Glenn Beck had nothing to talk about today.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:08:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Glenn Beck had nothing to talk about today.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Glenn Beck had nothing to talk about today.  (Read 3047 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 16, 2010, 04:11:48 PM »

The biggest story was Anita Dunn giving a speech in Nicaragua where she mentioned that the Obama campaign released YouTube videos. Apparently this is a massive scandal. \

btw, Beck predicts the end of the world within a year. Says we should 'think like German Jews circa 1935' and 'make sure [we] are not dependent on anyone else for anything'. There was also an advertisement for a solar generator.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 04:13:12 PM »

fair enough
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 04:18:51 PM »

Compared to the drivel that comes out of his mouth normally, I'd say it was a good day, eh?
ARescan
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 04:19:30 PM »

He's entertaining with whatever he does though. Most of his stuff I don't take to heart but I do agree with him on some points(Progressives=BAD).
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix
E: 9.68, S: -0.70

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 04:21:00 PM »

This was totally threadworthy. Thanks!
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 05:27:15 PM »

Is there someone who can stand to watch this guy for longer than 3 minutes at any one time?  If so, that is amazing. I mean it. The guy more than any other figure in the media, makes my skin crawl. I could type out a series of adjectives which describes more precisely what I think of him, and how I read him, but F it. I am kind of irritable because I have not thought about this SOB for a couple of weeks now, and now some forumer just had to get him back in my mind again. Shame on you! 
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 06:17:24 PM »

You watch Fox News? Frequently enough to compare today with other days? Seriously? I was flipping through the channels at my grandmother's apartment yesterday, and they had some guy impersonating Alexander Hamilton (in full costume) complaining about Obama's big guvment.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 07:40:01 PM »

You watch Fox News? Frequently enough to compare today with other days? Seriously? I was flipping through the channels at my grandmother's apartment yesterday, and they had some guy impersonating Alexander Hamilton (in full costume) complaining about Obama's big guvment.

And you guys wonder why our education system makes me cry sometimes........
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 08:20:11 PM »

Agreed.  If they were living today and held similar views to what they held then (adjusted for two centuries difference in what the main issues are), Hamilton would be a Democrat and Jefferson would be a Republican.
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 08:51:05 PM »

Is there someone who can stand to watch this guy for longer than 3 minutes at any one time?  If so, that is amazing. I mean it. The guy more than any other figure in the media, makes my skin crawl. I could type out a series of adjectives which describes more precisely what I think of him, and how I read him, but F it. I am kind of irritable because I have not thought about this SOB for a couple of weeks now, and now some forumer just had to get him back in my mind again. Shame on you! 

I am sure his fellow cocaine addicts met during one of his rehab stints are devout fans.  Seriously...he's an addict and Limbaugh's an oxy addict.  What's up with that?  I know disc jockeys liked to toot up a lot in the 70's and 80's but yikes...
ARescan
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2010, 10:03:32 PM »

I am sure his fellow cocaine addicts met during one of his rehab stints are devout fans.  Seriously...he's an addict and Limbaugh's an oxy addict.  What's up with that?  I know disc jockeys liked to toot up a lot in the 70's and 80's but yikes...

The only one who provides any intellectual value is Mark Levin.
Max Electric
Rookie
United States

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 01:46:22 AM »

Glenn Beck is a spectacle, laughing all the way to the bank... plus, he literally has Roger Ailes kissing his feet and picking up his dry cleaning...

Speaking of which, what ever happened to Ann Coulter?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 02:02:12 AM »

Agreed.  If they were living today and held similar views to what they held then (adjusted for two centuries difference in what the main issues are), Hamilton would be a Democrat and Jefferson would be a Republican.

I don't think so. Hamilton represented business interests first and foremost.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 02:06:00 AM »

Speaking of which, what ever happened to Ann Coulter?

She's been usurped by a younger woman whose initials start with S.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 03:34:39 PM »

I don't think so. Hamilton represented business interests first and foremost.

Hamilton's proposed means of aiding business interests were protective tariffs and stimulative spending on American manufactures.  Sounds far more like a Democratic proposal than a Republican one.  He wanted a stronger national government, which again is more Democratic than Republican these days.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 05:19:42 PM »

Beet had nothing to start a thread about today.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies