And here comes the second post.... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:18:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  And here comes the second post.... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: And here comes the second post....  (Read 5417 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: February 22, 2010, 06:54:03 PM »

Wow, after reading this now I really know you are one really disturbed, f-ed up individual.

Most of the forum populace is so stupid that they'll forgive and forget and let things get back the way they were before.  Some of them may be so stupid as to trust you again.

I won't, period.  Of course, it's not like I did in the first place, so merely consider it a resumption of status quo.  Just with validation.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 10:30:19 PM »

Wow, after reading this now I really know you are one really disturbed, f-ed up individual.

Most of the forum populace is so stupid that they'll forgive and forget and let things get back the way they were before.  Some of them may be so stupid as to trust you again.

I won't, period.  Of course, it's not like I did in the first place, so merely consider it a resumption of status quo.  Just with validation.

lol, why do you care so much? Most the forum is willing to forgive him because they don't really care enough to hold a grudge against someone they don't really know anyway. He isn't an integral part of anyone's life here (or at least he shouldn't be). Your attitude here, ironically, is one that fosters the creation of more internetz drama! Of course, I'm not saying I have any problem with that... just felt that I should point that out.

lol - for thinking that I hold a grudge and that I actually care.  

Read the post again.  I'll even help you.

I came to the conclusion he was a disturbed, f-ed individual two years ago.  Henceforth, this discovery (and the last two posts of today, which btw is the best evidence yet) is nothing new and merely validates my point of view.  There is no grudge and I don't really care - this is fact to me bore through observation and reading, nothing else.

Maybe you're right about me fostering more "internetz drama!" in terms of pointing out that almost all people (well, not the socks or trolls) are this forum are gullible suckers and are allowing themselves to be drawn in again because it makes them feel good.   So be it - I do like to ruffle feathers every so often.

Let's look at it this way - How many times have I actually responded to JS on this forum or otherwise in the past couple of years?  How many times will I post to JS on this forum after this whole thing?  Do I keep JS threads around - looking for ways to prove that I'm right?  Will I really care if the forum lets him back in with open arms?

This topic is probably about it for me on the JS subject - but this particular post struck me as classic manipulator behavior, so I felt like responding.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies