Opinion of Alexander Hamilton (THE FORMER ATLAS POSTER)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:02:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Alexander Hamilton (THE FORMER ATLAS POSTER)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: What's your opinion of the former atlas poster Alexander Hamilton?
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 55

Author Topic: Opinion of Alexander Hamilton (THE FORMER ATLAS POSTER)  (Read 2778 times)
East Coast Republican

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 26, 2010, 03:01:43 AM »

He's a big freaking Freedom Fighter to me.  I can't believe he was banned. 
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 03:03:31 AM »

Your signature is annoying
East Coast Republican

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 03:05:30 AM »
« Edited: January 26, 2010, 03:10:24 AM by East Coast Republican »

I'm aware patriotism annoys most of you.  That is exactly why the American flag is my signature.  I'm proud of my country AND annoying most of the 'I'm embarrassed of my country and think it ignorant for people to say they love America' extreme left at the same time.  Honestly, it's not about the extreme left.  I take no shame in saying that I love the US flag and want to display it proudly on this forum which primarily discusses AMERICAN politics.  

Good stuff.
East Coast Republican

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 03:06:31 AM »

Why do you care? You're a social conservative, aren't you?

Wrong
Magic 8-Ball
mrk
YaBB God
Czech Republic

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 03:08:00 AM »

Turn signatures off.  You'll never look back.
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 03:09:54 AM »

I'm aware patriotism annoys most of you.  That is exactly why the American flag is my signature.  I'm proud of my country AND annoying most of the 'I'm embarrassed of my country and think it ignorant for people to say they love America' extreme left at the same time.

Good stuff.

It's overly large, and you know it. I actually like the American flag, believe it or not. The one in your signature is the only thing making me dislike it.
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 03:10:32 AM »

Problem is I like seeing most of the signatures here. His is the only one bothering me currently.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 03:10:50 AM »

You miss out on so much not having signatures on...
East Coast Republican

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2010, 03:12:39 AM »

Problem is I like seeing most of the signatures here. His is the only one bothering me currently.

Whatever I don't know how to adjust the size.  I'm not going to learn.  If this forum weren't so archaic I'd easily adjust the size.

The signature size will remain the same.
Magic 8-Ball
mrk
YaBB God
Czech Republic

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2010, 03:16:35 AM »

From what I remember, most of them are pretty lame, and it's annoying having to scroll down past the long ones.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2010, 03:18:38 AM »

I'm aware patriotism annoys most of you.  That is exactly why the American flag is my signature.  I'm proud of my country AND annoying most of the 'I'm embarrassed of my country and think it ignorant for people to say they love America' extreme left at the same time.  Honestly, it's not about the extreme left.  I take no shame in saying that I love the US flag and want to display it proudly on this forum which primarily discusses AMERICAN politics.  

Good stuff.

If you like really big flags, you could always join these guys:

East Coast Republican

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2010, 03:19:10 AM »

Like you're even in the position to judge.  You can't see jack crap-you've got it turned off.

Turn signatures off.  You'll never look back.

From what I remember, most of them are pretty lame, and it's annoying having to scroll down past the long ones.
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2010, 03:19:23 AM »

Whatever I don't know how to adjust the size.  I'm not going to learn.  If this forum weren't so archaic I'd easily adjust the size.

The signature size will remain the same.

Take this link: http://www.doubleqcountry.com/artman/uploads/u_s__flag.gif

Place it between image brackets in your sig.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2010, 03:20:38 AM »

Good stuff.
read imagined communities. Then come back and talk to us about the flag.
East Coast Republican

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2010, 03:20:38 AM »

Good stuff.

If you like really big flags, you could always join these guys:

Equating me liking big American flags with being a tyrant.  Far left never fails.

I know, Fern, that you are a bit cranky and delusional since the Scott Brown victory but this outburst takes you to an entirely unprecedented level.
East Coast Republican

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2010, 03:24:01 AM »

Wrong how?

Do you oppose the PATRIOT Act? Do you accept gay marriage? Is a woman's body her own property?

When did the PATRIOT Act become part of social values?  Isn't that in the homeland security area?  Huh?

I'm not answering your questions-I don't gotta prove nothing to nobody.  Hey how do you feel that a Republican might win the President's old Senate seat?

DOUBLE LOL
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2010, 03:28:13 AM »

Lean Freedom Fighter.

Yes I know, how can I possibly call a poster by the name of Alexander Hamilton a "Lean Freedom Fighter"? Well the truth is, despite his controversial reputation Alexander Hamilton was actually a pretty good guy, I remember and miss all of those fun conversations we would have over things like unions and the like. I don't condone all of his actions, that he was completely innocent, nor will I say that the people he got into conflict with were totally innocent. DWTL was a tool, and he deserves whatever exile of shame he got after the comments he made about the ARC (waits for inevitable "but wait you said" comments) and Mint before that one election. I know that's not a nice thing to say but it's the truth.
However, whatever faults he might've had I believe he more than made up for it with his knowledge of history and unique views. I for one miss seeing Hamilton on here, even if he would be one of the many in the Anti-Mechaman Brigade in Atlasia right now I would rather have him there than have him forced off this forum forever. I really do mean that guys, really. Sure I know, it's the cool thing, it's the popular thing to say you don't miss him, but f*** popular, this forum will never be the same without Hamilton.
Call me a moderate hero all you want over this issue, but I truely believe that on this issue there is no black and white: we can not say 100% Hamilton was innocent but at the same time we can't say the Mods were 100% correct. I know, most everyone else here feels differently, like there is no middle ground, like everyone who accepts either/or conclusion is secretly against/for Hamilton, but to conclude either is to exclude a sizable amount of grey area. The dogmatism either for/or against on this issue really irritates me, those who think Hamilton was scum would start accusing those who dare defend an act of his as being Hamilton at a different IP location, while those who became very close to Hamilton would think any criticism of Hamilton automatically meant that said poster was with the moderators.
It's in situations like these that you try to think beyond black and white, and I believe that despite our recent differences, for his contributions to this forum Alexander Hamilton is a Lean Freedom Fighter.
East Coast Republican

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2010, 03:30:58 AM »

Lean Freedom Fighter.

Yes I know, how can I possibly call a poster by the name of Alexander Hamilton a "Lean Freedom Fighter"? Well the truth is, despite his controversial reputation Alexander Hamilton was actually a pretty good guy, I remember and miss all of those fun conversations we would have over things like unions and the like. I don't condone all of his actions, that he was completely innocent, nor will I say that the people he got into conflict with were totally innocent. DWTL was a tool, and he deserves whatever exile of shame he got after the comments he made about the ARC (waits for inevitable "but wait you said" comments) and Mint before that one election. I know that's not a nice thing to say but it's the truth.
However, whatever faults he might've had I believe he more than made up for it with his knowledge of history and unique views. I for one miss seeing Hamilton on here, even if he would be one of the many in the Anti-Mechaman Brigade in Atlasia right now I would rather have him there than have him forced off this forum forever. I really do mean that guys, really. Sure I know, it's the cool thing, it's the popular thing to say you don't miss him, but f*** popular, this forum will never be the same without Hamilton.
Call me a moderate hero all you want over this issue, but I truely believe that on this issue there is no black and white: we can not say 100% Hamilton was innocent but at the same time we can't say the Mods were 100% correct. I know, most everyone else here feels differently, like there is no middle ground, like everyone who accepts either/or conclusion is secretly against/for Hamilton, but to conclude either is to exclude a sizable amount of grey area. The dogmatism either for/or against on this issue really irritates me, those who think Hamilton was scum would start accusing those who dare defend an act of his as being Hamilton at a different IP location, while those who became very close to Hamilton would think any criticism of Hamilton automatically meant that said poster was with the moderators.
It's in situations like these that you try to think beyond black and white, and I believe that despite our recent differences, for his contributions to this forum Alexander Hamilton is a Lean Freedom Fighter.

Yeah he should be let back on here.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2010, 03:33:33 AM »

It's interesting how quickly his memory is fading, this thread notwithstanding.  The last thread about him ceased activity about a week ago, and since then he hadn't once crossed my mind.  Mentions of him will of course become fewer and further between.  It's the inevitable fate of anybody who leaves here, whether it was forced or not.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2010, 03:34:15 AM »

It's interesting how quickly his memory is fading, this thread notwithstanding.  The last thread about him ceased activities about a week ago, and since then he hadn't once crossed my mind.  Mentions of him will of course become fewer and further between.  It's the inevitable fate of anybody banned from here.

Be honest, I'm sure you think about Hamilton a lot.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2010, 03:34:56 AM »

It's interesting how quickly his memory is fading, this thread notwithstanding.  The last thread about him ceased activity about a week ago, and since then he hadn't once crossed my mind.  Mentions of him will of course become fewer and further between.  It's the inevitable fate of anybody who leaves here, whether it was forced or not.

Be honest, I'm sure you think about Hamilton a lot.

Well, only when making love, obv.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2010, 03:38:50 AM »

Marokai Blue sure seems obsessed with him.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2010, 07:31:33 AM »

Lean Freedom Fighter.

He would be FF, if he hadn't acted like total jerk.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2010, 11:32:20 AM »

Lean Freedom Fighter.

He would be FF, if he hadn't acted like total jerk.

Except he didn't.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2010, 12:17:19 PM »

I fail to understand why ECR isn't yet banned.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies