Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:08:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma  (Read 372295 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« on: April 01, 2010, 08:17:04 AM »

This has the potential to be the best build up to an April Fools Day thread...EVER!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 09:53:13 AM »

ok
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 10:40:36 AM »

Moar! I need to know moar!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 10:02:35 PM »

What happens if you want to watch the always enjoyable Divorce Court?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 10:57:52 AM »

ITS A TARP!

AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 05:35:46 PM »

Your still going on dates? Hell, the woman and I havent gone on a date in forever. Than again, we've been dating for quite some time though. Luckfully, I have no intentions of proposing to her.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 03:45:27 PM »

I can help arrange your honeymoon in Vegas if you want.  My wife will keep Susan occupied, while you and I will take care of a dozen hookers and a giant bag of blow.  You'll love it.

Can I take myself on a honeymoon to Vegas and take advantage of the offer?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2010, 08:29:47 PM »

Of course, it is May 2010, and I guess everyone is just dying to know what we're going to do this month.

We're not going to do anything until this next weekend when we'll probably try to see Iron Man 2 either Friday night or Saturday afternoon.  That is also Mother's Day weekend, so we'll spend Sunday with our respective mothers, most likely.  The next really big event in May will be the weekend before Memorial Day when we'll go ahead and book the honeymoon in hopes of getting the cheapest air fare, hotel, and rental car combination.  I'll be on vacation with my family over Memorial Day weekend in Albuquerque visiting family.  We're going to slow down a little bit on the wedding planning not because of any trouble brewing, but we don't want to be bored stiff for the last 9 or 10 months of the engagement.  We've got the initial setup almost finished and we'll probably wait until at least November before we start going hot and heavy toward April.

If you finish everything for your engagement early and feel like you guys would be bored stiff..... imagine marriage.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2010, 09:28:06 AM »

I know we are "friends" on facebook, but I still don't believer your a real person...
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2010, 12:10:17 PM »

I don't think that ypu have me on FB.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2010, 10:21:55 PM »

I know we are "friends" on facebook, but I still don't believer your a real person...

O ye of little faith, why do you doubt?

Sanity will do that I guess..
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2010, 06:02:26 PM »

Jeez.. I'm going to start a countdown that will go with yours. I am going to nail 10 chicks before you get married. I'm going to call it my c**ntdown.

Will the mods allow me to post pics of the proof?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2010, 05:06:01 PM »

Jeez.. I'm going to start a countdown that will go with yours. I am going to nail 10 chicks before you get married. I'm going to call it my c**ntdown.

Will the mods allow me to post pics of the proof?

I guess he's doomed to be a lonely single old man  Tongue

LOL!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2010, 07:06:42 PM »

We are going to take another step forward in the planning tonight as we're going to pick out our wedding music!!!  We've already got the main song picked out, now we're going to select the other 2 or 3 songs.

Damnit......that means Andrew is geting laid.......bastard Tongue

BTW, 1 chick last night. God I love craigslist, lol.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2010, 07:13:37 PM »

We are going to take another step forward in the planning tonight as we're going to pick out our wedding music!!!  We've already got the main song picked out, now we're going to select the other 2 or 3 songs.

Damnit......that means Andrew is geting laid.......bastard Tongue

BTW, 1 chick last night. God I love craigslist, lol.

That hurt, bitch.  Cry

Sorry pal, its the perks of being single again!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2010, 04:20:51 PM »

Thats fine.. but just dont be like Peter Klavin and bust a nut to a picture of your fiancee. Thats just weird.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2010, 08:50:50 PM »

BTW, 2 down.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2010, 07:48:32 PM »

I'll do the next one for you if it makes you feel any better.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2010, 09:03:02 PM »

We have a pretty good Fourth of July weekend planned!  We are going to spend pretty much all afternoon and evening tomorrow with each other just hanging out and playing games.  Then, Sunday, we are going to attend an awesome Independence Day Worship Service at church and then head to our local amusement park Frontier City (who used to own Six Flags, FWIW) in the late afternoon and ride a few rides in the evening and then watch fireworks that evening at the park.  We're not doing anything together on Monday.  I should be home by 11:00 Sunday night and I plan to pop in a patriotic CD for an hour and then at 12:00 Monday Midnight, I will switch it to, you guessed it, a Christmas CD for another hour before I go to bed at 1:00 am.

Ugh. This Fourth of July may turn out to be my worst day ever very soon.

Me too, I feel like I need to go and sin right now, just because of it.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2010, 03:31:53 PM »

I would think that nobody is "the boss" in a loving relationship.

Correct.  As the man, I am the head of the household and will generally have the final say, but she will have just as much authority as I will in the house, and I will never contradict her authority nor will she ever contradict my authority.  If we disagree on an issue, especially with our future children, we will never contradict each other in front of the kids and will discuss it later, in private.

lulz. 

indeed. lulz to the max!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2010, 05:40:55 PM »

I was reading through and noticed there WILL NOT be alcohol at this wedding? Are you  guys f**king insane? Would it be alright if I brought several flasks of whiskey, bourbon and rum? The idea of a wedding without booze is ridiculous! I may not even sleep well tonight.

Ahh, we got ourselves a road trip.  Might pay a visit to Dixie again.  I'll pop down I-95 to South Carolina, pick you up and we'll head on over to Oklahoma to crash BushOK's wedding.  Adn we'll get the DJ to play LMFAO-Shots.  Any other takers? 

I'M SOOOOOo gonna join you guys on that one.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2010, 05:11:08 PM »

I was reading through and noticed there WILL NOT be alcohol at this wedding? Are you  guys f**king insane? Would it be alright if I brought several flasks of whiskey, bourbon and rum? The idea of a wedding without booze is ridiculous! I may not even sleep well tonight.

Ahh, we got ourselves a road trip.  Might pay a visit to Dixie again.  I'll pop down I-95 to South Carolina, pick you up and we'll head on over to Oklahoma to crash BushOK's wedding.  Adn we'll get the DJ to play LMFAO-Shots.  Any other takers? 

I'M SOOOOOo gonna join you guys on that one.

Okay, okay. If they play SHOTS, they also have to play something from Ke$ha and maybe ALL THE WAY TURNED UP by Soulja Boy when things get late. This wedding is going to be so much fun! I hope the bride's maids are pretty foinnneee.

...should...should we go early and do a bacholer party?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2010, 09:15:39 PM »

If BushOK was smart, he'd already have ensured his best man had planned the bachelor party. If not, I am confident myself, fezzy, flyers AndrewCT and Grumps can throw one together.

It would be just like the movie too, the Tom Hanks one, not the crappy one. I think he'd love it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies