Open Left: Is there anyway that Sarah Palin isn't the Republican nominee in 2012 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:24:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Open Left: Is there anyway that Sarah Palin isn't the Republican nominee in 2012 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Open Left: Is there anyway that Sarah Palin isn't the Republican nominee in 2012  (Read 3099 times)
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: April 11, 2010, 07:11:39 PM »

There's a difference between turning out at a rally for someone and thinking they should be president:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0410/35607.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.

and if she does run, I can pretty much guarantee she isn't the nominee unless really nobody else decides to do it. She isn't even leading in Republican polls. She resigned as governor, does that ring a bell? I don't even think she'd run, resigning was clear...she has closed the door to a 2012 future unless every single american is crying for her to lead the country...not going to happen
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 07:25:02 PM »

There's a difference between turning out at a rally for someone and thinking they should be president:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0410/35607.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.

and if she does run, I can pretty much guarantee she isn't the nominee unless really nobody else decides to do it. She isn't even leading in Republican polls. She resigned as governor, does that ring a bell? I don't even think she'd run, resigning was clear...she has closed the door to a 2012 future unless every single american is crying for her to lead the country...not going to happen

She resigned. Does that mean she resigned because she thought she'd lose three years out? Or was there some other motive? I doubt very seriously her polling firm told her, "Hey chicka, three years out, you're polling in fourth place, beat it."

I'm saying the resignation shuts off any elected future. She resigned, that kills all credibile for her to run for the presidency, all we'll hear is "how do we know she won't bail on us now". I think she'll pull a lot of weight in who the republican nominee is, but it won't be sarah herself. did didn't complete her term for personal reasons...she was flooded with ethics complaints and couldn't governor while trying to put out the flames of scandals most of which weren't legit
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies