Trigger happy US troops accidentally kill two Iraqi girls yesterday. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:01:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Trigger happy US troops accidentally kill two Iraqi girls yesterday. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trigger happy US troops accidentally kill two Iraqi girls yesterday.  (Read 7506 times)
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« on: October 23, 2004, 12:08:07 AM »

Case in point why we should have a news blackout when we fight wars.  All people need to know is that we are fighting and we are winning.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2004, 12:56:16 AM »

Case in point why we should have a news blackout when we fight wars.  All people need to know is that we are fighting and we are winning.

So we should fight for freedom, but we shouldn't have freedom? Gotcha.

We should have censorship.

Every war longer than 5 days since we stopped censorship has been unpopular and we have had to pull out.  After Vietnam we went through the easy Reagan/Bush Sr victories Grenada, Panama, and Persian gulf I.

Now we can't stomach a real war for our survival.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2004, 01:15:09 AM »

Every war longer than 5 days since we stopped censorship has been unpopular and we have had to pull out.  After Vietnam we went through the easy Reagan/Bush Sr victories Grenada, Panama, and Persian gulf I.

Why do you hate freedom? Are you a terrorist? I heard they attacked us because they hate our freedom.

Hey, I'm making a connection here between wars we don't have the stomach to fight and a lack of censorship.

If this media was around in WW2, we would've withdrawn after Tarawa and after the slaughter at Anzio.  Then when we found our troops massecerd at Malmedy, we would've tried to understand what we did to make the good ole' SS hate us.  Thank God we had censorship.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2004, 02:42:07 AM »

Why do you hate freedom? Are you a terrorist? I heard they attacked us because they hate our freedom.

Hey, I'm making a connection here between wars we don't have the stomach to fight and a lack of censorship.

If this media was around in WW2, we would've withdrawn after Tarawa and after the slaughter at Anzio.  Then when we found our troops massecerd at Malmedy, we would've tried to understand what we did to make the good ole' SS hate us.  Thank God we had censorship.

Very funny, but not true.

What's not true about it.
The terrorists attack us, and some place the blame on us.  We don't understand their plight.  Bull.

We're afraid of winning descivley.  Look at Fallujah.  If this was January, we would have crushed that city. Why didn't we.. If we had lost 100 soldiers taking it, Bush would be blamed and he would lose.  With censorship we would be able to win and then bring our boys home.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2004, 04:29:43 PM »

For instance, is someone bombs an abortion clinic.
Yay
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies