Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 26, 2014, 12:17:07 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community (Moderators: afleitch, Bacon King, Badger)
| | |-+  Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 ... 201 Print
Author Topic: Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma  (Read 239483 times)
Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #4650 on: April 04, 2011, 06:20:53 pm »
Ignore

The security clearance has been granted, and now I am awaiting word of the official start date which will come on Wednesday.

My earlier comment notwithstanding, I do think that the site would be better off if Inks left his position. (The fact that the village idiot has dropped in to express his support for him only confirms this.)
Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #4651 on: April 04, 2011, 08:34:48 pm »
Ignore

It was funny and kind of awkward, but as part of my security clearance I had to get fingerprinted, so I had to do that today down at the Oklahoma County Jail.  I felt like I was about to be sent upstairs in the building!!  I was never so glad to get out of that place.  Of course, I never saw any inmates and I was only in the entry way and the basement, not on the cell floors, but still it was pretty awkward.

My earlier comment notwithstanding, I do think that the site would be better off if Inks left his position. (The fact that the village idiot has dropped in to express his support for him only confirms this.)
Mr. Morden
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #4652 on: April 04, 2011, 08:38:32 pm »
Ignore

It was funny and kind of awkward, but as part of my security clearance I had to get fingerprinted, so I had to do that today down at the Oklahoma County Jail.  I felt like I was about to be sent upstairs in the building!!  I was never so glad to get out of that place.  Of course, I never saw any inmates and I was only in the entry way and the basement, not on the cell floors, but still it was pretty awkward.

Were any of the inmates in on charges of money laundering from New Zealand?

HOG & Blondie: A Tale of Atlas Future

What is your opinion of this thread?

Watch Dave being briefed by the mods.

Being a moderator is basically like one giant party.  Except you're the one ruining the party and everyone hates you.
Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #4653 on: April 04, 2011, 08:59:35 pm »
Ignore

Were any of the inmates in on charges of money laundering from New Zealand?

I don't know, that's a good question. Tongue

RomneyGekko Situation Hairgel
Flyers2004
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.87

View Profile
« Reply #4654 on: April 04, 2011, 09:04:27 pm »
Ignore

Whats the name of the place with the decent to good roast beef sandwiches on Cottman near the Northeast Mall/Bustleton/Blvd?

Nick's Roast Beef which is right next to the Library and across from Sears.  That one is ehh... ok.  Still better than most delis, chain restaurants that have RB w/Au Jus and Subway.  The Nick's at 20th and Jackson in South Philly I'd recommend even moreso.

Highly recommend Frank's in Feasterville.

Never heard of them.  What streets?  Don't go to Bucks Co. for food unless it's near PARX.  Club House Diner is awesome!  I also go for sushi to a place on County Line where it's all you can eat for less than $25. 

DOUCHEBAGGERY AT ITS FINEST!
bullmoose88
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #4655 on: April 04, 2011, 09:10:26 pm »
Ignore

Whats the name of the place with the decent to good roast beef sandwiches on Cottman near the Northeast Mall/Bustleton/Blvd?

Nick's Roast Beef which is right next to the Library and across from Sears.  That one is ehh... ok.  Still better than most delis, chain restaurants that have RB w/Au Jus and Subway.  The Nick's at 20th and Jackson in South Philly I'd recommend even moreso.

Highly recommend Frank's in Feasterville.

Never heard of them.  What streets?  Don't go to Bucks Co. for food unless it's near PARX.  Club House Diner is awesome!  I also go for sushi to a place on County Line where it's all you can eat for less than $25. 

On Street a couple lights north of Bustleton

A Socially Liberal, Fiscally Conservative NE Republican with some Left-Libertarian/3rd Way Leanings. Simply, a Rockefeller Republican.

According to one poster, I represent a...

Dying bread of Americans.
King
intermoderate
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #4656 on: April 04, 2011, 11:45:13 pm »
Ignore

DAMN, this episode got my hopes up with that opening scene of Bushie going to jail.

It was either the ham sandwiches or Whataburger today.
WalterMitty
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

View Profile
« Reply #4657 on: April 05, 2011, 09:40:53 am »
Ignore

bushie hasnt answered why he wont shave....

I just slept for 11 hours, so I should need a nap today
I'm not going to waste 2 hours of my night just to walk for 20 minutes.
Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #4658 on: April 05, 2011, 12:25:22 pm »
Ignore

I don't feel it completely necessary.  If ladies can't love me for me rather than what I look like, then I don't need them.

Anyway, it's looking like I will start at Dell on April 18, though I will find out for sure either tomorrow or Thursday.

Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
India
View Profile
« Reply #4659 on: April 05, 2011, 12:33:44 pm »
Ignore

Anyway, it's looking like I will start at Dell on April 18, though I will find out for sure either tomorrow or Thursday.

You didn't tell Dell you worked for Rainbow Play Systems did you?

updaters remind me of scumbags.

Tomorrow, I will probably have Chick-fil-a for lunch and try to eat light when I go to the McDonald's on the turnpike for dinner.
Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #4660 on: April 05, 2011, 12:39:45 pm »
Ignore

If I were him I wouldn't list Kirby or Rainbow on my resume. Of course, if I were him, I'd be doing a lot of things differently.
Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
India
View Profile
« Reply #4661 on: April 05, 2011, 12:44:21 pm »
Ignore

Just an FYI, many employers check prospect's FB pages.......
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 12:46:00 pm by Grumpy Gramps »Logged

Tomorrow, I will probably have Chick-fil-a for lunch and try to eat light when I go to the McDonald's on the turnpike for dinner.
Pope Callixtus IV
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #4662 on: April 05, 2011, 01:29:14 pm »
Ignore

Just an FYI, many employers check prospect's FB pages.......

In Poland, revenue services are checking community portal profiles.
WalterMitty
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

View Profile
« Reply #4663 on: April 05, 2011, 01:37:24 pm »
Ignore

I don't feel it completely necessary.  If ladies can't love me for me rather than what I look like, then I don't need them.

so you like the 'stache?

I just slept for 11 hours, so I should need a nap today
I'm not going to waste 2 hours of my night just to walk for 20 minutes.
Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #4664 on: April 05, 2011, 03:28:08 pm »
Ignore

Oh, heavens no, you kidding?

Smash255
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #4665 on: April 05, 2011, 04:22:29 pm »
Ignore

Bushie just because you want women to like you for who you are and not what you look like doesn't mean you shouldn't attempt to improve your appearance.  No offense, but the child molester comments aren't far off. 

First impressions are important, even if looks are secondary, and when you have that hair, that stache, and the glasses you just look ridiculous. 

And as I said previously, you need to start working out, not just to look better, but to feel better and even more important be healthier. 

Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #4666 on: April 05, 2011, 05:09:52 pm »
Ignore

I am officially finished with Rainbow.  It's no secret that I haven't gone to work with them in a while, but I officially severed my ties with them today.  So, now, I can focus totally on getting Dell started.

Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #4667 on: April 05, 2011, 05:16:12 pm »
Ignore

Bushie just because you want women to like you for who you are and not what you look like doesn't mean you shouldn't attempt to improve your appearance.  No offense, but the child molester comments aren't far off. 

First impressions are important, even if looks are secondary, and when you have that hair, that stache, and the glasses you just look ridiculous. 

And as I said previously, you need to start working out, not just to look better, but to feel better and even more important be healthier. 

I hear what you're saying, but I don't feel that I'm that ugly.

Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
India
View Profile
« Reply #4668 on: April 05, 2011, 06:47:42 pm »
Ignore

No one said "ugly"........they said you look like a child molestor........I can't disagree

Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #4669 on: April 05, 2011, 06:51:21 pm »
Ignore

No one said "ugly"........they said you look like a child molestor........I can't disagree

I feel that child molesters are generally ugly in appearance.  That's where I got that, I wasn't saying that anyone here said I was ugly.  I was just drawing the comparison mentally.

Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #4670 on: April 05, 2011, 07:53:21 pm »
Ignore

I can't imagine him looking any differently than he already looks. What does he need to do to chance? Maybe him next girlfriend can help him. Mine made me get my hair cut shorter than I usually like it. Tongue
King
intermoderate
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #4671 on: April 05, 2011, 08:56:01 pm »
Ignore

Roman Polanski is a decent looking man but you don't want to be him Bushie.

It was either the ham sandwiches or Whataburger today.
incredibly specific types of post-punk music
BRTD
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #4672 on: April 05, 2011, 09:11:26 pm »
Ignore

Oh, heavens no, you kidding?

Well they can search Facebook you know...

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
Mr. Morden
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #4673 on: April 05, 2011, 09:13:12 pm »
Ignore

Out of curiosity Bushie, what percentage of your peers (middle class men in Oklahoma in your age group) would you estimate has a moustache, yet no beard?  Because among people I know both here in Oz and back in the USA, having just a moustache with no associated beard is pretty much totally unheard of these days.  (Lots of people, including me, are clean shaven, but those with facial hair all have a beard.)  Maybe it's an Oklahoma thing.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 10:00:54 pm by Mr. Morden »Logged

HOG & Blondie: A Tale of Atlas Future

What is your opinion of this thread?

Watch Dave being briefed by the mods.

Being a moderator is basically like one giant party.  Except you're the one ruining the party and everyone hates you.
memphis
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #4674 on: April 05, 2011, 11:11:19 pm »
Ignore

Out of curiosity Bushie, what percentage of your peers (middle class men in Oklahoma in your age group) would you estimate has a moustache, yet no beard?  Because among people I know both here in Oz and back in the USA, having just a moustache with no associated beard is pretty much totally unheard of these days.  (Lots of people, including me, are clean shaven, but those with facial hair all have a beard.)  Maybe it's an Oklahoma thing.

It's an old man look here. It was extremely popular about 30 years and a lot of guys never moved on. Case in point, my dad has had it my entire life. Nobody under 50 would do it unless he was a hipster trying to be "ironic."

I cannot do anything good under my own power. 
I don't want my women talking to people
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 ... 201 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout