The National Atlasian: Keeping You Informed (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:31:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The National Atlasian: Keeping You Informed (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: The National Atlasian: Keeping You Informed  (Read 26046 times)
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« on: October 24, 2004, 07:26:31 PM »
« edited: October 25, 2004, 08:31:55 PM by ColinW »

Welcome to the National Atlasian. We are here to provide the best in electoral coverage. We will make sure that we bring you not only the most up to date presidential election information but also the most recent Senate races. we will also begin calling elections based on current results.

Presidential Election:

1st round
1. PBrunsel/Keystone Phil - 21 votes
2. Harry/Akno21 - 19 votes
3. Nation/King - 13 votes
4. Al/Lewis Trondheim - 13 votes
5. Hughento/HTMLDon - 8 votes
6. Bandarik04/Dabeav - 8 votes
7. Nation/MAS117 - 1 vote
8. Nation/Akno21 - 1 vote
9. King/Nation - 0 votes (1 3rd preference)
10. DanielX/Bono - 0 votes (1 4th preference)
11. Fritz/Akno21 - 0 votes (1 5th preference)
12. PD/Migrendel - 0 votes (1 7th preference)

2nd round
1. PBrunsel/Keystone Phil - 22 votes
5. Hughento/HTMLDon - 8 votes
7. Nation/MAS117 - 1 vote

3rd round
1. PBrunsel/Keystone Phil - 22 votes
5. Hughento/HTMLDon - 9 votes

4th round
1. PBrunsel/Keystone Phil - 25 votes
3. Nation/King - 14 votes
4. Al/Lewis Trondheim - 14 votes
5. Hughento/HTMLDon - 12 votes

5th round
1. PBrunsel/Keystone Phil - 29 votes
2. Harry/Akno21 - 22 votes
3. Nation/King - 19 votes
4. Al/Lewis Trondheim - 14 votes

6th round
1. PBrunsel/Keystone Phil - 30 votes
2. Harry/Akno21 - 30 votes
3. Nation/King - 23 votes
No preference - 1 vote

7th round
1. PBrunsel/Keystone Phil - 43 votes
2. Harry/Akno21 - 36 votes
No preference - 5 votes

Current Senate Races:

District 1

Defarge 12
NYGOP 11

District 2

Bono 7
Umengus 5

We are calling a win for Bono (R-NH) in the District 2 Senate Race.

District 3

Nym 90 9
MasterJedi 6
Kucinich for President 1

We here at the National Atlasian are calling a win for Nym 90 (D-MI) in the District 3 Senate Race.

District 4

StatesRights 11
Reagan (write-in) 2
Blank 2

The National Atlasian is calling a win for StatesRights (SRP-FL) in the District 4 Senate Race. StatesRights ran unopposed.

District 5

John F. Kennedy 11
Lewis Trondheim (write-in) 1
Jesus (write-in) 1

The National Atlasian is calling a win for John F. Kennedy (UAC-CA) in the District 5 Senate Race. John F. Kennedy ran unopposed.

Currently at this time the District 1 Senate Race and the Presidential Election are both too close to call.

Thank you for choosing the National Atlasian. We hope that you enjoyed this first edition. Once again thank you for choosing the National Atlasian.

Presidential Election results courtesy of The Region.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2004, 07:54:44 PM »
« Edited: October 25, 2004, 08:36:27 PM by ColinW »

The National Atlasian
Late Election Editorial
Colin's Corner
October 24th, 2004 8:33 PM

According to the most recent election results PBrunsel currently leads Harry in the final round by 7 votes with 64% of the registered electorate voting. While Hugh and Harry keep trying to lift their spirits by saying to themselves that they may have a late Sunday suprise. Hugh keeps telling all socially progressive voters to vote him over Al or Harry saying that he is the only one capable of defeating PBrunsel. It seems as if his pleas have fallen on deaf ears. With midnight fast approaching Harry and Hugh are running around like Cinderella at the ball look to achieve the impossible before midnight. For Hugh the landscape looks bleak. He is presiding over the twilight of his party after seeing its power drift away to the Democrats. This is worstened by the fact that all registered Independence Party voters have voted. While 100% turnout from your party is good its easy to due when you only have four members. Harry is getting just as panicked he keeps saying that many Democrats haven't voted yet. Well Harry they probably wont vote in this election. With time whittling away the chances of the suprise Dem voters is becoming less and less especially since it keeps getting later on the east coast and its around 1-3 Am in Europe so we can expect little from these two constituences as midnight draws near. If I wake up tomarrow and their is a Hugh or Harry win then I know that Cinderella was able to pull off the impossible before midnight otherwise its four months of PBrunsel.

Getting off the topic of last minute election suprises and onto something else this election has brought back the dominance of the Democrats and the Republicans. While these two parties were once considered on death's door they have sprung back into being. This is not because of their message or because of any remarkable shift in voter registration it is because of good candidates and name recognition. With people who are new the names Democrat and Republican have a sense of familiarity. They know what they stand for and how they vote. They know what to expect from their leaders and their legislators. When they see parties like the Centrists or the United Left or the Independence Party they don't know what they are getting. Even when they look at the platforms they don't know what they are getting since a platform is no more a force of law in the party than the Articles of Confederation are to a modern-day American. As the voters become more aware within the Atlasian political circles they are able to better define their position within the bounds of non-traditional parties. What made the Dems and Reps so powerful this electoral season was that they had good candidates. The Democrats nominated Harry, a former IPer, who was able to bring new voters to the Democrats. The Republicans nominated PBrunsel who was able to draw many UACers who were on the right flank of their party. These enlarged electorates helped the Democrats and the Republicans but hurt the IP and the UAC, and to a lesser extent the UL. At this unexpected popularity for these two parties members of the non-traditional or non-"dark age" parties were up in arms. They thought Atlasia had gone out of its mind. They demanded Reps and Dems change their names. While this was of unimportance to members of those two parties their was some debate about it. In the end though the reason why the UAC, UL and IP didn't have good showings was because of the strong candidates in Harry and PBrunsel who were able to gain votes from the other parties.

Just my two cents.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2004, 07:55:57 PM »

Their Ernest. Sorry about that.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2004, 04:37:03 PM »
« Edited: October 25, 2004, 08:39:28 PM by ColinW »

The National Atlasian

OFFICIAL ELECTION RESULTS

Presidential/Vice-Presidential Election

Round 1:
PBrunsel/Keystone Phil- 21
Harry/Akno21- 19
Al/Lewis Trondheim- 14
Nation/King- 13
Badnarikin04/Dabeav- 8
Hughento/Htmldon- 8
Nation/Akno21 (write-in)- 1
Nation/MAS117 (write-in)- 1

Round 2:
PBrunsel/Keystone Phil- 22
Harry/Akno21- 19
Al/Lewis Trondheim- 14
Nation/King- 13
Hughento/Htmldon- 9
Badnarikin04/Dabeav- 8

Round 3:
PBrunsel/Keystone Phil- 25
Harry/Akno21- 19
Al/Lewis Trondheim- 15
Nation/King- 14
Hughento/Htmldon- 12

Round 4:
PBrunsel/Keystone Phil- 29
Harry/Akno21- 22
Nation/King- 19
Al/Lewis Trondheim- 15

Round 5:
Harry/Akno21- 31
PBrunsel/Keystone Phil- 30
Nation/King- 23
No preference- 1

Round 6:
PBrunsel/Keystone Phil- 43
Harry/Akno21- 37
No preference- 5
PBrunsel/Keystone Phil wins.

Senate District 1

Defarge- 12
NYGOP- 11
Defarge wins.

Senate District 2

Bono- 7
Umengus- 5
Bono wins.

Senate District 3

Nym90- 9
MasterJedi- 6
KucinichForPrez- 1
Nym90 wins.

Senate District 4

StatesRights- 12
Ronald Reagan (write-in)- 2
StatesRights wins.

Senate District 5

John F Kennedy- 11
Jesus (write-in)- 1
Lewis Trondheim (write-in)- 1
John F Kennedy wins.

And these were the final numbers today after the polls closed at midnight. It seems to be a convincing victory for PBrunsel who was boosted ahead of Harry in the sixth round by preference votes from Nation. After Nation was eliminated PBrunsel was the definite winner. PBrunsel, the Governor of the Midwest, is the first Republican President and has vowed to end the liberalism that was evident in the last 4 months although the President-elect will have to face a Senate that will be neutral at best and hostile at worst. According to the final election results the Democrats have a hold on the Senate with 5 seats currently in their hands while Migrendal, who is on the verge of being recalled because of inactivity, will most likely vote with the Democrats on almost all issues. This leaves 1 UAC Senate seat and three Republican seats. Let us be the first at the National Atlasian to say that the key word for this term will be gridlock. Unless a UACer or Republican gets into Migrendal's seat if their is a recall or if the Midterm elections go to the UAC's or Republican's favor we can expect a hung jury on most issues. But we here at the National Atlasian would like to congradulate PBrunsel and Keystone Phil for their victory and we would like to thank all the Presidential and Senatorial Candidates. It was a good election and all of you gave it your all. 
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2004, 08:31:13 PM »

Al Attacks The Press
“Mayor” Bans Time Magazine in Partisan Rage

One of the most basic tenets of Atlasian society came under attack in West Virginia today, as self-proclaimed “Mayor” Al banned Time Magazine until it “quites [sic] being an ultra-partisan AF GOP rag.” The reason for the banning? The magazine featured newly-elected Paul Brunsel as Person of the Year.

“Time Magazine often puts President-elects as men of the year,” said Ronald Reagan, the man behind the decision, “[it] did so with Reagan in 80, Clinton in 1992, and Bush in 2000.” So why strike now against the freedom of the press? “He lost an election and wants to attack those who had no ill will towards him, his union movement or his campaign for President,” said Vice-President-Elect Keystone Phil. “I always respected Al even when I disagreed with him. After seeing what I've seen today, my opinion has changed.” Mr. Phil’s comments are further backed by the repeated attacks that Al has launched against him, saying Mr. Phil was not “fit to lick the boots of all previous Vice Presidents” and calling him a “Partisan Hack” for having a picture of United States Senator Rick Santorum in his signature, which he called to have removed.

Now, I’m of the opinion that Rick Santorum is a twisted little freak that deserved a skydiving trip with no parachute more than a Senate seat, but I would never try to force someone to remove his picture from their personal signature space. This is just further evidence for Al’s disregard for freedom of speech and of the press. He is the one in this mess that is reacting like a partisan radical, BANNING a publication simply because he does not share their opinions. One has to wonder, who is Al’s leftist role model? Marx? Lenin? At this point, the likeliest candidate seems to be Stalin. All Atlasians, from the left AND the right need to fight back, and stand with such figures as ACLU Chairman Bono, who has stated “I warn Mayor Al that if he persists in violating the freedom of speech of the West Virginians, the ACLU will put forward a lawsuit to protect their free speech.” We can not let this aggression against our sacred freedoms stand.

This article is courtesy of Hermit.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2004, 09:51:16 AM »

Fine bring it on. It was an opinion piece put forward by Hermit. It was actually to be published in the Midgard Chronicles and it should still be published in their. This is nothing more than an attempt by Al to silence opposition and cut our freedom of speech. I ask all to help in my defense against this authoritarian.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2004, 10:01:37 AM »

Fine bring it on. It was an opinion piece put forward by Hermit. It was actually to be published in the Midgard Chronicles and it should still be published in their. This is nothing more than an attempt by Al to silence opposition and cut our freedom of speech. I ask all to help in my defense against this authoritarian.
"opposition"? Smiley He's trying to silence the gover'ment.

Lewis, he is trying to silence the voice of Hermit who is a UACer and the current Secretary of State. I didn't write this I just published it. Lewis I would ask that you tell Al to refrain from his attacks on Free Speech and Free Press.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2004, 03:26:55 PM »

Everybody involved is attacking the right to Free Speech and at the same time exercising it. Everybody is wasting their time.

More or less true... I don't think the Atlas actually has any libel laws... but it's kinda fun anyways.
Especially as I'd win the libel trial in real life :-)

Number one this isn't real life and we don't work by their laws. Number two if I were you I would be more worried about the ACLU bringing up that case against you. Number three in real life Keystone Phil and others would probably bring charges of Slander against you.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2004, 08:14:04 PM »

The above article is libelous and I intend to sue The National Atlasian

Cuckoo...Cuckoo...
LOL
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2004, 03:17:45 PM »

What Becomes of Great Nation
Thoughts on Nation’s Loss in the Recent Election
By Colin Wixted, Editor-in-Chief

Nation’s loss was a slight disappointment to me. Even as a Republican I like the idea of non-traditional parties winning the election and I know that Nation would have been a great President. But why was he not elected? He had all the positives. He was a middle of the road candidate who headed one of the most influential parties in Atlasia, his party had the incumbent president and as such was the incumbent party, and he had a good choice of Vice Presidents in MAS 117 and King. So why then was he not elected? To answer that question one must look at Nation’s previous occupation. Senator Nation was hurt by his record in the senate. He was the third most conservative senator in the Senate. Even with his vote against the Death Penalty he still voted for the Military Defence Initiative which was disliked by many people on the left side of the political spectrum. He voted against the Family Planning Act and he voted against an increase in taxes. While I support all these positions and thank the good Senator for voting against them it still alienated leftist voters. What defeated Nation’s chances of winning were that the Republicans ran a strong more moderate candidate that attracted more right-leaning UAC voters while Harry was playing to the entire left and enticed leftist UAC members away from Nation. This coupled with Nation’s mostly conservative Senate record hurt Nation and allowed his party to fall to third place though Nation still had a chance until probably around 5:30 pm EST on Sunday. We here at the National Atlasian wish former Senator Nation the best of luck and would like to thank him for running a good campaign.   

Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2004, 03:18:16 PM »

Always the Bridesmaid
Thoughts on the Centre
By Colin Wixted, Editor-in-Chief

The UAC has always seemed to me to be a curious political animal. A party that is dead centre in the political spectrum and holds both the ideas of the left and the ideas of the right in high regard. In other nations so called Centrists are pulled either to the right or to the left through the tugging of the more forceful political wings but here in Atlasia the centre has always been strong enough to survive. But finally the UAC has come under the pull of the two mighty political wings. Their has been talk of some leftist to unite the entire left under one party or coalition that would control Atlasian politics. While I never think this plan will happen or if this plan could actually hold up to the realities of the political maelstrom this is causing more force trying to rip apart the middle. This is probably never to happen but it just adds more emphasis to the thought that the UAC is becoming a more umbrella party. You have right flank UACers whose political opinions almost match that of the current Republican administration. On the other side you have left leaning UAC members. They are not all that far away politically in their views with Harry and the Democrats and Hugh and the IP. This increased fracturing of the UAC may lead to an eventual demise or to a reform of the party structure much as I have suggested to the IP. The UAC in my opinion is strong enough to keep going as a political party as long as they remain unite. Divide and Conquer was the famous strategy of Julius Caesar lets hope the UAC does not fall to this stratagem.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2004, 08:40:15 AM »

Well number one Lewis, I don't live in Germany. Number two the laws of other nations don't apply to Atlasia. Number three, Al if you have something aganist my paper don't read it.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2004, 06:28:27 PM »

National Atlasian Endorsements for the District 2 Special Election

Out of the current candidates for Migrendal's seat the National Atlasian is endorsing Badnarikin04 for the District 2 Senate. We here at the National Atlasian consider him to be the best candidate and the candidate that can represent the second District the best. We also wish the best to MAS 117 who is our second preference endorsement. MAS would be a great addition to the senate. Current Endorsement Preference for the Special Election:

1) Badnarikin04
2) MAS 117
3) Siege 40
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2004, 06:10:15 PM »

You should be happy I didn't say anything bad about you. That said your good candidate for the UL. Your a strong candidate as are the other two, Badnarikin04 is strong in comparison to other Libertarians. Your a good person though, because of your views, I would not like to see you in the Senate.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2004, 06:26:40 PM »

And I respect that. I wish you and all of the candidates the best of luck.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2004, 07:47:43 PM »

You're doing a great work Colin. Kudos for you. Smiley
Thank you Bono.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2004, 07:56:08 PM »
« Edited: October 30, 2004, 01:52:14 PM by ColinW »

Current National Atlasian Staff Members
Colin Wixted, Owner, Editor-in-Chief
dubya2004, Senior Staff Reporter
Harry, Staff Reporter
Bono, Staff Reporter
Alcon, Staff Reporter

Freelance Journalists Who Have Been Published in the National Atlasian
Hermit
Siege 40
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2004, 11:06:18 AM »

The Recall Election
Thoughts from the Northeasts Own Gov. Siege

By Gov. Siege 40

In reply to the interview and article on MANN yesterday, I decided that I would give a response until a formal interview can be conducted.

I’d first like to say that I greatly enjoyed the piece and found it very interesting. The endorsement of General Secretary Al and the Unions he represents is a great boon to my campaign, and I think it proves that I am representative of the leftist vote in the Northeast. Then again I may be misleading to Al. While I am a member of the United Left I tend to look at things in terms of practicality and the best for the people I represent, even if that means going against the doctrine of my party, for example my reduction of income taxes.

Also mentioned is a UAC/AFRNC coalition, I frankly wouldn’t go so far. The AFRNC has examined the options open to them, and based on that have chosen the candidate most likely to win, in this case MAS117, I’m not surprised, members of the AFRNC have referred to me as ‘a liberal, that would turn the Northeast into Canada-lite.’

I look forward to the debate hosted by ColinW of the National Atlasian or Akno21 of MANN or Niles Caulder. I’d prefer it to be a moderated debate, mainly because the town hall meeting format tends to be disorganized in the forum, but I would be willing to debate in a town hall meeting format.

Of the poll, I’m not so sure it is reliable, it has no built in accountability. The margin doesn’t seem quite right, but we’ll see. I agree with the summation, if the election is one of preferential choice it is very possible that I’ll lose on the second ballot. If it goes to third I may end up winning because many Republicans voting for MAS may end up putting me last giving me an advantage, the same applies to Badnarikin.

I’d like to point out that you mentioned that this election would be won or lost with Democratic votes. I’m not too sure. I’ve worked with Vice President Andrew closely while we were co-Governors, I think he may be split, vote with the party or vote for his former colleague. If Andrew supported me not only would the Democrats be split, but also so would areas of the UAC.

Ironically, I think MAS and I have such closely matched careers, almost identical. We’ve both been very bi-tri-quad-partisan in our work; we’ve both drafted constitutions, he for the Federal Government, myself for the Regional Government, I was largely responsible for the actual writing of the constitution and amending it, when it comes to MAS117 I don’t know the extent of his involvement.

I disagree with StevenNick and calling MAS117 the conservative choice, I believe Badnarikin is more conservative and his support of MAS117 is a dilution of his political beliefs so that his candidate wins, but it is his right to support whomever he wants. I agree with MAS and when elected will be anxious to work with all of the Senators, including StevenNick, even if we oppose each other politically, but I’ve proven I can reach beyond party lines and lead well.

I’ll leave people’s first and second choices up to them, it’s there right as an Atlasian.

Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2004, 10:21:01 AM »

Recall Race Heats Up
New Poll Shows Gov. Siege Ahead of the Pack

The race for the District 2 Senate is heating up. In a recent National Atlasian Poll Gov. Siege is currently in first place with 54.5% of first preference votes while MAS 117 has 27.3% and Badnarikin04 is currently running a distant third with 18.2% of the vote. Siege has been helped not only by left-wing voters in District 2 but also Centrist who were swayed after his term in the Governors mansion was a time of cool heads, smart fiscal policy and a real effort by the Governor to reach out to voters of all political stripes. Even MAS himself had said that he it would be a much harder battle if a UL or Democratic candidate had come forward. Not only has the UL/Democrats put forward a candidate Siege is one of the strongest politicians in the Northeast. MAS has received endorsements from not only the UAC but also from the AFRNC, which given MAS’s stand on the issues would be akin to having Statesrights endorse AL. MAS has said that he is a liberal and according to his stated opinions he is for everything that the Republicans are against except the Income Tax Bill and the Marriage Equality Act. He is against Taft-Hartley, and he is for the Education & Care for Children in Poverty Act. What we have in this Senate race is two liberals, one to the left of the other, trying to gain the Right’s votes. The choice for District 2 is a near socialist who can be more moderate and works with the other party, a left liberal who is endorsed by the AFRNC, or a libertarian. We here at the National Atlasian give you the facts and the only prediction we are going to make is that this is going to be an interesting race.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2004, 04:46:24 PM »

Current Poll Numbers in the District 2 Recall Election:

Gov. Siege 40- 9 votes 50%
MAS 117- 6 votes 33%
Badnarikin04- 3 votes 17%
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2004, 04:30:37 PM »

Bush Wins!
Bush Wins With 286 Electoral Votes With 99% of Precincts Reporting

At around 11:15 am November 3, 2004 John F. Kerry conceded to President George W. Bush. The Democrats have suffered a large blow. George W. Bush has won the popular vote along with the electoral vote and the Republican party has gained a net of 4 seats in the Senate and a net of 4-6 seats in the House. Currently, as of 4:22 pm, Iowa and New Mexico have yet to be called. These are both showing Bush with an advantage and are expected to be called for Bush before 8:00 pm EST. Bush was able to gain ground in both Ohio and Florida while Kerry was able to pick up votes in New Hampshire and Pennsylvania. The results in Florida were the most surprising. Florida, which was won by Bush by only 537 votes in 2000, was won by Bush by around 500,000 votes and a 52-47 percentage. Ohio, which was the closest major battleground state, was won by Bush by 140,000 votes. While not an electoral sweep this certainly gives a mandate for Bush and the Republican party while striking a serious blow to the Democratic party. Also again for a second election the South and the West were sweeps for the Republicans. The Democrats have had their last hurrah in the south. We can see that the south may become as Republican as it was Democrat in the early 20th century. We here at the National Atlasian would like to give our thanks to both candidates and our hope for four good years under President Bush.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2004, 08:09:04 PM »

Of course. Wink Seriously though I wanted to run it to give alittle RL news thats all. I thought it was big enough that the National Atlasian should run something about it.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2004, 06:22:16 PM »

Voting Starts for District 2 Senate
Siege Leads in Early Returns

Voting in the special District 2 Senate Election began today with Massachusetts native blerpiez casting the first ballot. Currently their are two votes for Gov. Siege and one vote for MAS 117. Depending upon voter turnout and the total results the UL could keep its only seat in the Senate or the UAC could pick up another seat to come to a total of two along with Senator Kennedy's District 5 seat. The National Atlasian will keep you updated with results for this election as often as possible.

Current Results

Siege 40- 2
MAS 117- 1
Badnarikin04- 0

Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2004, 06:24:32 PM »

Endorsement for District 2 Senate

To reiterate the endorsement of the Editorial Staff and the paper as a whole we support and endorse the candidacy of Badnarikin04 (L-NH) for Senate is District 2.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2004, 09:41:17 PM »

Current District Two Election Results

Siege 40- 3 (60%)
MAS 117- 1 (20%)
Badnarikin04- 1 (20%)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5