Open Left: Is there anyway that Sarah Palin isn't the Republican nominee in 2012
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:53:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Open Left: Is there anyway that Sarah Palin isn't the Republican nominee in 2012
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Open Left: Is there anyway that Sarah Palin isn't the Republican nominee in 2012  (Read 3094 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2010, 11:52:48 AM »

I think alot of Republicans will be too afraid to vote for her in the primaries because of what the media is already plotting to do to her.  Whoever the nominee is will have it bad enough from the press. I'd like to see her in office, but it's a long shot throgh the primaries.

FoX Propaganda Channel pushes her aspirations to those who believe much what she believes. others can see through her. Nobody needs any plot to "get" her. 
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2010, 11:55:02 AM »

There are lots of candidates in the past who had huge rallies who ultimately failed. McGovern is one I think.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2010, 07:21:58 PM »

There are lots of candidates in the past who had huge rallies who ultimately failed. McGovern is one I think.

All of them is another.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2010, 08:56:18 PM »

Palin won't be running. You can bet on it.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2010, 01:19:40 PM »

No Fox News is in touch with the ppl. Sarah Palin shares the values of more Americans than Obama and his administration of NAMBLA members, Al-Qaida defense attorneys, and tax cheats.  This is why Fox News continues to dominate ratings.  It is much more like the common man.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2010, 02:06:22 PM »

No Fox News is in touch with the ppl. Sarah Palin shares the values of more Americans than Obama and his administration of NAMBLA members, Al-Qaida defense attorneys, and tax cheats.  This is why Fox News continues to dominate ratings.  It is much more like the common man.

I'll do you the courtesy of assuming that you're serious.  First of all, I don't think that any cable news channel, even the top dog like Fox, can be said to "dominate" anything.  Compared to just about any "entertainment" channel, Fox News draws flies.  (Of course, that statement goes doubly for CNN and MSNBC)

As for Palin...

CBS/NYT 4/5-4/12:
Favorable: 30
Unfavorable: 45
Undecided: 17
Unfamiliar: 7

CNN 4/9-4/11
Favorable 39
Unfavorable 55
Undecided 5
Not heard of 2

Washington Post 3/26-29
Favorable 37
Unfavorable 55
Undecided 7

This doesn't look like "In touch with the common man" to me.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies