An Observation About The Start of Mikado's Tenure as Moderator NEW FEATURE (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:33:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  An Observation About The Start of Mikado's Tenure as Moderator NEW FEATURE (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: An Observation About The Start of Mikado's Tenure as Moderator NEW FEATURE  (Read 18701 times)
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: April 20, 2010, 07:35:28 PM »

I'm very tempted to sticky this.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 07:40:03 PM »

Locked and stickied.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 02:06:01 AM »

I've added vane's response to me, because it makes me smile.  And let this be a note to all trolls: I am not a fascist; I am not an authoritarian; however, if you violate the ToS, I will perform my mod duties.

You want to make this thread the new home of hilarious rants against us?  Fine by me.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 06:01:01 PM »

Inks, couldn't you have moved ECR's post and just done away with the responses?  They ruin the point of the thread.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 04:27:43 PM »

No longer locked (for now), this is the 100 Flowers Campaign.  Post your thoughts about Mikado and Inks, or the mods in general, here.

"Letting a hundred flowers blossom and a hundred schools of thought contend." -Mao Zedong Me.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 09:22:38 PM »

No longer locked (for now), this is the 100 Flowers Campaign.  Post your thoughts about Mikado and Inks, or the mods in general, here.

"Letting a hundred flowers blossom and a hundred schools of thought contend." -Mao Zedong Me.

This thread was locked Huh

And will be locked again.  I opened it up as a free speech zone to bitch us out.  Now's the time to air your grievances against me, Inky!
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 02:37:22 PM »

Inks, I think we should unsticky that old thread about us and stick this one up there instead.  What do you say?
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 06:27:48 PM »

Inks, I think we should unsticky that old thread about us and stick this one up there instead.  What do you say?

Done Smiley

This is quickly becoming Frankenthread (as in, a reference to the creation of Victor Frankenstein, not a reference to Senator Franken). 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies