Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 23, 2014, 04:27:42 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community (Moderators: afleitch, Bacon King, Badger)
| | |-+  An Observation About The Start of Mikado's Tenure as Moderator NEW FEATURE
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: An Observation About The Start of Mikado's Tenure as Moderator NEW FEATURE  (Read 14850 times)
The Mikado
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2011, 02:37:22 pm »
Ignore

Inks, I think we should unsticky that old thread about us and stick this one up there instead.  What do you say?

Einzige is a poltroon who cowardly turns down duel challenges he should be honor-bound to accept. The Code Duello authorizes you to mock and belittle such a pathetic honorless scoundrel.
King
intermoderate
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2011, 02:43:11 pm »
Ignore

Was it intentional that I was infracted today for a completely different post or is the interwebs really that ironic?

I can do spaghetti after recalling the steps.
I just had Braum's on Sunday, so I'm good for a while.  Tonight, I had Burger King.
Sheriff Buford TX Justice
AndrewCT
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2011, 03:26:02 pm »
Ignore

I have an infraction point, because Bushie got angry at me calling him a tard or something. Either way, I agree.

My parents are pretty good about smelling a rat. 
Let me put this as clear as I can (saying this to myself, as well, so I can see it): I WILL get a job with CADD and I WILL keep the job.
opebo
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2011, 04:14:39 pm »
Ignore

Why would a soul need testicles?

It is precisely the disconnect between the 'soul' and the testes that is what is wrong with Western Civilization. 

If we got rid of the soul nonsense and worshiped large wooden phalluses like Joe Republic, we'd be a lot better off.

The essence of democracy at its purest is a lynch mob

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2011, 04:23:04 pm »
Ignore

Inks, I think we should unsticky that old thread about us and stick this one up there instead.  What do you say?

Done Smiley
The Mikado
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2011, 06:27:48 pm »
Ignore

Done Smiley

This is quickly becoming Frankenthread (as in, a reference to the creation of Victor Frankenstein, not a reference to Senator Franken). 

Einzige is a poltroon who cowardly turns down duel challenges he should be honor-bound to accept. The Code Duello authorizes you to mock and belittle such a pathetic honorless scoundrel.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout