Will Hillary Clinton Ever Run for President Again?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:33:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Will Hillary Clinton Ever Run for President Again?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Poll
Question: .
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 92

Author Topic: Will Hillary Clinton Ever Run for President Again?  (Read 15290 times)
feeblepizza
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.45, S: -0.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2010, 01:39:28 PM »

She will most likely quit her job at State in late 2010/early 2011, then write a book or something, like all "retired" pols do.

After getting filthy rich(er), she will campaign for Dems in 2012 and '14, and maybe run for Governor or New York. I still think is a possibility because the Clintons and the Cuomos exhibit absolute hatred for eachother.

In 2016, she will be 69 (Reagan's age), but will still be younger than McCain (72), and Bob Dole (73). She may very well run that year, especially if the Liberal Messiah proves to be an effective and popular puppet Soros puppet (lol).

Short answer? Yes, because the Clintons' political ambition is like a cockroach, in that it cannot be killed.

I'm telling you she won't stop ever. Never under estimate how dangerous she is.

I'm not underestimating how dangerous she is. I have nightmares about Hillary being President of the United States!

lol. Hillary isn't a scary thought.

She is to me.

Why? And is Obama a scary thought to you too?

Because she's just a run of the mill, crazy leftists. And yes, Obama is a scary thought to me as well.

What's wrong with being left-wing?

The belief system (i.e. anti-personal reponsibility, the government will catch you when you when you fall)
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2010, 02:47:52 PM »

She will most likely quit her job at State in late 2010/early 2011, then write a book or something, like all "retired" pols do.

After getting filthy rich(er), she will campaign for Dems in 2012 and '14, and maybe run for Governor or New York. I still think is a possibility because the Clintons and the Cuomos exhibit absolute hatred for eachother.

In 2016, she will be 69 (Reagan's age), but will still be younger than McCain (72), and Bob Dole (73). She may very well run that year, especially if the Liberal Messiah proves to be an effective and popular puppet Soros puppet (lol).

Short answer? Yes, because the Clintons' political ambition is like a cockroach, in that it cannot be killed.

I'm not underestimating how dangerous she is. I have nightmares about Hillary being President of the United States!

She is to me.

Because she's just a run of the mill, crazy leftists. And yes, Obama is a scary thought to me as well.

The belief system (i.e. anti-personal reponsibility, the government will catch you when you when you fall)

Democrats are not against personal responsibility. Bill Clinton signed the Welfare Reform Act which decreased the people eligibile for welfare and thus encouraged people to go look for work. And Republicans are also in favor of welfare--just corporate welfare. What do you think TARP and the bailouts were about? At least Democrats favor welfare for ordinary Americans and not for the huge wealthy corporations like Republicans do.
feeblepizza
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2010, 02:58:19 PM »

She is to me.

Democrats are not against personal responsibility. Bill Clinton signed the Welfare Reform Act which decreased the people eligibile for welfare and thus encouraged people to go look for work. And Republicans are also in favor of welfare--just corporate welfare. What do you think TARP and the bailouts were about? At least Democrats favor welfare for ordinary Americans and not for the huge wealthy corporations like Republicans do.

Bill Clinton was a conservative, and I am not a Republican. Republicans are just as stupid and corrupt as the Dems
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2010, 03:02:39 PM »

She is to me.

Bill Clinton was a conservative, and I am not a Republican. Republicans are just as stupid and corrupt as the Dems

I'll admit that conservatives occasionally had a good idea here or there. However, I still agree with the liberal agenda most of the time. And do you think Bush (Jr.) was a conservative, because the TARP program and the bank bailouts started under his watch?
feeblepizza
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2010, 04:36:43 PM »

She is to me.

I'll admit that conservatives occasionally had a good idea here or there. However, I still agree with the liberal agenda most of the time. And do you think Bush (Jr.) was a conservative, because the TARP program and the bank bailouts started under his watch?

He's more of a moderate. He did good things with respect to taxes and national security.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2010, 12:43:47 AM »

If you don't think 10 years in prison for hiring your own doctor to evade a universal health care prison is scary, go ahead and vote for her.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2010, 12:46:25 AM »

She's only 62, and will be about 70 in 2016.  If McCain, Reagan, and Dole can win a primary at that age, so can she.

McCain and Dole lost the general elections in landslides and the same would have occured to Reagan had Carter not been a miserable failure and massive screwup.

So?  The question was whether she'd run again, not whether she'd win.  Back in 2002, lots of people thought McCain would never run again, as he'd be too old in 2008, but he did, at age 72.  Clinton will be "only" 69 in 2016, and women live longer and have fewer health problems at that age.  No reason why she couldn't run again.

Yes and besides, McCain and Reagan really didn't appear to be in their 70's. Watch a Reagan speech from his presidency and tell me with a straight face that you'd guess he was great grandfather age based on his charisma and speaking style. McCain even appeared to be in his 60's. Women would have a harder time with this as they are already at a disadvantage. Yes she will run again and that will be in 2012.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2010, 01:01:16 AM »

If you don't think 10 years in prison for hiring your own doctor to evade a universal health care prison is scary, go ahead and vote for her.

She doesn't support that. I want sources, please.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2010, 06:09:23 AM »

That was part of Hillary Care in 1993 which cost the democrats the house last time and will have contributed to the same thing again.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2010, 01:22:52 PM »

That was part of Hillary Care in 1993 which cost the democrats the house last time and will have contributed to the same thing again.

No sources? In that case I don't believe you. And they have to be reliable sources.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2010, 08:17:25 PM »

And her bill would've cut medicare so that teeny boppers could abort babies and screw around all they want. That's how she'd get the youth vote.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2010, 10:43:36 PM »

And her bill would've cut medicare so that teeny boppers could abort babies and screw around all they want. That's how she'd get the youth vote.

No sources? Again, I don't believe you without reliable sources.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2010, 09:44:44 PM »

You need sources to understand teenagers and the lack of responsibility in our nation? I use something most scholars and elitists don't have and that's common sense.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2010, 10:14:34 PM »

You need sources to understand teenagers and the lack of responsibility in our nation? I use something most scholars and elitists don't have and that's common sense.

No, I need sources to verify your claim that her bill would've cut Medicare.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2010, 10:47:46 PM »

There is no bill to cite. It's hard to tell what she'd do. One part of the month she'd work with the GOP and another part of the same month, she'd be on everyone's bad side.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2010, 11:30:58 PM »

There is no bill to cite. It's hard to tell what she'd do. One part of the month she'd work with the GOP and another part of the same month, she'd be on everyone's bad side.

Then I don't believe you. All of what you say is your opinion. Nothing more.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2010, 12:00:53 AM »

It's not opinion. Haven't you realized the difference between opinions and common sense. Common sense would suggest that Hillary's bill would've been a duplicate of the one in 1993 because not only could Bill not control the country, he couldn't control his own household.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2010, 12:08:28 AM »

It's not opinion. Haven't you realized the difference between opinions and common sense. Common sense would suggest that Hillary's bill would've been a duplicate of the one in 1993 because not only could Bill not control the country, he couldn't control his own household.

lol. Common sense would suggest that Hillary would try to pass a different bill because her 1993 bill failed. And I still haven't seen any sources from you about her 1993 bill, and thus I think what you're saying is all conservative lies.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2010, 12:49:09 AM »

lol. Common sense would suggest that Hillary would try to pass a different bill because her 1993 bill failed. And I still haven't seen any sources from you about her 1993 bill, and thus I think what you're saying is all conservative lies.

I'm talking about in 1993 and you also know that. Stop trying to make it sound like I'm saying something that you want to debate with. All conservative lies, right that sounds very educated and intelligent.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2010, 12:53:24 AM »

I'm talking about in 1993 and you also know that. Stop trying to make it sound like I'm saying something that you want to debate with. All conservative lies, right that sounds very educated and intelligent.

No sources=Lies.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2010, 11:33:03 PM »

Anybody think if the sh!t really hit the fan, she'd primary Obama in 2012? Granted, it's super unlikely (especially considering she's in his Cabinet) but it would be an opening for her.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2010, 08:22:26 PM »

Anybody think if the sh!t really hit the fan, she'd primary Obama in 2012? Granted, it's super unlikely (especially considering she's in his Cabinet) but it would be an opening for her.

I think she will only run in 2012 if Obama's approvals remain consistently below 40% for all of 2011. Since I don't see this happening, Hillary won't run in 2012. I suppose she could run in 2016, but she will be kinda old by then and I'm not sure if she will still want the job. Not to mention that the economy could theoretically go into another recession by that point in time.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2010, 02:31:19 AM »

YES! Be prepared. Don't talk to her, don't look at her. She will be running in the 2012 primaries. If you think I'm kidding just wait until she's president and it happens. We must stop her campaign now! Hurry before it's too late!

If she's going to be President, it certainly won't be in 2012.

I love how much trust the democrats put into her. If she can get the presidency by back stabbing Obama she will.

If even Kennedy couldn't unseat Carter, how the hell can Hillary unseat Obama in primaries? Roll Eyes
Liberalrocks
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2010, 02:43:21 AM »

She will still be younger then Reagan and McCain.
albaleman
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.77, S: -4.52

« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2010, 01:10:46 PM »

No.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies