Scott Brown votes for cloture on bill he doesn't support; "believes in process" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:18:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Scott Brown votes for cloture on bill he doesn't support; "believes in process" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Scott Brown votes for cloture on bill he doesn't support; "believes in process"  (Read 2765 times)
Zarn
YaBB God

« on: March 15, 2010, 06:48:45 PM »

It would actually give his 41st health care vote more sting. Think about it.

He only wants to use it, when he feels it is absolutely necessary. Wink
Zarn
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 01:13:48 PM »

Brown is a very clever politician that knows what he has to do, and I'd also give him a relatively good shot at winning re-election.

I will point out that in February 2009, Obama looked like a clever politician who knows what he has to do, and with his natural talent, was a near lock for reelection.

No, he didn't.
Zarn
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 02:43:29 PM »

Brown is a very clever politician that knows what he has to do, and I'd also give him a relatively good shot at winning re-election.

I will point out that in February 2009, Obama looked like a clever politician who knows what he has to do, and with his natural talent, was a near lock for reelection.

No, he didn't.

Yes, he did.

What was his approval rating in February 09? As a whole, not cherry-picking the lowest number.

That's called honeymoon ratings. That has nothing to do with looking clever. He slopped soon after, because people saw nothing in him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies