Game Moderator (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:58:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Game Moderator (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Game Moderator  (Read 5465 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: March 12, 2004, 05:49:49 PM »

IF there is an unbiased, fair, responsible, high-minded, noble individual out there who's up to the task, then by all means... Smiley
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2004, 10:26:18 AM »

What we need is a gm that runselections, events, and is the final say on the rules. Whilst this doesn't mean that he has to be on the supreme court, if we have a three member court with a democrat, republican and the GM it basically means the same thing; they would always have the final say.

Also, our GM would be a permanent position and whoever took it on would not have any political say.

We don't necessarily need someone who is neutral at the moment, we just need someone who is prepared to work in neutrality, in the way the speaker does.

So, if your reading this Dave, please tell us who you would think would make a good GM.

God is not responding....

Your prayers haven't been heard... Wink

Just for clarification: ALL of the positions we are now throwing around are mutually exclusive, right? So, my accpeting the poesition of SecState means that I can no longer be a senator of MN (a position I would've lost in redistribution) or respond to the 'Draft Gustaf' movement for GM... Wink Or are there any positions that can be combined, and if so which? We might run out of active people unless we watch out...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies