Would John McCain Have Took The U.S. Into Iraq if He Won in 2000? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:53:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  History
  Alternative History (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  Would John McCain Have Took The U.S. Into Iraq if He Won in 2000? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: .
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 29

Author Topic: Would John McCain Have Took The U.S. Into Iraq if He Won in 2000?  (Read 8431 times)
WillK

« on: March 18, 2010, 04:46:22 AM »

I can picture him singing "Bomb bomb bomb, bomb Iraq" just like he did about Iran.
WillK

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 10:41:19 PM »

Regardless, I think McCain would've been better qualified to handle Iraq if need be.

Of course. So would Gore have been better qualified. Neither of them would ahve launched a pointless war there like Bush did.

Gore would not have the people around him that Bush did to give such advice. The guys around Bush were brilliant; Cheney, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, Ridge, his father, Condaleeza Rice.
ROFLMAO!!!!
WillK

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 11:13:34 PM »

Regardless, I think McCain would've been better qualified to handle Iraq if need be.

Of course. So would Gore have been better qualified. Neither of them would ahve launched a pointless war there like Bush did.

Gore would not have the people around him that Bush did to give such advice. The guys around Bush were brilliant; Cheney, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, Ridge, his father, Condaleeza Rice.
ROFLMAO!!!!

What's so funny? Those were some hardcore warhawks.

Its funny to call them brilliant. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies