How many of you will actually benefit from the health care bill. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:27:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How many of you will actually benefit from the health care bill. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How many of you will actually benefit from the health care bill.  (Read 1249 times)
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« on: March 21, 2010, 10:53:04 PM »

I don't have health insurance now. Now granted I could easily afford it, but I'd rather spend that money on booze, records and strippers. However the bill will subsidize me up the ass likely, so I get coverage and STILL can spend thousands on booze, records and strippers. Huzzah!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Roll Eyes
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 11:07:24 PM »

You know it's funny you say that because my name references an album I don't own because it's out of print and costs an arm and a leg now. I should probably go ahead and buy it now for twice the cost of a monthly health insurance plan for someone like me to celebrate. Need to check eBay...

Sounds good. Maybe I'll drop out of school and make a career out of working a teenager's job at the mall selling AT&T cell phones. Live the good life.

After all, why bother getting an education and working hard?
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 11:12:46 PM »

You know it's funny you say that because my name references an album I don't own because it's out of print and costs an arm and a leg now. I should probably go ahead and buy it now for twice the cost of a monthly health insurance plan for someone like me to celebrate. Need to check eBay...

Sounds good. Maybe I'll drop out of school and make a career out of working a teenager's job at the mall selling AT&T cell phones. Live the good life.

After all, why bother getting an education and working hard?

Actually I'm quite familiar firsthand that thanks to commission, AT&T sales reps can make a ton of money, like up to $35k a year, a lot more than teenagers. Of course to do so they often have to blatantly lie about products and I end up having to correct them, but regardless it's not a fast food type job for high schoolers.

Actually it is. Several friends of mine in high school got jobs selling cell phones in AT&T stores. But we're all in school still trying to succeed despite people like you plotting to use the government to leech off of us.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 11:18:32 PM »

I currently am not getting a dime of government money or welfare of any type (unless the Minnesota renter's credit counts, but that's a stretch.)

You just admitted that you plan on exploiting this new Obama "healthcare" scheme for self-enrichment to pay for strip clubs and albums.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 11:28:32 PM »

I certainly won't enjoy being forced to buy health insurance under threat of being fined.

Your enjoyment is irrelevant.
You support ObamaCare?
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 03:50:43 AM »

I'm sure I will, and so will my entire family.

It really is disgusting that any government money that could at least go to those who need it is wasted on able-bodied people who simply refuse to work, like you.

Maybe you'd be able to afford health insurance if you didn't waste so much of the money you already get on video games and Kindles and iPods.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies