Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 31, 2015, 10:27:13 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community (Moderators: afleitch, Badger)
| | |-+  Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] Print
Author Topic: Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma  (Read 286705 times)
The Mikado
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: July 12, 2010, 06:22:26 pm »
Ignore

Just for the record, when Andrew and I move in together next month I am the head of the household and he will obey me.

*Awaits s**tstorm tomorrow* Grin

Well, being bald is an indication of manliness, I suppose.

Snowstalker   mikado is content with only questions
23:03   Snowstalker   questions never helped anyone
23:03   Snowstalker   only answers
CubOB
ChrisOB
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -7.13

View Profile
« Reply #701 on: July 12, 2010, 06:59:59 pm »
Ignore

Yep, I have so much testosterone it pushed all the hair out of my head and makes folk listen up Smiley

Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #702 on: July 12, 2010, 08:33:20 pm »
Ignore

I was reading through and noticed there WILL NOT be alcohol at this wedding? Are you  guys f**king insane? Would it be alright if I brought several flasks of whiskey, bourbon and rum? The idea of a wedding without booze is ridiculous! I may not even sleep well tonight.
Rand Paul 2016
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: July 12, 2010, 10:53:02 pm »
Ignore

I was reading through and noticed there WILL NOT be alcohol at this wedding? Are you  guys f**king insane? Would it be alright if I brought several flasks of whiskey, bourbon and rum? The idea of a wedding without booze is ridiculous! I may not even sleep well tonight.

Nope, no alcohol!!  For one, it is not allowed on church grounds.  Two, neither one of us drink.  Third, if there is any alcohol it might be a little red wine at dinner after the wedding.  I do plan to take her to a nice restaurant to celebrate our first meal as a married couple.  Thankfully, our flight for Orlando doesn't leave until 1:47 Sunday afternoon, April 10, which means we don't need to be at the airport until 11:30, so we can sleep off any effects of the wine and whatever else happens that night. Tongue

My earlier comment notwithstanding, I do think that the site would be better off if Inks left his position. (The fact that the village idiot has dropped in to express his support for him only confirms this.)
Mr. Morden
Modadmin
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: July 12, 2010, 11:28:49 pm »
Ignore

Nope, no alcohol!!  For one, it is not allowed on church grounds.  Two, neither one of us drink.  Third, if there is any alcohol it might be a little red wine at dinner after the wedding.  I do plan to take her to a nice restaurant to celebrate our first meal as a married couple.  Thankfully, our flight for Orlando doesn't leave until 1:47 Sunday afternoon, April 10, which means we don't need to be at the airport until 11:30, so we can sleep off any effects of the wine and whatever else happens that night. Tongue

You do realize that airlines frequently make slight adjustments in departure times, especially when the flight is 9 months away?  What will happen to your elaborate plans if the flight ends up being rescheduled for 1:42 rather then 1:47???   Tongue

My magnum opus is now complete.  Read the complete "The Adventures of Hobo Orgy Guy & Blondie" (now in paperback).

Watch Dave being briefed by the mods.

Being a moderator is basically like one giant party.  Except you're the one ruining the party and everyone hates you.
Rand Paul 2016
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: July 12, 2010, 11:32:38 pm »
Ignore

You do realize that airlines frequently make slight adjustments in departure times, especially when the flight is 9 months away?  What will happen to your elaborate plans if the flight ends up being rescheduled for 1:42 rather then 1:47???   Tongue

Funny you should say that, because Frontier Airlines (our carrier) have already changed things up on us.  First off, we were supposed to leave Oklahoma City for Denver at 1:45 pm.  Now, It's all the way to 1:47 pm.  Also, we're supposed to get into Orlando at 9:55 pm instead of 9:22 pm.  Then, the return flight has changed even more dramatically.  We were supposed to fly out of Orlando at 5:00 pm and arrive OKC at 10:14 pm.  Now, it's been changed to an 8:42 am departure and a 3:47 pm arrival.

My earlier comment notwithstanding, I do think that the site would be better off if Inks left his position. (The fact that the village idiot has dropped in to express his support for him only confirms this.)
RomneyGekko Situation Hairgel
Flyers2004
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.87

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: July 13, 2010, 12:18:00 am »
Ignore

Ahh, we got ourselves a road trip.  Might pay a visit to Dixie again.  I'll pop down I-95 to South Carolina, pick you up and we'll head on over to Oklahoma to crash BushOK's wedding.  Adn we'll get the DJ to play LMFAO-Shots.  Any other takers? 

DOUCHEBAGGERY AT ITS FINEST!
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: July 13, 2010, 04:36:00 pm »
Ignore

Funny you should say that, because Frontier Airlines (our carrier) have already changed things up on us.  First off, we were supposed to leave Oklahoma City for Denver at 1:45 pm.  Now, It's all the way to 1:47 pm.  Also, we're supposed to get into Orlando at 9:55 pm instead of 9:22 pm.  Then, the return flight has changed even more dramatically.  We were supposed to fly out of Orlando at 5:00 pm and arrive OKC at 10:14 pm.  Now, it's been changed to an 8:42 am departure and a 3:47 pm arrival.

Schedule changes are grounds for having the ticket canceled, penalty-free, for a full refund if you choose. They just axed your last half-day in Orlando and you'll be getting up at 6:00 for the flight home if you keep that ticket. All you have to do is tell them you can't make the return flight.
Sheriff Buford TX Justice
AndrewCT
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: July 13, 2010, 05:40:55 pm »
Ignore

Ahh, we got ourselves a road trip.  Might pay a visit to Dixie again.  I'll pop down I-95 to South Carolina, pick you up and we'll head on over to Oklahoma to crash BushOK's wedding.  Adn we'll get the DJ to play LMFAO-Shots.  Any other takers? 

I'M SOOOOOo gonna join you guys on that one.

My parents are pretty good about smelling a rat. 
Let me put this as clear as I can (saying this to myself, as well, so I can see it): I WILL get a job with CADD and I WILL keep the job.
fezzyfestoon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: July 13, 2010, 06:00:20 pm »
Ignore

I hope you have fun on the flight, joining the mile high club would be a great first endeavor as a couple.
Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #710 on: July 13, 2010, 08:15:46 pm »
Ignore

I hope you have fun on the flight, joining the mile high club would be a great first endeavor as a couple.

Sex?  Ewwwwwwwwww. Yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

wow this forum really is going to shit

Bunch of pearl clutching pussies.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 10:55:38 pm by True Federalist »

Roll Eyes
Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: July 13, 2010, 09:42:16 pm »
Ignore

Okay, okay. If they play SHOTS, they also have to play something from Ke$ha and maybe ALL THE WAY TURNED UP by Soulja Boy when things get late. This wedding is going to be so much fun! I hope the bride's maids are pretty foinnneee.
AndrewCT
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: July 14, 2010, 05:11:08 pm »
Ignore

Okay, okay. If they play SHOTS, they also have to play something from Ke$ha and maybe ALL THE WAY TURNED UP by Soulja Boy when things get late. This wedding is going to be so much fun! I hope the bride's maids are pretty foinnneee.

...should...should we go early and do a bacholer party?

Let me put this as clear as I can (saying this to myself, as well, so I can see it): I WILL get a job with CADD and I WILL keep the job.
fezzyfestoon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: July 14, 2010, 05:20:15 pm »
Ignore

Uh...I'm coming.
Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #714 on: July 14, 2010, 07:25:05 pm »
Ignore

Uh...I'm coming.

If you're driving through PA, stop and pick me up, k?  Wink

wow this forum really is going to shit

Bunch of pearl clutching pussies.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 10:55:38 pm by True Federalist »

Roll Eyes
Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: July 14, 2010, 09:06:55 pm »
Ignore

If BushOK was smart, he'd already have ensured his best man had planned the bachelor party. If not, I am confident myself, fezzy, flyers AndrewCT and Grumps can throw one together.
AndrewCT
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: July 14, 2010, 09:15:39 pm »
Ignore

If BushOK was smart, he'd already have ensured his best man had planned the bachelor party. If not, I am confident myself, fezzy, flyers AndrewCT and Grumps can throw one together.

It would be just like the movie too, the Tom Hanks one, not the crappy one. I think he'd love it.

Rand Paul 2016
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: July 14, 2010, 10:26:17 pm »
Ignore

It would be just like the movie too, the Tom Hanks one, not the crappy one. I think he'd love it.

That'd be one heck of a bachelor's party, LOL!!  My best man is working on a bachelor party.  I'd like to go to Dave and Buster's, but the closest one is a couple hours away in South Tulsa.

fezzyfestoon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: July 16, 2010, 07:03:57 pm »
Ignore

Let's go to Night Trips in OKC.
RomneyGekko Situation Hairgel
Flyers2004
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.87

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: July 16, 2010, 10:14:45 pm »
Ignore

That'd be one heck of a bachelor's party, LOL!!  My best man is working on a bachelor party.  I'd like to go to Dave and Buster's, but the closest one is a couple hours away in South Tulsa.

You and my brother think alike.  I had to plan it for D&B while other guys in the party were asking me when we were going to the strip club.  My brother and now sister-in-law put me under strict orders of no nudie bar. 

DOUCHEBAGGERY AT ITS FINEST!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout