Opinion of segwaystyle2012
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 06:50:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of segwaystyle2012
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Opinion of segwaystyle2012
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 50

Author Topic: Opinion of segwaystyle2012  (Read 3598 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2010, 04:17:22 PM »

The fact that FF votes for Segway>number of Hamilton socks is a really, really sad reflection on this forum and its membership.

The bitter irony is of course all the people who complain about feeling "betrayed" or whatever when their naivety comes back at them.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2010, 04:25:08 PM »

The fact that FF votes for Segway>number of Hamilton socks is a really, really sad reflection on this forum and its membership.

The bitter irony is of course all the people who complain about feeling "betrayed" or whatever when their naivety comes back at them.

That's a tad harsh.  A 21% FF vote is hardly the sign of a wide cross-section of forumgoers falling for his ruse.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2010, 04:26:07 PM »

Regardless the cult of Hamilton worshippers is quite disturbing, even if they are far from a majority.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2010, 04:31:47 PM »

Also, it should be noticed that most of Segway's fans can be traced to the Libertas circle, who are not (yet, at least) exactly mainstream on this site.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2010, 05:17:26 PM »

That's a tad harsh.  A 21% FF vote is hardly the sign of a wide cross-section of forumgoers falling for his ruse.

I'm not talking about shares, I'm thinking absolutes. There are 11 FF votes and I really don't think the number of Hamilton socks is THAT high.

I mean, this is a poster who is abusive, acts like a smartass, doesn't know anything, doesn't contribute anything and is a sock on top of that. I get that people can be amused by Opebo and I can even comprehend what is interesting about Einzige or charming about BRTD, but Hamilton never had anything. I can't really name a single defining characteristic, beyond being nasty and manipulative.

The reason it saddens me is that I feel a bit alienated. These people must have a very different worldview from me.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies