Bigger Libertarian (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:08:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Bigger Libertarian (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who is more libertarian?
Downwithdaleft

Libertas

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 27

Author Topic: Bigger Libertarian  (Read 2404 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« on: February 26, 2010, 03:07:49 PM »

DWTL is easily more Libertarian than anyone else on the forum. His reasonings in 2007 and 2008 make it very obvious as to why.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 03:14:49 PM »

DWTL is easily more Libertarian than anyone else on the forum. His reasonings in 2007 and 2008 make it very obvious as to why.
What do you mean by 'reasonings'?

He gave us all the reasons why he was a libertarian, and they made it pretty obvious that he was.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 12:11:40 PM »

What do you mean by 'reasonings'?

He gave us all the reasons why he was a libertarian, and they made it pretty obvious that he was.

8. It is important that the interests of the United States are hold first and foremost what the f*** does this even mean?

9. While gays and lesbians should not be stoned in the streets, it is ridiculous to afford them the institution of marriage when marriage is between a man and a woman.

12. Torture is acceptable if it protects national security.

15. Undocumented workers should be put on the next bus back to Mexico.

18. Military force should be used to blow the hell out of other nations who are a threat

20. Our present leadership is protecting American interests aboard and should be given a thumps up

Oh yes, how very "libertarian" (roll eyes).

Sounds like a neoconservative, not a libertarian.

His views have changed since 2007. Although I'll have to side with the one who didn't endorse McCain two years ago.

The quote I have is from 2007..........

I said since 2007, not in 2007. IIRC, he posted in that thread much later retracting many of his former views. However, that still doesn't forgive voting for McCain.
Right sorry, I has stupid moment.
I was mostly responding to AndrewCT's claims that DWTL's reasonings in 2007 and 2008 made him libertarian.
Although hearing his disgusting views on Matthew Shepard, I still disagree.

The lil guy must have deleted all those posts. I was searching for the good ones where him and I argued over him being a Libertarian. His reasons were things like "If Ron Paul is a Libertarian, than so am I" It was fun
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies