Trigger happy US troops accidentally kill two Iraqi girls yesterday. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:34:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Trigger happy US troops accidentally kill two Iraqi girls yesterday. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trigger happy US troops accidentally kill two Iraqi girls yesterday.  (Read 7532 times)
James46
Rookie
« on: October 23, 2004, 11:31:34 PM »

I wish the Democrats would move on.  I and many like me are sick and tired of hearing how young men from America are "trained teenage baby killers."  You idiots always seem to forget the beheadings, etc. which of course are "accidents" in your make-believe world.  Zell Miller hit the nail on the head.  We aren't going to let you screw the guys and gals over in Iraq like you jerks did to us in Viet Nam.
James46
Rookie
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2004, 11:40:30 PM »

Apparently, you haven't been listening to Kerry and company.  It's the same B....S.... we heard in the 60s.  Leave the troops alone. War is a nice parlor game.  Sometimes terrible things happen, like with these two girls.  The difference is that OUR military will investigate and and deal with any trigger happy soldiers.  But don't be judging anyone from these safe environs.  Those guys are in a tough situation.  And the good they do far outweighs these tragedies. 
James46
Rookie
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2004, 11:42:20 PM »

Correction:  War is NOT a nice parlor game.  War is hell--for anyone near it.  Either side.
James46
Rookie
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2004, 11:44:50 PM »

Sorry I cannot continue.  I have life and death emergeny to deal with here. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies