In the 2012 Election, which major party nominee will have more support on Atlas? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:18:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  In the 2012 Election, which major party nominee will have more support on Atlas? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ....
Democratic Nominee

Republican Nominee

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 31

Author Topic: In the 2012 Election, which major party nominee will have more support on Atlas?  (Read 1354 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: February 01, 2010, 10:33:36 PM »
« edited: February 01, 2010, 10:37:11 PM by Torie »

It is tough to think of GOP names in whom I repose confidence at this moment to be POTUS. Maybe Huntsman, the now ambassador to China, if he decides to run. I have trouble thinking of other names, with sufficient gravitas, in whom I have much confidence.  Palin is totally out, Romney is out absent extremis conditions, and Huckabee and I agree on almost nothing. And no, Scott Brown is not an option at this point either. Maybe someone else has some other names, that might appeal to me, but I doubt it.

I suspect the GOP contingent here will increase if it looks like the Dems are chum in the water. Actually I prefer being in a minority. It makes it more fun for me to be challenged, and then challenged some more. It bores me to do this political love fest thing. I don't learn much that way.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 10:35:05 PM »

Lief would vote for Stalin if Stalin ran as a Democrat. Which wouldn't have been so unlikely, considering he had many friends and sympathizers in the Democratic Party.

The post above is not conducive to a civil discussion. Just my opinion, and Lief and I have had our disagreements.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 10:49:27 AM »

In the State of Hacklasia, the Dem obviously.

LOL. Hey, it's politics baby. It comes with the territory.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 12:12:32 PM »

In the State of Hacklasia, the Dem obviously.

LOL. Hey, it's politics baby. It comes with the territory.

How does it feel to be a minority for a change, Torie?  Now you see the plight of the black man over time.  Tongue

Actually, that brings to mind the thing that helped me most in that regard, which was getting knocked around in the Orange County jail, by a bunch of sheriffs who get their kicks from abusing folks.  I am arranging through my little network to have a personal meeting with the Orange County sheriff about it. And then I am going to try to persuade the Orange County Register to print an essay of mine on the matter. The bully boys made a mistake messing with a testosterone pumped up lawyer. Tongue

One thing that is desperately needed is video cameras throughout the jail. I have a list of other ideas as well. At this juncture in my life, I think it is time that I become more of a proactive change agent. If not me, who?  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies