is bushok married yet?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:53:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  is bushok married yet?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: is bushok married yet?  (Read 795 times)
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 15, 2010, 03:44:41 PM »

ive been gone for awhile.  last i heard he had a third date and a peck on the cheek.  marriage couldnt be too far off...
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 03:53:36 PM »

Next week......you didn't get your invite, mitty?
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 03:55:05 PM »

No.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 04:06:07 PM »

God, can you imagine going to a wedding without booze Grumps?  Man, that would be intolerable!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 04:09:30 PM »

God, can you imagine going to a wedding without booze Grumps?  Man, that would be intolerable!

Precisely why I sent my regrets, sir.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 04:18:20 PM »

the only wedding im interested in attending is my own.  and im really not too excited about that prospect...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2010, 07:00:06 PM »

no, no wedding date set and no engagement date set.  All the dates I've been throwing around on the other thread are just hypothetical that we are both talking about.  Nothing is even close to being set in stone, yet.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 07:01:42 PM »

What's all this talk about no alcohol at a wedding!? What else is there to do at such events!?
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 07:02:53 PM »

no, no wedding date set and no engagement date set.  All the dates I've been throwing around on the other thread are just hypothetical that we are both talking about.  Nothing is even close to being set in stone, yet.

After the third date, its way too soon to even be toying with the potential dates for proposing and wedding.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2010, 07:05:18 PM »

What's all this talk about no alcohol at a wedding!? What else is there to do at such events!?

Well, when I was younger, I used to hit on other guests of course (decorously of course). Smiley Other than that, well, basically nothing, unless someone you run with is there, or a long lost relative who vaguely interests you.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2010, 07:09:52 PM »

no, no wedding date set and no engagement date set.  All the dates I've been throwing around on the other thread are just hypothetical that we are both talking about.  Nothing is even close to being set in stone, yet.

After the third date, its way too soon to even be toying with the potential dates for proposing and wedding.

Perhaps you are thinking too much like a lawyer (and a birdie told me that you passed the bar, so congrats on that!).  Lawyers want to get all the facts first, which "requires" many test spins, and after years of testing, prenuptial agreements,  and on and on, as we try to parse the future and protect ourselves from it, carefully calculating the risks and rewards. Normal people don't operate that way; they are simply less "twisted" than we are. Smiley
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2010, 07:13:13 PM »

Thanks God, don't go into a trap.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2010, 07:18:51 PM »

no, no wedding date set and no engagement date set.  All the dates I've been throwing around on the other thread are just hypothetical that we are both talking about.  Nothing is even close to being set in stone, yet.

Technically, we've seen each other 8 times over the past month.  I'm not purposefully trying to count, but I'm just real good with numbers.  It's still too early, but that's why there is nothing even close to being etched in stone.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2010, 07:22:43 PM »

No time for weddings.  Too much Christmas preparation to worry about first.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2010, 07:49:17 PM »

He reminds me of one of my brother's childhood friends.

Basically he didn't do well in high school and didn't bother with college. So he joined the Air Force and got shipped off to some other state. There he started going to strip clubs frequently (I already like him more than I did as a child!) and met a stripper at one. They started screwing, and two weeks after meeting her they got engaged.

Well anyway they got divorced three months after that. She still works at the strip club, and he still went there until he got reassigned. And bought dances from her. Apparently that was happening even WHILE they were married.

OK, maybe that isn't so similar to BushOK.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2010, 07:50:31 PM »

Basically he didn't do well in high school and didn't bother with college. So he joined the Air Force and got shipped off to some other state. There he started going to strip clubs frequently (I already like him more than I did as a child!) and met a stripper at one. They started screwing, and two weeks after meeting her they got engaged.

Well anyway they got divorced three months after that. She still works at the strip club, and he still goes there. And buys dances from her.

See, people are growing up sooner or later.

Except of course engagement part.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2010, 07:51:07 PM »

Well anyway they got divorced three months after that. She still works at the strip club, and he still goes there. And buys dances from her.

And, that relates to me how???  I don't see the connection.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2010, 07:53:19 PM »

Well anyway they got divorced three months after that. She still works at the strip club, and he still went there until he got reassigned. And bought dances from her. Apparently that was happening even WHILE they were married.

OK, maybe that isn't so similar to BushOK.

Pretty boring story.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies