going to do one action an hour in the hours between 12 and 23.  That is 100 hours, and since I'm going to be gone for 4 days next week, I am going to start the 100 actions tonight at 18:03.  I also want to have every calendar changed and ready for 2011 by 23:03 on Thursday, December 30.  I am EXTREMELY anal about that stuff.

For each individual month from February-December, I change all my wall calendars in one fell swoop, but I change them 100 hours before the new month begins.  So, in my house, it could be January 28 and my calendars are already on February.

Yes, I am THAT anal about calendars!!!!!

My earlier comment notwithstanding, I do think that the site would be better off if Inks left his position. (The fact that the village idiot has dropped in to express his support for him only confirms this.)
Keystone Phil
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: December 17, 2010, 03:10:37 am »
Ignore

I'm making a big change here upon looking at BushOK's signature: he's not real. I can't believe it but the Facebook must be an act, too. Whoever is behind this is a truly evil genius.

The soon-to-be-re-elected Kings of Kansas.
Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: December 17, 2010, 03:11:55 am »
Ignore

I'm making a big change here upon looking at BushOK's signature: he's not real. I can't believe it but the Facebook must be an act, too. Whoever is behind this is a truly evil genius.

Nope, it's me!!  I'm just different than most people, and proud of it!!

I'm as real as the sun is yellow and as real as the grass is green.

My earlier comment notwithstanding, I do think that the site would be better off if Inks left his position. (The fact that the village idiot has dropped in to express his support for him only confirms this.)
Keystone Phil
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: December 17, 2010, 03:15:55 am »
Ignore

My friend, I was embracing your "difference" for awhile now but you either have a very severe condition (not impossible but I wouldn't expect you to be surfing the Internet) or are an act. You're always kind so I'll obviously be kind to you but I think the act is pretty obvious now.

Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #2729 on: December 17, 2010, 03:18:59 am »
Ignore

My friend, I was embracing your "difference" for awhile now but you either have a very severe condition (not impossible but I wouldn't expect you to be surfing the Internet) or are an act. You're always kind so I'll obviously be kind to you but I think the act is pretty obvious now.

I see where you're coming from, but I'm very real.  I am very candid and transparent about my life.  You can ask my many friends on facebook if I'm real (skip the Atlas friends, of course!!)

Smash255
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2730 on: December 17, 2010, 03:54:33 am »
Ignore

Changing the subject from Larry King, I am going to say something that really exposes my obsessive compulsive disorder.

I am not like anybody else in that I don't change my calendars in one fell swoop on the night of December 31.  Rather, I have to have a process, a ritual, especially at the end of year.  The end of each individual month is a more normal procedure, although there is a small ritual there, as well.

For 2011, I have accumulated 13 wall calendars, 2 desk calendars, 2 2-year pocket calendars, and a portfolio calendar.  I have to do one action at a time with the calendars.  For example, I have to take the old calendar down, then the next action is to put up the new calendar on the 4 months from the previous year (for 16-month calendars), then yet another action is to flip it to January.  So, each wall calendar takes 3 different actions.  My desk calendars are even worse.  I flip it one page at a time from December 31 to January 1, which is about 30 pages difference including both sides of the page.  Needless to say, I've got literally 100 different actions planned just for changing the calendars.  Each action will take maximum 5 seconds.  However, I'm not going to do those all at one time.  I am going to do one action an hour in the hours between 12 and 23.  That is 100 hours, and since I'm going to be gone for 4 days next week, I am going to start the 100 actions tonight at 18:03.  I also want to have every calendar changed and ready for 2011 by 23:03 on Thursday, December 30.  I am EXTREMELY anal about that stuff.

For each individual month from February-December, I change all my wall calendars in one fell swoop, but I change them 100 hours before the new month begins.  So, in my house, it could be January 28 and my calendars are already on February.

Ummmmm........

Smash255
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: December 17, 2010, 03:57:43 am »
Ignore

I seriously hope you are right, especially considering his latest posts, and have thought along the same lines from time to time, but as hard to believe that anyone can truly be like this and not locked up somewhere, its even harder to believe that anyone can be this creative.

Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: December 17, 2010, 04:09:30 am »
Ignore

I seriously hope you are right, especially considering his latest posts, and have thought along the same lines from time to time, but as hard to believe that anyone can truly be like this and not locked up somewhere, its even harder to believe that anyone can be this creative.

I will say that the calendar thing is one of my few completely off-the-wall characteristics.  I don't have that many oddities.  I don't think the obsessive focus on Christmas to be all that odd.

I guess I'm just abnormally obsessed with the end of the year (Christmas and New Year's).  Other than that, I'm closer to normal.

Keystone Phil
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: December 17, 2010, 04:14:27 am »
Ignore

"It isn't odd to strongly focus on Christmas...

...I guess the only think I abnormally obsess over would be Christmas."

Gustaf
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: December 17, 2010, 04:16:16 am »
Ignore

You think he can't be real because he has "7 days left to Christmas" in his signature? (referring to your above post about his signature).

Because that doesn't strike me as the strangest thing about him.

This place really has become a cesspool of degenerate whores...

Economic score: +0.9
Social score: -2.61

In MN for fantasy stuff, member of the most recently dissolved centrist party.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
YaBB God
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: December 17, 2010, 04:19:12 am »
Ignore

BushOK reminds me of Matt Damon's portrayal of Mark Whitacre in The Informant!

Keystone Phil
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: December 17, 2010, 04:19:33 am »
Ignore

You think he can't be real because he has "7 days left to Christmas" in his signature? (referring to your above post about his signature).

He updated his signature to include a bunch of 2010 holidays then deleted it.

Smash255
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: December 17, 2010, 04:20:24 am »
Ignore

I will say that the calendar thing is one of my few completely off-the-wall characteristics.  I don't have that many oddities.  I don't think the obsessive focus on Christmas to be all that odd.

I guess I'm just abnormally obsessed with the end of the year (Christmas and New Year's).  Other than that, I'm closer to normal.

The Calendar thing is WAYYYYY past off the wall.   Why in the hell do you need 13 wall Calendars?  

And no even putting aside the Christmas and New Years's obsession you are no where even close to normal.   Everyone here likely has their own personal quirks most people would think are odd or strange (myself included), but this stuff is completely nuts.  Something isn't right.

Smash255
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: December 17, 2010, 04:23:56 am »
Ignore

Even with that its not the oddest thing (the Calender post for one), but if you were to assume he is fake, how the hell could anyone be this creative.   Granted, you could also ask how the hell can anyone be this nuts, but I think thats more possible than anyone being this creative.  Also, even if it is fake anyone that spends this much time on creating something fake, and something so utterly  insane as this, has to be crazy anyway.

Keystone Phil
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: December 17, 2010, 04:30:06 am »
Ignore

Even with that its not the oddest thing (the Calender post for one), but if you were to assume he is fake, how the hell could anyone be this creative.   Granted, you could also ask how the hell can anyone be this nuts, but I think thats more possible than anyone being this creative.  Also, even if it is fake anyone that spends this much time on creating something fake, and something so utterly  insane as this, has to be crazy anyway.

Smash, I really surprised that someone as "tolerant" as yourself would call someone "nuts" when they might have a serious condition.

If it's an act like I'm beginning to think it is then the person still has issues but I won't feel badly for that type of individual.

k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
YaBB God
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: December 17, 2010, 04:51:47 am »
Ignore

Go away Blubber.

Gustaf
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: December 17, 2010, 06:49:33 am »
Ignore

It has obviously reached a point where it is hard to tell which theory is the most insane - him faking all this or him just being all this. It's really rather fantastic either way.

This place really has become a cesspool of degenerate whores...

Economic score: +0.9
Social score: -2.61

In MN for fantasy stuff, member of the most recently dissolved centrist party.
afleitch
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -8.17

View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: December 17, 2010, 07:41:01 am »

It has obviously reached a point where it is hard to tell which theory is the most insane - him faking all this or him just being all this. It's really rather fantastic either way.

Either way I'd rather he shut up about it Smiley
Eraserhead
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: December 17, 2010, 09:56:36 am »
Ignore

13 wall calendars... uhh... yeah...

As expected the wop won.

Eraserhead's Original Update: Open For Business 24/7
Gravis Marketing
brittain33
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: December 17, 2010, 10:41:26 am »
Ignore

He's real. Some people's minds work this way. It's not so unusual, it's just that you don't often hear about people's habits and obsessions because they keep it private.
memphis
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.10, S: -3.83

View Profile
« Reply #2745 on: December 17, 2010, 11:15:55 am »
Ignore

He's real. Some people's minds work this way. It's not so unusual, it's just that you don't often hear about people's habits and obsessions because they keep it private.
^^^^^^^^^^^
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OCD

I cannot do anything good under my own power. 
I will get up and move around every now and then so I reduce the chances to get hit with another Grade 8 headache in the morning.
black and white band photos
BRTD
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: December 17, 2010, 11:58:53 am »
Ignore

I thought the organizing his vacation into minutes was the craziest thing. The calendar thing is up there though.

Green = Fake Scotland
Red = Real Scotland

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
King
intermoderate
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: December 17, 2010, 12:13:35 pm »
Ignore

fezzyfestoon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: December 17, 2010, 12:21:31 pm »
Ignore

Not healthy.  Whether it's real or not, this is definitely not a healthy person.
black and white band photos
BRTD
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: December 17, 2010, 12:26:40 pm »
Ignore

What I don't understand is why he wasn't so obsessive in researching a rather shady job offer by some people in Australia.

Green = Fake Scotland
Red = Real Scotland

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 ... 201 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout