Holder: If bin Laden is found, he'll be killed
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:05:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Holder: If bin Laden is found, he'll be killed
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Holder: If bin Laden is found, he'll be killed  (Read 2521 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 17, 2010, 12:13:14 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/16/AR2010031603753.html

Wow Obama is so soft on terrorism say the Republicans. Roll Eyes
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 12:19:38 PM »

And that is more of "bin Laden won't permit himself to be taken alive," argument.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 12:34:14 PM »

I can't believe people still care about this.  They should go down and look for Hitler clones in Brazil for all this is worth.  We've moved on to economic collapse and other subsequent despairs - who can even remember those old bogeymen.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 12:34:28 PM »

Holder sounded just like George W. Bush.......
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 12:36:00 PM »
« Edited: March 17, 2010, 12:39:39 PM by jmfcst »

If Osama is captured alive, obviously you don't grant him the right of a courtroom.  Instead you take care of his medical needs (as we did Saddam) and transport him to Gitmo and hang him in front of all the prisoners and allow his body to decay in the noose and be eaten by the birds of the air and setup a 24/7 website with a webcam and spotlights so the whole world can watch his death and bodily decay.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 12:36:31 PM »

If Obama is captured alive, obviously you don't grant him the right of a courtroom.  Instead you take care of his medical needs (as we did Saddam) and transport him to Gitmo and hang him in front of all the prisoners and allow his body to decay in the noose and be eaten by the birds of the air and setup a 24/7 website with a webcam and spotlights so the whole world can watch his death and bodily decay.

Freudian, much?
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2010, 12:38:55 PM »

If Obama is captured alive, obviously you don't grant him the right of a courtroom.  Instead you take care of his medical needs (as we did Saddam) and transport him to Gitmo and hang him in front of all the prisoners and allow his body to decay in the noose and be eaten by the birds of the air and setup a 24/7 website with a webcam and spotlights so the whole world can watch his death and bodily decay.

Freudian, much?

BIG OOPS!  I'll fix it
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2010, 12:41:08 PM »
« Edited: March 17, 2010, 12:42:39 PM by Grumpy Gramps »

Freudian, much?

BIG OOPS!  I'll fix it

No, don't.  It works better.

No worries........I'm not deleting my post so his is there forever.  And in the Goldmine.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2010, 12:46:16 PM »

If Osama is captured alive, obviously you don't grant him the right of a courtroom.  Instead you take care of his medical needs (as we did Saddam) and transport him to Gitmo and hang him in front of all the prisoners and allow his body to decay in the noose and be eaten by the birds of the air and setup a 24/7 website with a webcam and spotlights so the whole world can watch his death and bodily decay.

But, before sending him to Gitmo, we need to publically had him over to Mossad for a month or two, then send him to Gitmo for a 2 month stay prior to his public hanging.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 12:51:12 PM »

Freudian, much?

BIG OOPS!  I'll fix it

No worries........I'm not deleting my post so his is there forever.  And in the Goldmine.

dude, I am trying to make a point about what to do with Osama - don't allow a typo to distract from it.  Obviously, I meant no ill towards President Obama, who only deserves to be tortured by election results in 2010 and 2012.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2010, 12:59:43 PM »

Freudian, much?

BIG OOPS!  I'll fix it

dude, I am trying to make a point about what to do with Osama - don't allow a typo to distract from it.  Obviously, I meant no ill towards President Obama, who only deserves to be tortured by election results in 2010 and 2012.

Your "point" was simply silly, therefore, a silly response.
Swedish Rainbow Capitalist Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2010, 01:46:42 PM »

Meh I'm not a fan of your idea, Jmfcst.

A better idea would be to put him in a cadge, then for the small sum of 1$, anyone who wish is allowed to spit on him. For 5$ you get to bitch slap him, and 10$ they get to teaser him. The money you pull in from it can then be used for charity, all while Osama gets a much more humiliating fate, then just a simple hanging. (Which his followers would only consider a brave martyr death anyway)

Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2010, 01:49:19 PM »

Of course he would. Putting Osama on trial in a court of law would turn out pretty embarrassing for fedgov.

So I guess the Obama regime supports the death penalty now?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2010, 01:50:54 PM »

Um, he should be given a trial if he's captured alive. That's what we did to the Nazi war criminals.

Don't worry though. He'll surely be found guilty and executed, and then you people can take orgasmic pleasure in the fulfillment of your bloodlust.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2010, 01:52:47 PM »

I'm sorry, but that's just a stupid statement to make, especially if we do somehow capture him.  He shouldn't have said it in such an absolute statement way.
paul718
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: -4.35

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2010, 01:53:37 PM »

Um, he should be given a trial if he's captured alive. That's what we did to the Nazi war criminals.

Don't worry though. He'll surely be found guilty and executed, and then you people can take orgasmic pleasure in the fulfillment of your bloodlust.

I agree.  I'd like to see him put on trial and imprisoned.  However, if he is somehow killed during the struggle to apprehend him, I won't shed a tear.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2010, 01:59:17 PM »

A better idea would be to put him in a cadge, then for the small sum of 1$, anyone who wish is allowed to spit on him. For 5$ you get to bitch slap him, and 10$ they get to teaser him. The money you pull in from it can then be used for charity, all while Osama gets a much more humiliating fate, then just a simple hanging. (Which his followers would only consider a brave martyr death anyway)

Well, I think he should be tried.  Before that, he should be placed in a cell, and between his position and Mecca, there should be a large American flag placed.  His prayers should be on a web cam, with the signal sent worldwide.  Smiley
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2010, 02:00:33 PM »

I'm sorry, but that's just a stupid statement to make, especially if we do somehow capture him.  He shouldn't have said it in such an absolute statement way.

I'll give Holder a pass on this.  I think it was more that bin Laden wouldn't permit himself to be taken alive.
Saxwsylvania
Van Der Blub

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2010, 02:02:10 PM »

I'm sorry, but that's just a stupid statement to make, especially if we do somehow capture him.  He shouldn't have said it in such an absolute statement way.

You should be used to it by now, Inks.  Democrats always have to sound tough.  Remember Obama saying "I'll kill the terrorists" while Bush, McCain etc. didn't have to sound all macho because their intentions were never in doubt.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2010, 02:19:41 PM »

and listen to Osama use the trial as a podium to spread Jihad?!!!!  NO WAY!
Swedish Rainbow Capitalist Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2010, 02:28:01 PM »

Well, I think he should be tried.  Before that, he should be placed in a cell, and between his position and Mecca, there should be a large American flag placed.  His prayers should be on a web cam, with the signal sent worldwide.  Smiley

^ I strongly approve this idea. ^
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2010, 02:28:26 PM »

Freudian, much?

I literally laughed out loud for a good 5-10 seconds, causing everyone in the library to stare at me....
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2010, 02:31:11 PM »

Freudian, much?

I literally laughed out loud for a good 5-10 seconds, causing everyone in the library to stare at me....

I'm at home, but your comment prompted the same response.  Smiley
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2010, 02:44:31 PM »

I've always been in favor of trying him under the Sharia Law he loves so much.  Off to Chop-Chop Square with you!
paul718
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: -4.35

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2010, 03:04:58 PM »

I'm sorry, but that's just a stupid statement to make, especially if we do somehow capture him.  He shouldn't have said it in such an absolute statement way.

You should be used to it by now, Inks.  Democrats always have to sound tough.  Remember Obama saying "I'll kill the terrorists" while Bush, McCain etc. didn't have to sound all macho because their intentions were never in doubt.

I remember Kerry had to do this, too, in '04.  "Kill" was a buzzword he hit in numerous debates.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies