Is JSojourner schizophrenic?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 09:48:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is JSojourner schizophrenic?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is JSojourner schizophrenic?
Yes
No
LOL!
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Is JSojourner schizophrenic?  (Read 789 times)
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix
E: 9.68, S: -0.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 19, 2010, 06:10:59 PM »
« edited: February 19, 2010, 06:15:30 PM by Money on my mind »

Can someone help me assemble a list of posters who are, or ar probably/possibly sock posters?  I can think of a few but I am not as omnipresent as some of you.  I have an interesting poll exercise in mind, but I need a complete list.

I'm thinking...

Blubber
Richard
Coburn
East Coast
Ogis

Others?

I could see Coburn wishing for someone's death.

You people judge people on thier politics all the time so STFU with that hypocrite line of thot.  

But who cares.  His politics are hp his personality is hp and the way he treats people right here on this very forum is hp.  He is an arrogent jerk.  You asked I just say whats true.

I have no idea.  I believe Roch is a sock for someone.  JC, I am not so sure.  I see some differences in their posts...though that is hardly indicative of anything.

I am pretty certain that CJK, AzMagic and Coburn in 2012 have too many commonalities to ignore. And I'm sure Hamilton still walks among us.

Oh, the drama...

HP, only slightly brighter than Coburn but not quite as smart as AzMagic.

Now that DWTL and Keytone are gone this guy may be my new favorite.  Totally a FF.

Thank you.  That is very kind.  If you could tone down some of the racial bigotry in a few of your posts, the feeling would be quite mutual.

HP.

Conservatives like Office Park, Arescan, Inks, Jmfcst, Smid and others are quite far to the right.  And probably close to KTCs views.  But they manage to express those views kindly.  Sometimes, KTC can do that but I am really disturbed by his characterization of poor people as leaches.  His remark that Haitians deserve to bet left to "rot and die" was particularly horrible.  As was his rant about Ted Kennedy.

I can see any of our conservatives opposing domestic welfare or foreign aid.  And I have seen them describe Ted Kennedy as a borderline murderer for his negligence in failing to aid a drowning girl.  But I cannot see ANY of them gleefully celebrating the death of Ted Kennedy or describing poor people and Haitians in the way KTC has.  

It's interesting though.  I tuned into Hannity today while my daughter had a tutoring session and he sounded almost word for word like KTC...going on about how poor people and the unemployed are worthless losers and how "earners" deserve perks for creating wealth.  It sounded awfully a lot like our new boy.  Again -- I know many agree with the ideas here.  But there's a way of expressing them without describing people as undesirables.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 06:12:17 PM »

Sounds like he did this with the deliberate intent of making Republicans and conservatives look bad.
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix
E: 9.68, S: -0.70

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 06:13:08 PM »

Sounds like he did this with the deliberate intent of making Republicans and conservatives look bad.

Yeah, he needs banned. He also needs some meds.
Conservative frontier
JC
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 06:13:39 PM »

No, but SoJo is a moron.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 06:13:51 PM »
« Edited: February 19, 2010, 06:16:37 PM by Hussein Bin Tatal »

Like that's hard.......

Though it does explain why he egged me on about Oklahoma politicians that resulted in me exposing the hypocricy of one Thomas Coburn.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 06:15:13 PM »

He probably realized he could go a little wild considering he's popular and has a lot of social capital to spend.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 06:18:34 PM »

I 'm not sure what this thread is about...and I'm not sure I want to read it again to find out

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=110958.msg2369932#msg2369932
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 06:32:15 PM »

He probably realized he could go a little wild considering he's popular and has a lot of social capital to spend.

Yes, he used lots of flattery as JSojourner, probably in the hopes that everyone would side with him when his trolling sock puppets were exposed.

I wonder whether JSojourner is real. It's quite possible he was making fun of leftist Dems with that account too, though this forum is so far left they took it seriously.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2010, 06:39:45 PM »

Let's wait on this thread until we have an actual explanation, at least...
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies