Attention hacks
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:47:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  Attention hacks
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Attention hacks  (Read 16894 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2010, 08:57:36 AM »

Then here's my wet dream:

Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2010, 04:50:04 PM »

Well, Clinton only won because he sold out on all his principles (not that I'm complaining).

What he said. Also, I don't see Obama doing the same thing. He will push his plans even if they aren't popular with the people.

He has no plans.

A sad truth. His Presidency to date has been nothing more than a PR campaign.

Sorry, but you're both dumb. His agenda is more ambitious than any president since LBJ.

I agree with Lief here. Obama passed healthcare reform, financial reform, Lilly Ledbetter, the jobs bill, and might pass a global warming bill sometime soon as well. That is the most extensive legislative record out of any President since LBJ. And Vepres, Clinton won reelection in 1996 in large part due to the good economy and due to the fact that he presented himself as a bulwark against Republican extremism (and not to mention that he had a lousy opponent as well). Where exactly did Clinton sell out his principles after 1994? He promised to reduce the deficit and reform welfare back in 1992, before the GOP took over Congress.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2010, 02:05:24 AM »

Well, Clinton only won because he sold out on all his principles (not that I'm complaining).

What he said. Also, I don't see Obama doing the same thing. He will push his plans even if they aren't popular with the people.

He has no plans.

A sad truth. His Presidency to date has been nothing more than a PR campaign.

Sorry, but you're both dumb. His agenda is more ambitious than any president since LBJ.

I agree with Lief here. Obama passed healthcare reform, financial reform, Lilly Ledbetter, the jobs bill, and might pass a global warming bill sometime soon as well. That is the most extensive legislative record out of any President since LBJ. And Vepres, Clinton won reelection in 1996 in large part due to the good economy and due to the fact that he presented himself as a bulwark against Republican extremism (and not to mention that he had a lousy opponent as well). Where exactly did Clinton sell out his principles after 1994? He promised to reduce the deficit and reform welfare back in 1992, before the GOP took over Congress.

He ultimately did them exactly because the Republicans wanted him to do so & the public wanted him to do so. The idea that Clinton actually had principles to begin with is a lark.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2010, 07:09:30 AM »

Good thing the GOP won't be regaining the Senate this year. Tongue LOL

Well, I guess you may be wrong.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.52

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2010, 09:07:24 PM »

You guys have boring wet dreams.Tongue
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2010, 09:49:38 PM »

Good thing the GOP won't be regaining the Senate this year. Tongue LOL

Well, I guess you may be wrong.

Check my latest Predictions, its 50-48 GOP to Dem. Which is a Democratic Senate.

Back in January, I saw pickups in CT, PA, DE, ILL, CO, NV and ND max with Simmons, Toomey, Castle, Kirk, Norton, Lowden and Hoeven. Thats eight seats or 49 max. CA was supposed to be "competative" with Tom Campbell, and off limits with the other two (Basically ended up that way). Feingold was save without Tommy Thompson, Bayh was still running, Byrd still had a pulse and Rossi hadn't decided that the third time was the charm.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies