Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 23, 2014, 06:42:36 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  2010 Elections (Moderator: Joe Republic)
| | |-+  Attention hacks
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Attention hacks  (Read 7629 times)
Хahar
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2010, 06:53:04 pm »
Ignore

And the former image is your wet dream, no less.

Update reading list

The idea of parodying the preceding Atlasian's postings is laughable, of course, but not for reasons one might expect.
You kip if you want to...
change08
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 06:56:56 pm »
Ignore

Well put. Smiley

Psychic Octopus
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 07:01:03 pm »
Ignore

lol

SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.39, S: -4.35

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 07:03:25 pm »
Ignore

Um...what?

In Wyoming, there are two seasons.
Winter and July.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 07:13:50 pm »
Ignore

Um...what?

something about conceding both sides of Congress in 2010 and Obama winning reelection 2012

Do not fight with one another over my banning.  I've enjoyed the time I have spent with all of you, but the time really has come for me to leave.  It is what I want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Y_GLT4_9I

I looked over Jordan, and what did I see?
Coming for to carry me home,
A band of angels coming after me,
Coming for to carry me home.

Swing low, sweet chariot,
Coming for to carry me home.
Meeker
meekermariner
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -2.61

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 08:40:38 pm »
Ignore

For those confused, the first map is the 1994 Senate results. The second is the 1996 Presidential results.
Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 08:46:24 pm »
Ignore

Good thing the GOP won't be regaining the Senate this year. Tongue LOL

He's BACK!!! His Time Has Come Once Again! Now We're All Gonna Die! No One is Safe From His Wrath!

Vepres
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.26, S: -7.39

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2010, 08:49:38 pm »
Ignore

Well, Clinton only won because he sold out on all his principles (not that I'm complaining).

LOL, Failure

Alright, if Republicans gain less than 75 seats, I'll prominently display my failure in my signature.
Devilman88
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2010, 12:22:36 am »
Ignore

Well, Clinton only won because he sold out on all his principles (not that I'm complaining).

What he said. Also, I don't see Obama doing the same thing. He will push his plans even if they aren't popular with the people.

Хahar
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 04:07:23 pm »
Ignore

What he said. Also, I don't see Obama doing the same thing. He will push his plans even if they aren't popular with the people.

He has no plans.

Update reading list

The idea of parodying the preceding Atlasian's postings is laughable, of course, but not for reasons one might expect.
North Carolina Yankee
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2010, 06:07:19 pm »
Ignore

Just for the record my wet dream consists of the following

Don't see either happening anytime soon in any situation.

He's BACK!!! His Time Has Come Once Again! Now We're All Gonna Die! No One is Safe From His Wrath!

perdedor
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2010, 06:24:05 pm »
Ignore

He has no plans.

A sad truth. His Presidency to date has been nothing more than a PR campaign.

Herman Cain's Gold Chain
Lief
YaBB God
Dominica

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2010, 08:17:09 pm »
Ignore

He has no plans.

Sorry, but you're both dumb. His agenda is more ambitious than any president since LBJ.

(Part of the 2012 Election Throwback Series)
Хahar
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2010, 11:30:40 pm »
Ignore

He has no plans.

Sorry, but you're both dumb. His agenda is more ambitious than any president since LBJ.

What is it?

Update reading list

Marokai Besieged
Marokai Blue
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2010, 01:59:14 am »
Ignore

Well my wet dream is...

..uh, nothing I should post on the Atlas forum.

Mechaman
YaBB God
Jamaica

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2010, 02:12:46 am »
Ignore

Here's my wet dream:

North Carolina Yankee
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2010, 10:12:34 pm »
Ignore

Well my wet dream is...

..uh, nothing I should post on the Atlas forum.

Roll Eyes

I was using his terminology. I just forget to use quotation marks. I mistake I make, regulary.

Warner for Senate '14
benconstine
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2010, 05:41:46 pm »
Ignore

Don't see either happening anytime soon in any situation.

My response:

Obama High's debate team:

"Now let me be clear...I...I...um...uh...now let me be clear.  I strongly condemn the affirmative in the strongest possible terms, and I am closely monitoring their arguments.  Let me be clear on this."
benevolent democracy
benevolant democracy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2010, 12:17:46 am »
Ignore

the reality of the situation:

what people think:

Am I really as simple as a yellow box, representing the state of ohio and some definition of party affiliation belief? or am I complex organism with multidimensional thought capable of learning, changing and becoming a new self on any given day...
Meeker
meekermariner
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -2.61

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2010, 01:19:54 am »
Ignore

^^^ What the hell does that even mean?
The Mikado
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2010, 01:29:05 am »
Ignore

the reality of the situation:

what people think:

Einzige is a poltroon who cowardly turns down duel challenges he should be honor-bound to accept. The Code Duello authorizes you to mock and belittle such a pathetic honorless scoundrel.
benevolent democracy
benevolant democracy

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2010, 01:43:25 pm »
Ignore

What I am saying is imagine the insanity of trying to cast electoral votes based on county instead of state. On that same note, re: image 1, it shows both the great thing about democratic process and also the horror... See the grey area? I suspect its larger, it represents the people who vote, but might not have a clue about what, who, or even why they are voting. I was once counted among them and let me tell ya, we really do have no clue...

The reality of the situation is that of course, we as a diverse nation will never 'ALL' agree on one candidate, but we do agree on at least one thing, they should represent the majority. I am not saying the ECS is broken, but I do think it could be reformed, after all, we are quite a different nation from when it was formed...

Quote: "The ECS's main and very important advantage is that it acts as a way to moderate the possible tyranny of an empassioned majority, by preventing the people in larger states to completely dictate their will onto the people who live in the smaller ones. As in many other countries, this will lead to further concentration of political and economic power in certain regions of the country, at the expense of other less populated regions. In turn, that will lead to the uneven development of the country, in all tangible spheres, with its familiar consequences."

on this note,  do we really still need a group to choose the President indirectly from the "Electoral College."?

What if the President could be elected with a system closer to 'popular vote', but not in such a way that the will of the majority becomes potentially tyrannical?

RE: image 2, this is how I feel the media trys to portray the system, its not that simple, we do not all fit into nice neat little boxes or voteing blocks. Obama proved that there is a huge block of voters who can and will come out of left field, too bad he was not a Libertarian or an Independant.

Am I really as simple as a yellow box, representing the state of ohio and some definition of party affiliation belief? or am I complex organism with multidimensional thought capable of learning, changing and becoming a new self on any given day...
FBF
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2010, 02:47:53 am »
Ignore

He has no plans.

He has passed Health Reform and Financial Reform during his first two years, he's gotten a fair amount done.
ajc0918
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2010, 11:25:23 pm »
Ignore

He has no plans.

He has passed Health Reform and Financial Reform during his first two years, he's gotten a fair amount done.

There's a difference between getting things done and getting things accomplished.

Badger
badger
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2010, 08:32:27 am »
Ignore

He has no plans.

There's a difference between getting things done and getting things accomplished.

Huh

There's also a difference between being subtle and being incomprehensible. Wink
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout