Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:55:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
Author Topic: Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma  (Read 370930 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #700 on: July 12, 2010, 08:33:20 PM »

I was reading through and noticed there WILL NOT be alcohol at this wedding? Are you  guys f**king insane? Would it be alright if I brought several flasks of whiskey, bourbon and rum? The idea of a wedding without booze is ridiculous! I may not even sleep well tonight.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #701 on: July 12, 2010, 10:53:02 PM »

I was reading through and noticed there WILL NOT be alcohol at this wedding? Are you  guys f**king insane? Would it be alright if I brought several flasks of whiskey, bourbon and rum? The idea of a wedding without booze is ridiculous! I may not even sleep well tonight.

Nope, no alcohol!!  For one, it is not allowed on church grounds.  Two, neither one of us drink.  Third, if there is any alcohol it might be a little red wine at dinner after the wedding.  I do plan to take her to a nice restaurant to celebrate our first meal as a married couple.  Thankfully, our flight for Orlando doesn't leave until 1:47 Sunday afternoon, April 10, which means we don't need to be at the airport until 11:30, so we can sleep off any effects of the wine and whatever else happens that night. Tongue
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #702 on: July 12, 2010, 11:28:49 PM »

Nope, no alcohol!!  For one, it is not allowed on church grounds.  Two, neither one of us drink.  Third, if there is any alcohol it might be a little red wine at dinner after the wedding.  I do plan to take her to a nice restaurant to celebrate our first meal as a married couple.  Thankfully, our flight for Orlando doesn't leave until 1:47 Sunday afternoon, April 10, which means we don't need to be at the airport until 11:30, so we can sleep off any effects of the wine and whatever else happens that night. Tongue

You do realize that airlines frequently make slight adjustments in departure times, especially when the flight is 9 months away?  What will happen to your elaborate plans if the flight ends up being rescheduled for 1:42 rather then 1:47???   Tongue
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #703 on: July 12, 2010, 11:32:38 PM »

You do realize that airlines frequently make slight adjustments in departure times, especially when the flight is 9 months away?  What will happen to your elaborate plans if the flight ends up being rescheduled for 1:42 rather then 1:47???   Tongue

Funny you should say that, because Frontier Airlines (our carrier) have already changed things up on us.  First off, we were supposed to leave Oklahoma City for Denver at 1:45 pm.  Now, It's all the way to 1:47 pm.  Also, we're supposed to get into Orlando at 9:55 pm instead of 9:22 pm.  Then, the return flight has changed even more dramatically.  We were supposed to fly out of Orlando at 5:00 pm and arrive OKC at 10:14 pm.  Now, it's been changed to an 8:42 am departure and a 3:47 pm arrival.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #704 on: July 13, 2010, 12:18:00 AM »

Ahh, we got ourselves a road trip.  Might pay a visit to Dixie again.  I'll pop down I-95 to South Carolina, pick you up and we'll head on over to Oklahoma to crash BushOK's wedding.  Adn we'll get the DJ to play LMFAO-Shots.  Any other takers? 
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #705 on: July 13, 2010, 04:36:00 PM »

Funny you should say that, because Frontier Airlines (our carrier) have already changed things up on us.  First off, we were supposed to leave Oklahoma City for Denver at 1:45 pm.  Now, It's all the way to 1:47 pm.  Also, we're supposed to get into Orlando at 9:55 pm instead of 9:22 pm.  Then, the return flight has changed even more dramatically.  We were supposed to fly out of Orlando at 5:00 pm and arrive OKC at 10:14 pm.  Now, it's been changed to an 8:42 am departure and a 3:47 pm arrival.

Schedule changes are grounds for having the ticket canceled, penalty-free, for a full refund if you choose. They just axed your last half-day in Orlando and you'll be getting up at 6:00 for the flight home if you keep that ticket. All you have to do is tell them you can't make the return flight.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #706 on: July 13, 2010, 05:40:55 PM »

Ahh, we got ourselves a road trip.  Might pay a visit to Dixie again.  I'll pop down I-95 to South Carolina, pick you up and we'll head on over to Oklahoma to crash BushOK's wedding.  Adn we'll get the DJ to play LMFAO-Shots.  Any other takers? 

I'M SOOOOOo gonna join you guys on that one.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #707 on: July 13, 2010, 06:00:20 PM »

I hope you have fun on the flight, joining the mile high club would be a great first endeavor as a couple.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #708 on: July 13, 2010, 08:15:46 PM »

I hope you have fun on the flight, joining the mile high club would be a great first endeavor as a couple.

Sex?  Ewwwwwwwwww. Yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #709 on: July 13, 2010, 09:42:16 PM »

Okay, okay. If they play SHOTS, they also have to play something from Ke$ha and maybe ALL THE WAY TURNED UP by Soulja Boy when things get late. This wedding is going to be so much fun! I hope the bride's maids are pretty foinnneee.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #710 on: July 14, 2010, 05:11:08 PM »

Okay, okay. If they play SHOTS, they also have to play something from Ke$ha and maybe ALL THE WAY TURNED UP by Soulja Boy when things get late. This wedding is going to be so much fun! I hope the bride's maids are pretty foinnneee.

...should...should we go early and do a bacholer party?
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #711 on: July 14, 2010, 05:20:15 PM »

Uh...I'm coming.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #712 on: July 14, 2010, 07:25:05 PM »

If you're driving through PA, stop and pick me up, k?  Wink
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #713 on: July 14, 2010, 09:06:55 PM »

If BushOK was smart, he'd already have ensured his best man had planned the bachelor party. If not, I am confident myself, fezzy, flyers AndrewCT and Grumps can throw one together.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #714 on: July 14, 2010, 09:15:39 PM »

If BushOK was smart, he'd already have ensured his best man had planned the bachelor party. If not, I am confident myself, fezzy, flyers AndrewCT and Grumps can throw one together.

It would be just like the movie too, the Tom Hanks one, not the crappy one. I think he'd love it.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #715 on: July 14, 2010, 10:26:17 PM »

It would be just like the movie too, the Tom Hanks one, not the crappy one. I think he'd love it.

That'd be one heck of a bachelor's party, LOL!!  My best man is working on a bachelor party.  I'd like to go to Dave and Buster's, but the closest one is a couple hours away in South Tulsa.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #716 on: July 16, 2010, 07:03:57 PM »

Let's go to Night Trips in OKC.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #717 on: July 16, 2010, 10:14:45 PM »

That'd be one heck of a bachelor's party, LOL!!  My best man is working on a bachelor party.  I'd like to go to Dave and Buster's, but the closest one is a couple hours away in South Tulsa.

You and my brother think alike.  I had to plan it for D&B while other guys in the party were asking me when we were going to the strip club.  My brother and now sister-in-law put me under strict orders of no nudie bar. 
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies