Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 17, 2014, 08:34:44 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community (Moderators: afleitch, Bacon King, Badger)
| | |-+  Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 ... 201 Print
Author Topic: Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma  (Read 233341 times)
King
intermoderate
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #4500 on: March 25, 2011, 02:39:56 am »
Ignore

no hot leads from rainbow yet?

Gee, so this didn't work out after all? This was another Kirby/Ameriplan scam?

Should we take bets on how long he lasts at the call center if he gets the job at Dell??

Bushie, in all seriousness, I do wish you the best, but you really need to stop making the same mistakes over and over again, you need to learn from them.

He has learned.  He'll never try an MLM if it's Kirby, Rainbow, or Ameriplan ever again.

What if its MLM Enterprises??

Well, if they have an interesting product and their pitch sounds enticing, I don't see why he shouldn't give it a go.  We have no idea what the MLM in the business title really stands for anyway.

black and white band photos
BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #4501 on: March 25, 2011, 02:42:53 am »
Ignore

Should we take bets on how long he lasts at the call center if he gets the job at Dell??

I give him two weeks.

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
○∙◄☻tπ[╪AV┼cV└
jfern
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #4502 on: March 25, 2011, 02:43:58 am »
Ignore

I give him two weeks.

There's always a small probability that he lasts a while.
Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #4503 on: March 25, 2011, 02:46:49 am »
Ignore

Is the Dell job another call center? Are there only two kinds of jobs in Oklahoma? Scams and call centers?
BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #4504 on: March 25, 2011, 02:48:49 am »
Ignore

I give him two weeks.

There's always a small probability that he lasts a while.

He's going to be leaving work in tears just about every night if he sticks around longer.

Bushie is basically the complete opposite of the profile of someone who is successful at a highly technical call center job.

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
Eraserhead
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #4505 on: March 25, 2011, 02:51:04 am »
Ignore

BushOklahoma should give ON Company another go.

As expected the wop won.

Eraserhead's Original Update: Open For Business 24/7
King
intermoderate
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #4506 on: March 25, 2011, 02:52:01 am »
Ignore

Is the Dell job another call center? Are there only two kinds of jobs in Oklahoma? Scams and call centers?

There's also a thriving Oil and Natural Gas industry.

BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #4507 on: March 25, 2011, 03:05:39 am »
Ignore

Pretty much anywhere has all these scam jobs. Just look on Craigslist or in the classifieds for your area, you'll find plenty of the same shady ads. I'd hope most places don't have people as insanely naive to fall for them though.

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
King
intermoderate
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #4508 on: March 25, 2011, 03:07:27 am »
Ignore

Pretty much anywhere has all these scam jobs. Just look on Craigslist or in the classifieds for your area, you'll find plenty of the same shady ads. I'd hope most places don't have people as insanely naive to fall for them though.

I share my zip code with a college campus.  About half my mail offers me $15/hr part time.

Smash255
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #4509 on: March 25, 2011, 03:16:08 am »
Ignore

Interesting e-mail I got, it went right to spam, though it probably wouldn't stop Bushie

Hello.
If you're willing to work for a large company please contact with us via email.
It's not multi-level marketing, not sales position and fully free for start.

All the best.

Also got this great one

Dear, Job Seeker!

Are you searching for a part-time job?

Well provide you with a stable wage and a flexible schedule.

You are to be interested to get this work!

Overview:
Job: Correspondence Manager
Hirer: LCI Company
Base Pay: $30,00 - $50,00 per package
Type of employment: Part-Time/Home-Based
Necessary Education: High school
Demanded Experience: N/A   
Bonus: Available

Job Details:

Are you searching for a firm that offers more than just a job?

As the worlds high-end logistics firm, LCI provides a diverse range of
exciting work challenges around the world that give you the opportunity to
learn and expand yourself. We unceasingly promote you to extend your
horizons and we respect your contribution to our common achievement.

As an employee of LCI, you can be proud every day in what we achieve along.

Requirements: the age from 21, communication skills, operational experience
with documents, operational experience in supervising, advanced level in
using personal computer, constant access to the Web for working in the
Internet office, more than 3 leisure hours a day, recommendations are
advantage.

APPLY NOW

Both came with return e-mails, though I left that off so Bushie doesn't apply.

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4510 on: March 25, 2011, 03:21:22 am »
Ignore

Do you guys really have nothing better to do with your lives than sit and mock somebody's poor decisions on an Internet forum?  Yeah, the things he's done are stupid, but the constant mocking of him isn't really helping the situation, and the fact that you devote so much time to doing this is pretty pathetic.
King
intermoderate
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #4511 on: March 25, 2011, 03:24:11 am »
Ignore

Sure enough, I have Rainbow and Ameriplan here.  At least Ameriplan is a little more honest about the job being sales rather than a PR/Marketing Director opportunity.  So, I guess it's a national deal.

I'm not sure if OKC has these jobs though: http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/tfr/2280374449.html

memphis
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.10, S: -3.83

View Profile
« Reply #4512 on: March 25, 2011, 08:57:28 am »
Ignore

Best part of that ad: Your job would NOT be to sell our equipment...we are looking for people who can be friendly with
our Customers and do a good job so they Customer recommends us to their friends. The equipment sells itself.

I cannot do anything good under my own power. 
I will get up and move around every now and then so I reduce the chances to get hit with another Grade 8 headache in the morning.
Sibboleth
Realpolitik
YaBB God
Saint Helena

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4513 on: March 25, 2011, 09:15:14 am »
Ignore

Do you guys really have nothing better to do with your lives than sit and mock somebody's poor decisions on an Internet forum?  Yeah, the things he's done are stupid, but the constant mocking of him isn't really helping the situation, and the fact that you devote so much time to doing this is pretty pathetic.

Then shut the thread and ban new ones. That's the only way to stop this.

"I have become entangled in my own data, and my conclusion stands in direct contradiction to the initial idea from which I started. Proceeding from unlimited freedom, I end with unlimited despotism. I will add, however, that there can be no solution of the social formula except mine."
Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islan
View Profile
« Reply #4514 on: March 25, 2011, 09:24:22 am »
Ignore

Unless some rule is being violated, I respectfully suggest he not do that.

WalterMitty
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

View Profile
« Reply #4515 on: March 25, 2011, 10:20:35 am »
Ignore

what is happening at rainbow?  did he quit?  was he 'fired'?

last i heard bushie was the first guy his boss 'hired' and was going to provide him with some super leads?

My education at Northwestern Oklahoma State University is just as good as a Harvard education,
BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #4516 on: March 25, 2011, 10:55:20 am »
Ignore

Whatever happened to this?

I did get some good news right at the end of the day today, though.  First off, I will be able to use company leads to get started on, so I won't have to go through my warm market.  The referrals from the company leads should be enough to sustain me.  Second, there were 6 of us that he selected to go through training out of about 20 that applied.  I was the first one of the litter that he picked.  After what happened at Convergys, I'm cautiously accepting this good news.

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
WalterMitty
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

View Profile
« Reply #4517 on: March 25, 2011, 01:17:27 pm »
Ignore

Whatever happened to this?

I did get some good news right at the end of the day today, though.  First off, I will be able to use company leads to get started on, so I won't have to go through my warm market.  The referrals from the company leads should be enough to sustain me.  Second, there were 6 of us that he selected to go through training out of about 20 that applied.  I was the first one of the litter that he picked.  After what happened at Convergys, I'm cautiously accepting this good news.

someone was fibbing.  either bushie or his 'boss'

My education at Northwestern Oklahoma State University is just as good as a Harvard education,
Smash255
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #4518 on: March 25, 2011, 01:52:25 pm »
Ignore

We have tried anything and everything to help Bushie, he doesn't listen to any of it, so perhaps he needs a kick in the ass or two to get his head straight.

The Mikado
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #4519 on: March 25, 2011, 02:53:55 pm »
Ignore

If people don't stop trashing Bushie, this is going to happen.  He isn't exempt from the personal attacks thing just because he's...I can't finish this sentence because anything I'd put there would be a personal attack.

Einzige is a poltroon who cowardly turns down duel challenges he should be honor-bound to accept. The Code Duello authorizes you to mock and belittle such a pathetic honorless scoundrel.
Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #4520 on: March 25, 2011, 03:03:59 pm »
Ignore

If people don't stop trashing Bushie, this is going to happen.  He isn't exempt from the personal attacks thing just because he's...I can't finish this sentence because anything I'd put there would be a personal attack.

Has he objected to the point of reporting something?  Just curious. 

Eraserhead
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #4521 on: March 25, 2011, 03:22:10 pm »
Ignore

Why does he have the thread up? He likes the attention. I'm not sure if he really cares if it's positive or negative in the end. This is all his own doing... just as many of the problems in his "actual" life are his own doing (albeit some of them are probably beyond his control if you catch my drift).

The only real way to stop this is to ban him (not that I favor that) or at least ban him from using the forum community board somehow.

As expected the wop won.

Eraserhead's Original Update: Open For Business 24/7
Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #4522 on: March 25, 2011, 03:24:22 pm »
Ignore

If he's not reporting posts I'd suggest he's enjoying it all..........so taking it away makes no sense.  JMO.

Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #4523 on: March 25, 2011, 03:32:25 pm »
Ignore

I haven't reported anything, not because I didn't want to, but because I had a feeling the report would get met with laughter on the mod board and receive a response that says something to the effect of "Your fault. Your problem."

My earlier comment notwithstanding, I do think that the site would be better off if Inks left his position. (The fact that the village idiot has dropped in to express his support for him only confirms this.)
Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #4524 on: March 25, 2011, 03:33:56 pm »
Ignore

I haven't reported anything, not because I didn't want to, but because I had a feeling the report would get met with laughter on the mod board and receive a response that says something to the effect of "Your fault. Your problem."

Then stop posting or lock it.......why leave Inks or Mik be the bad guy?

Pages: 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 ... 201 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout