Opinion of Rochambeau
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:52:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Rochambeau
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: See above.
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 30

Author Topic: Opinion of Rochambeau  (Read 2997 times)
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2010, 02:37:22 PM »

Looks like a textbook case of Asperger's to me, the first actual one on the forum. One of the big signs is he tends to be very literalist in his thinking and give serious answers to non-serious or rhetorical questions.

NKPatel seems more like one?

I think Asperger's should be a spectrum itself. 0 through 10. 10 being a full-blown Asperger's with 1 being traces of it.

Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2010, 03:33:53 PM »

Useless. One of four posters I have on ignore.

The other three are probably ECR, Hamilton (if he counts now) and...?

Libertas, Disraeli and Obamaisdabest/Paulisdabest. ECR posts infrequently enough that I don't bother.

I had Hamilton on ignore though.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2010, 12:32:08 AM »

Looks like a textbook case of Asperger's to me, the first actual one on the forum. One of the big signs is he tends to be very literalist in his thinking and give serious answers to non-serious or rhetorical questions.

I think Asperger's should be a spectrum itself. 0 through 10. 10 being a full-blown Asperger's with 1 being traces of it.

Actually, I think NKPatel is the only person on the forum who actually has Asperger's.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2010, 10:12:15 AM »

Actually, I think NKPatel is the only person on the forum who actually has Asperger's.

I think more people might have it. NKPatel may be an extreme case. But they may have intellectually taught themselves how to behave socially, not inherently.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2010, 10:52:30 AM »

Are you seriously comparing Roch to Hamilton? Roll Eyes
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2010, 12:14:40 PM »

Asperger is not something you can detect on the internet. Meet me IRL and you will have no doubt about my case.
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix
E: 9.68, S: -0.70

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2010, 10:11:04 PM »

Asperger is not something you can detect on the internet. Meet me IRL and you will have no doubt about my case.

We don't need to meet you in real life. Internet contact will suffice.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies