Agree or Disagree: Libertas and Robert Stark are more similar than different
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:14:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Agree or Disagree: Libertas and Robert Stark are more similar than different
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Poll
Question: Agree or Disagree: Libertas and Robert Stark are more similar than different
Agree

Disagree

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: Agree or Disagree: Libertas and Robert Stark are more similar than different  (Read 4461 times)
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2010, 01:33:55 AM »

True dat.

Haha, look at the people calling this a lame thread.  If ever there was evidence something was not lame.  Too bad Mint got stuck in that string of glory.  How was he supposed to know that would happen, I guess.
Excuse me? What do you have against the people who called it a lame thread, including Mint?

They suck.  Not including Mint.

Why do they suck, Fezzy? Those people, including Mint, are friends of mine. I don't appreciate you insulting them unnecessarily like that.
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2010, 01:35:30 AM »

They suck.  Not including Mint Giovanni.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2010, 01:36:49 AM »

True dat.

Haha, look at the people calling this a lame thread.  If ever there was evidence something was not lame.  Too bad Mint got stuck in that string of glory.  How was he supposed to know that would happen, I guess.
Excuse me? What do you have against the people who called it a lame thread, including Mint?
Why do they suck, Fezzy? Those people, including Mint, are friends of mine. I don't appreciate you insulting them unnecessarily like that.

Thought so.  They're terrible posters.  You all say the same thing and resist logic on a regular basis.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2010, 01:40:30 AM »

Rochambeau is now a friend of yours, Libertas?  You've changed your tune.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2010, 01:42:43 AM »

Rochambeau is now a friend of yours, Libertas?  You've changed your tune.
All the rest of them are friends of mine.

Roch could be a friend if he stopped flooding forums and trolling so much.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2010, 01:44:42 AM »

My only problem with Rochambeau is his Moderate Heroism and complete inability to detect sarcasm or a purely rhetorical statement.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2010, 01:48:09 AM »

Please explain.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2010, 01:49:55 AM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=search

Do your own research.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2010, 01:53:21 AM »

True dat.

Thought so.  They're terrible posters.  You all say the same thing and resist logic on a regular basis.

Why do you have to keep making personal attacks against us all?
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2010, 01:57:17 AM »

True dat.

You asked me.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2010, 02:01:02 AM »

True dat.

You asked me.

Well you are just displaying for everyone the fact that you are not a very nice person, and are incapable of having a civilized discussion without throwing in personal insults.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2010, 02:03:37 AM »

Well you are just displaying for everyone the fact that you are not a very nice person, and are incapable of having a civilized discussion without throwing in personal insults.
oh the irony.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2010, 02:04:09 AM »

oh the irony.

What irony? Why aren't you supporting me here?
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2010, 02:04:35 AM »

True dat.

They suck.  Not including Mint.
You asked me.

Oh.  My bad.  I guess I didn't notice the deep conversation going on.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2010, 02:19:21 AM »

True dat.

Please elaborate on how I am a terrible poster.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2010, 02:26:41 AM »

oh the irony.

sorry.

That was rude and uncalled for. You should refrain from saying anything if it is not nice. It is also not a good idea to group posters together and claim they are bad posters just because they don't agree with you.

better libertas?
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2010, 02:33:42 AM »

oh the irony.

sorry.

That was rude and uncalled for. You should refrain from saying anything if it is not nice. It is also not a good idea to group posters together and claim they are bad posters just because they don't agree with you.

better libertas?

If that was genuine, then yes, I appreciate it.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2010, 02:36:23 AM »

True dat.

You I don't know.  Sorry you're lumped with them.

Though if you're really a Dallas fan I have little hope. Wink
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2010, 02:36:34 AM »

oh the irony.

sorry.

better libertas?

If that was genuine, then yes, I appreciate it.
ok good. Smiley
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix
E: 9.68, S: -0.70

« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2010, 02:38:47 AM »

True dat.

And I, as well.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2010, 02:39:22 AM »

wow!
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2010, 02:40:52 AM »

True dat.

You I don't know.  Sorry you're lumped with them.

Though if you're really a Dallas fan I have little hope. Wink

As my profile elaborates, I'm a "Dallas" fan because of the ex-Underoath vocalist, Dallas Taylor, not because of sports. I don't give a flying rats a*& about sports, to be frank.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2010, 02:43:04 AM »

Typical libertarian spaz.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2010, 02:43:39 AM »

As my profile elaborates, I'm a "Dallas" fan because of the ex-Underoath vocalist, Dallas Taylor, not because of sports. I don't give a flying rats a*& about sports, to be frank.

Haven't read your profile, to be frank.  That's both a relief and a shame.  Now your only worry is your crowd.
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix
E: 9.68, S: -0.70

« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2010, 02:46:34 AM »

I am not a typical libertarian, and I have not done anything that would indicate I'm a "spaz."

I don't see what I did to give you a legitimate reason to be an ass to me other than you're arrogance and pompous self-consciousness leads you to believe you can treat others with disrespect or dismissal without any kind of reasonable judgment of the person. Thanks.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies