In the 2012 Election, which major party nominee will have more support on Atlas? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:14:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  In the 2012 Election, which major party nominee will have more support on Atlas? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ....
Democratic Nominee

Republican Nominee

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 31

Author Topic: In the 2012 Election, which major party nominee will have more support on Atlas?  (Read 1325 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« on: February 01, 2010, 06:50:31 PM »

Democratic of course. People here are smarter than the average voter.

(Of course my opinion could change if Republicans had some reasonable candidates, but it doesn't look that way at the moment.)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 06:12:06 AM »

It is tough to think of GOP names in whom I repose confidence at this moment to be POTUS. Maybe Huntsman, the now ambassador to China, if he decides to run. I have trouble thinking of other names, with sufficient gravitas, in whom I have much confidence.  Palin is totally out, Romney is out absent extremis conditions, and Huckabee and I agree on almost nothing. And no, Scott Brown is not an option at this point either. Maybe someone else has some other names, that might appeal to me, but I doubt it.

I suspect the GOP contingent here will increase if it looks like the Dems are chum in the water. Actually I prefer being in a minority. It makes it more fun for me to be challenged, and then challenged some more. It bores me to do this political love fest thing. I don't learn much that way.

I agree about Huntsman, he would certainly be worthy of consideration.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies